Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 145. (Read 275510 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That surprising enlisting on the bittrex is awesome and like it much. Trust team is doing every possible work and efforts to bring it to public and providing chance to people who missed to buy during fundraising campaign to scoop up some before it becomes really valuable. keep up great work Trust team.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
vitalik buterin is wetrust 's advisor, don't you believe vitalik again?Smiley it have big potential to realize 10 times to 30 times of reward.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@georgebtalk, please answer my question, thanks!

@cointrader83: Yes, we do have a legal entity setup in the US!  Smiley

Please share more info with your legal entity? Is it registered now, or it will?

@cointrader83: The legal entity is already registered.  Cool
any one of you if have any good and relevant information then do not feel shy to introduce here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys what is the ico price of 1 trst without bonus price? By the way i think we need to add token to myetherwallet manually

should be around 3860 Sat.

Current price is 8000 Sat, it will soon go back to 40,000 Satoshi. Wink
do not fool people, it is unlikely the price will go back to 40k, it's still too early. Grin
look ARK from 3k to 26k,so nothing is impossible.just buy now Wink
Are you seriously comparing this to ARK? You need to stay on the ground boy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Guys what is the ico price of 1 trst without bonus price? By the way i think we need to add token to myetherwallet manually

do not fool people, it is unlikely the price will go back to 40k, it's still too early. Grin
I don't think this one is as good as ARK though, maybe if it gets some userbase, but not now.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1120
I might buy some when it goes below ICO price Wink
Activity: 135
Someone , please answer , do i need to put my ETH adress there when i create a new custom token in MEW ?

Yes you must have some ETH in your myetherwallet. I think 0.01 ETH is enough to send your TRST coin.
Activity: 924

Whales are trying to eat at cheap price I also agreed with you this coin has good potential to get reach above 20k in first attempt. If we compare with other coins than 40k looking realistic.
You are right, there are other distribution rounds,the volume is low now. I think it can do what Ark did, we should consider that other exchanges will add it, it has good chance to be on Polo, it is real project with great dev team.
Activity: 980

Whales are trying to eat at cheap price I also agreed with you this coin has good potential to get reach above 20k in first attempt. If we compare with other coins than 40k looking realistic.
Activity: 546

Soon? That might take a year.... And only if it seems to be succesful
Activity: 196

Activity: 322

I hope it will return  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
wow amazing wetrust total 50btc buy order and fas in bittrex, hope polo also added trst soon Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Activity: 322
Activity: 518
Jump to: