Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 147. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
this is wetrust as far as I know

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-trst

https://twitter.com/richiela/status/854558793518071810

Can somebody please link me the docs of all the bounty results? for translations etc? I cant find it. I missed the first bounty distribution. I participated in several bounties, like translation ,signature, avatar,twitter,...
If you joined as bounty participants you can check the result on your email that registered at wetrust.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is wetrust as far as I know

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-trst

https://twitter.com/richiela/status/854558793518071810

Can somebody please link me the docs of all the bounty results? for translations etc? I cant find it. I missed the first bounty distribution. I participated in several bounties, like translation ,signature, avatar,twitter,...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
be careful this is not WeTrust [TRST]
this [TRUST] ticker
and price is very low

and its Real weTrust [TRST]
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRST

Activity: 534

No, there is a difference of a symbol TRUST from TRST? cant point the difference?

Besides TRUST has been running for yrs if you see the chart

yes i think there is no TRST , and price is very cheap just 600-700 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Hello, I'm quite new to this token distribution. I followed the instruction and download the ETH wallet. I put in the Dashboard my main account (etherbase) address. My ETH wallet showed no Trustcoin. Checkin back to my Dashboard it showed it paid out, but the balance of the dashboard is still the same. Not any decrease from dashboard balance.

I was hoping after sync my eth wallet it showed after but none, sigh.

What should I do?

If you would have read the post by wetrust and clicked the link and read the article you would have known you have to do this! :

Code:
    Under ‘Token Balances’, select the option to ‘Add Custom Token’. A drop down will appear and you will be required to enter the WeTrust Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, and number of Decimals. Please see below for the fields to be entered:
    This address is: ‘0xCb94be6f13A1182E4A4B6140cb7bf2025d28e41B’.
    The ‘Token Symbol’ is: TRST.
    Decimals: ‘6’.

My pleasure to help you! Cya around!

Thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 336

No, there is a difference of a symbol TRUST from TRST? cant point the difference?

Besides TRUST has been running for yrs if you see the chart
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Confirming that i have received my signature and twitter campaign bounty https://ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0xa03b206d48fc4dc211d3419e6aee0514591289ab?a=0xAD95A14a446eb8a93aA9105Ae8c1cE7A964fDB92 , when i can trade it, and where ?
Edited: i found it on google  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRUST

will buy 100k trst coins for 10 ETH.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Hello, I'm quite new to this token distribution. I followed the instruction and download the ETH wallet. I put in the Dashboard my main account (etherbase) address. My ETH wallet showed no Trustcoin. Checkin back to my Dashboard it showed it paid out, but the balance of the dashboard is still the same. Not any decrease from dashboard balance.

What should I do?

If you would have read the post by wetrust and clicked the link and read the article you would have known you have to do this! :

Code:
   Under ‘Token Balances’, select the option to ‘Add Custom Token’. A drop down will appear and you will be required to enter the WeTrust Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, and number of Decimals. Please see below for the fields to be entered:

I download the mist wallet as per instruction of 6 april How to Receive Your Trustcoin (TRST)

now i checked it there is a link "ERC20 compliant Ethereum wallet here" redirect to 8 april

So the tokens are gone now?

EDIT: fix, thank you, phew, I though it was lost. Happy now Smiley
Activity: 534
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
oh my god its so nice. first market on bittrex Grin i hope trust coin have a good price in bittrex Grin good job dev! cheers
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
got my trust tokens ty Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

What should I do?

Code:

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks sir. It was TRST token was add in myetherwallet and the balance is update too. Hope you will get exchanger soon. Good luck wetrust team
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
got all the tokens thank you !the team worked very well and quickly Smiley
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

What should I do?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
All verification done. I am just waiting for the full pledge software implementation.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Thanks! This is just a flawless process

Announce on adding address to account, coin distributed within days after announcement

Compare to most of the big crowdfund, Wetrust is just doing so good
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Dear Crowdsale and Campaigns Participants,

The WeTrust Team has finished our first round distribution of Trustcoin (TRST). If you’ve entered your Trustcoin address prior to the lockout period, Trustcoin has been distributed to the address you provided. The dashboard on wetrust.io now displays the relevant transactions. The contract address is 0xcb94be6f13a1182e4a4b6140cb7bf2025d28e41b and here you can find some instructions on how to use MyEtherWallet in case you want to send Trustcoin from your wallet.

If you have not yet entered your Trustcoin address, you can partake in the next distribution that will take place in about 9 days. Please make sure to login and enter an ERC20 compliant ETH address on wetrust.io before April 25th[/b]. We remind you that providing a receiving address from ANY exchange (e.g., Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken), will NOT work for the distribution and your tokens will likely get “stranded”.

We thank you once more for your contributions and look forward to your continued involvement in our community and support in advancing our mission of financial inclusion.

Please let us know if you have any issues contacting us on [email protected].

The WeTrust Team

Use the address this way before start panicking!!!!

0xCb94be6f13A1182E4A4B6140cb7bf2025d28e41B
Jump to: