Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 151. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How/when will distribution be?

The distribution is today, I received email from the team stating that if there is mistake in the Ethereum address used or you used exchange address that you can send them email to correct it for you
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Can I use myetherwallet?I need setup somthing in wallet to get TRST token, at this time TRST token no in list why?it will be added or I must add by myself?

@farosa: Yes, you can use MyEtherWallet. If you're having difficulties, we've written up a detailed blog post here.
No difficulties but little confuse me that the in myethwallet i dont see TRST token, it will be added or I must add by myself?

yes
myethwallet i dont see TRST token

did anyone received? they mentioned tuesday evening so i guess should be few more hours later, this team is efficient af man
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can I use myetherwallet?I need setup somthing in wallet to get TRST token, at this time TRST token no in list why?it will be added or I must add by myself?

@farosa: Yes, you can use MyEtherWallet. If you're having difficulties, we've written up a detailed blog post here.
No difficulties but little confuse me that the in myethwallet i dont see TRST token, it will be added or I must add by myself?

yes
myethwallet i dont see TRST token
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏

Activity: 546
How/when will distribution be?
Activity: 336
Great news! Finally a team that doesnt want to delay distributions. Good luck for all of us in this project!..

Chooochooo
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What exchanges will be set up for this coin?
As i see the distribution still not completed yet, many people are asking for exchanges, Yeah that not wrong, at least we need waiting Wetrust Team will be announce when it finished and hope they are have a plans to contacted any exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What exchanges will be set up for this coin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

1 & 0 😏
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Dear Crowdsale and Campaigns Participants,

We have recently received messages from participants asking us at the last moment to clear their addresses because they were from exchanges. As a result, we are delaying the distribution 24 hours and are urging with one final reminder:

If you have provided a receiving address from ANY exchange (e.g., Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken), this will NOT work for the distribution and your tokens will likely get “stranded”.

If you have provided a receiving address from any wallet provider that does NOT provide universal support for ERC20 tokens, this may also result in your tokens getting “stranded”.

In either case (or if you provided an incorrect address for any other reason), please reply to this email immediately at [email protected] to clear out your receiving address field. We will be performing the distribution around Tuesday April 18 evening UTC, after which no further changes will be possible for those who have provided a receiving address.

If you ask us to clear your receiving address, you won’t partake in the first distribution and you will receive an email after completion of the 1st distribution (likely, tomorrow Tuesday evening April 18, 2017 PDT) informing that you may provide a receiving address for the second TRST distribution (in about a week). In the meantime, two popular wallets you may consider include: Ethereum’s official wallet Mist, that you can download from the official site, and MyEtherWallet which is one of the quickest to set up. You might want to search for other ERC20 compliant wallets, but remember to perform careful research as WeTrust simply has no control over, and cannot be responsible for the tokens once you receive them.

Best,
WeTrust Team

Good news. Tomorrow we will be able to get our tokens Smiley
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
anyone know when will be adding on exchange?
Activity: 473
how to see token wetrust on myetherwallet ? have address contract ? help me Sad
The distribution have been delayed for 24 hours, check this blog about how to see TRST coin in MyEtherWalelt: https://blog.wetrust.io/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-generate-your-address-for-the-wetrust-trustcoin-trst-distribution-39d5c7949fcb

Will TRST be added to exchange after the first distribution? Waiting to buy some more of those that are gonna get dumped. Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
how to see token wetrust on myetherwallet ? have address contract ? help me Sad
The distribution have been delayed for 24 hours, check this blog about how to see TRST coin in MyEtherWalelt: https://blog.wetrust.io/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-generate-your-address-for-the-wetrust-trustcoin-trst-distribution-39d5c7949fcb
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
happy to learn that distribution will be more likely tomorrow !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Global Partnerships & Research @ WeTrust.io
Dear Crowdsale and Campaigns Participants,

We have recently received messages from participants asking us at the last moment to clear their addresses because they were from exchanges. As a result, we are delaying the distribution 24 hours and are urging with one final reminder:

If you have provided a receiving address from ANY exchange (e.g., Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken), this will NOT work for the distribution and your tokens will likely get “stranded”.

If you have provided a receiving address from any wallet provider that does NOT provide universal support for ERC20 tokens, this may also result in your tokens getting “stranded”.

In either case (or if you provided an incorrect address for any other reason), please reply to this email immediately at [email protected] to clear out your receiving address field. We will be performing the distribution around Tuesday April 18 evening UTC, after which no further changes will be possible for those who have provided a receiving address.

If you ask us to clear your receiving address, you won’t partake in the first distribution and you will receive an email after completion of the 1st distribution (likely, tomorrow Tuesday evening April 18, 2017 PDT) informing that you may provide a receiving address for the second TRST distribution (in about a week). In the meantime, two popular wallets you may consider include: Ethereum’s official wallet Mist, that you can download from the official site, and MyEtherWallet which is one of the quickest to set up. You might want to search for other ERC20 compliant wallets, but remember to perform careful research as WeTrust simply has no control over, and cannot be responsible for the tokens once you receive them.

Best,
WeTrust Team

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When token will listed on exchange? How to withdraw token?

This token will distribute in less than 48 hours if you entered the ETH address into your account than you will have your tokens there. For exchange no news when it will be get listed.
1 & 0 😏
When token will listed on exchange? How to withdraw token?
Activity: 910
Myetherwallet trst still no

Distribution has not started yet you will see your tokens into your wallet in coming days before end of this week. Date is not announced when they will start this for 1st round.
can I remove my signature now  since the  campaign has finished ?

@eastwind_ja: Yes, you may. But, feel free to leave it on to support our project if you'd like! Smiley

got you ,  I will support Wetrust as best as I can
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Myetherwallet trst still no

Distribution has not started yet you will see your tokens into your wallet in coming days before end of this week. Date is not announced when they will start this for 1st round.
can I remove my signature now  since the  campaign has finished ?

@eastwind_ja: Yes, you may. But, feel free to leave it on to support our project if you'd like! Smiley

Jump to: