Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 83. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
In the market there is no trade, obviously manipulated.
Are any news expected?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Panic! Dump your coins! No more updates coming in. Insider dumped to 800 satoshis!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I lost the golden chance to get a dip at low price now I feel so bad why I had not put some orders under 2k same happened like Guppy. Now I have some orders into other promising project around 1.3k let's what will be next coin.

indeed never suspect that prices could fall to 800 sat. but when the panic situation as now anything can happen. so I thought it well to order under 2k, I also do this on some other ETH coins.
current price does look very low, but it would be nice of us to wait until the storm had passed after the announcement of Bitcoin.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
How much did they took? Over 5 Million. What did they deliver? Nothing, they didn't keep their roadmap promises. And no wonder why they already have their money.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
The devs completely bailed on is they took millions and didn't deliver anything!

What are you talking about? Evidence?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there any clear roadmap or progress on this project?
The devs completely bailed on is they took millions and didn't deliver anything!
This coin is completely getting destroyed. 7 times lower then ICO
Seriously 7x Huh If I remember the ICO price of this coin is around 12k satoshi something  and I know the price right now is very low but I will not agree for 7x lower than ICO it's too far. To correct it The price is half lower than ICO price.

It was 6000 and reached 800 Today.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I lost the golden chance to get a dip at low price now I feel so bad why I had not put some orders under 2k same happened like Guppy. Now I have some orders into other promising project around 1.3k let's what will be next coin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Thought the ICO was much lower then 12k ? Why do the charts say different? I'm new to TRST, in @ 13k, should have waited! Why the smash? Are they just trying to raise revenue ?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Seriously 7x Huh If I remember the ICO price of this coin is around 12k satoshi something  and I know the price right now is very low but I will not agree for 7x lower than ICO it's too far. To correct it The price is half lower than ICO price.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I'm happy that I sold my trst last week, now I can rebuy lower  Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
what happen with trust price? a major dump on bittrex 24H LOW 0.00000810

This is not normal or good scammers destroyed TRST token?!

This happens also to some coins based eth. GUP has the same price as TRST also experienced dump to 1k sat. and almost altcoin in the major downward trend 

Is this because of ETH dump?

And the network issue of ETH is fixed isn't it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Someone lost patience and emptied his bag and moved on to somewhere else. It was great occasion to catch more cheaper but it is second time I missed again such huge dump. It seems it is not in my fate to catch cheaper tokens. All markets are in correction mode but will come back in near future.

Correction is not a problem for long term investments like trust. If people hold this token for example for 1 year better dont look at current market price, after platform release we will see another market situation.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Someone lost patience and emptied his bag and moved on to somewhere else. It was great occasion to catch more cheaper but it is second time I missed again such huge dump. It seems it is not in my fate to catch cheaper tokens. All markets are in correction mode but will come back in near future.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250

panic sell clearly.   Also known as impatient, moronic, and I beleive the term is "noob"
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

This happens also to some coins based eth. GUP has the same price as TRST also experienced dump to 1k sat. and almost altcoin in the major downward trend 
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: