Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 131. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I just bought a few thousand more TRST as well at this price. Oversold all the way!

#minexcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Thx for food I am a small piranha and I have meal for 2 btc from this cheap tasty sell wall.
Only 8 btc left from this 50 btc wall Smiley
Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
That's crazy   Grin  Sell Wall  Cool

Who the fck is this guy is? If i had 50 BTC,i could eat that wall in 1 purchase. Angry

Let the games begin! Dump your TRST, guys.

I expect some panic sell and this will create a new buying opportunity, whales will always play their game, it is left to you to fall victim. I can't wait to buy more at cheap price
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Hold you breath. 50 BTC wall is going to an end within few hours. Only 21 BTC left.
Get ready for the pump
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

Who the fck is this guy is? If i had 50 BTC,i could eat that wall in 1 purchase. Angry

The guy with 50 btc can easily manipulate the TRST price..he can either bring down or make it go too high..by the way from which exchange was this taken bittrex or liqui?
It has taken from bitrrex. But too many the boounty hunters are dump his coin directly. Trust coin still early. it needs more time to the price of wetrust will go to the moon. The dump will be continue.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/HN3f8L0.jpg

The guy with 50 btc can easily manipulate the TRST price..he can either bring down or make it go too high..by the way from which exchange was this taken bittrex or liqui?

trex
whale accumulating, fake walls appearing/disappearing...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
If we don't have any trust in team than no need to come again and again into thread to spread the FUD. I don't think this would make the people panic there in current situation stay calm down and keep trust in WeTrust.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Anyone have idea what is the current development that Wetrust is implementing?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Awesome thanks whale for placing that sell order, that give us the opportunity to buy at ico price, i just fill my bag with TRST, now just wait few weeks  Grin
Activity: 266
devs are you planning to buy a lambo?
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
is it from the dev account?
yes,dev need money to buy lambo Grin
is it from the dev account?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Jump to: