Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 153. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 250
I have check https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/ and I look at dasbord token wetrust received  Smiley
then when can to withdrawal wetrust??
I think when the contract address already available, but i have no clue, when that will be available on ETH let's say like on myetherwallet, Just patience and waiting team will be announce
yes I think so  Grin
I hope wetrust team can answer my question, maybe have different answer  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I have check https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/ and I look at dasbord token wetrust received  Smiley
I think when the contract address already available, but i have no clue, when that will be available on ETH let's say like on myetherwallet, Just patience and waiting team will be announce
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
this is a  great coin ,  what is the ICO pirce of  wetrust ? can anybody tell me ? 
Activity: 322
Myetherwallet trst still no
Activity: 717
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io

Dear Bounty Participants,
  • Final TRST coins are on dashboard. They were calculated based on your final stakes. To remind you, all stakes are final since April 14th, 11:00pm PDT.
  • To see your dashboard go to: https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/signin. Please make sure to sign up with the same email address you used to register for the campaign. This is crucial to receiving your TRST coins. People who are just signing up and/or providing their receiving address now, will get their TRST coins in the next round, that will happen in about a week.
  • There a few people that have provided broken email address or haven’t provided any email address for their campaign. If you haven’t gotten any email from us regarding your bounty campaign stakes, please contact us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team

Thanks for the update!, i have around 3k trust tokens reflecting in my balance. I hope this project will move smooth with minimum hiccups.

Also Thanks for token, but do you provide correction. I got new level before campaign finish

@Kray:Thank you for your question. As was mentioned in the emails, the "Concerns forms" were the only way to file an issue regarding the stakes and it should have been done before April 14th, 11pm PDT. At this point, all stakes are final.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io
i registered with wrong email  Sad, can i still have a bounty reward?

@fikihafana: Just answered you on slack. Please register again with the correct email address.
Thanks!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
i just realised this coin is really good project and have clear project path, how we claim our insurance in the next near future ?
Activity: 462
i registered with wrong email  Sad, can i still have a bounty reward?  #minexcoin.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

• Final TRST coins are on dashboard. They were calculated based on your final stakes. To remind you, all stakes are final since April 14th, 11:00pm PDT.
  • To see your dashboard go to: https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/signin. Please make sure to sign up with the same email address you used to register for the campaign. This is crucial to receiving your TRST coins. People who are just signing up and/or providing their receiving address now, will get their TRST coins in the next round, that will happen in about a week.
  • There a few people that have provided broken email address or haven’t provided any email address for their campaign. If you haven’t gotten any email from us regarding your bounty campaign stakes, please contact us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team

Thanks for the update!, i have around 3k trust tokens reflecting in my balance. I hope this project will move smooth with minimum hiccups.

Also Thanks for token, but do you provide correction. I got new level before campaign finish
Activity: 336

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
@modernbuddha , Hello manager , please help me for checking my PM was sent to you

Thank You
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team

nice information , thanks for update  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team
just checked my account its in there thanks for being on top of things wetrust team~!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

Sincerely,
The WeTrust Team
Activity: 266
we trust can enter poloniex?

hope wetrust to enter poloniex,because the largest market poloniex  Grin
poloniex only added some shitcoin recently. don't expect polo as we have a better choice like bittrex. I guess bittrex will be more valuable in long run while polo adding only pump and dump coin.They don't even waves in their trading list.
Activity: 518
so when will i get my tokens???
it seems we have to wait for the latest information from the dev, for today they are still busy resume for future performance token TRST. hope the best for growing large token TRST in place trade!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
noone said they will distribute exactly today or tomorrow, I think they will make an official announce before distribution
Activity: 392
so when will i get my tokens???
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
we trust can enter poloniex?

hope wetrust to enter poloniex,because the largest market poloniex  Grin
Jump to: