Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 86. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am very much interested in buying TRST coin. can someone help me where I can buy these? I want to buy with USD. Any tip whether I should wait or buy at current levels?

Sorry I am new to this so need your advice. Appreciate it.

bittrex.com

and for the news hungry i post alot about trst news and other coins Smiley

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=%23%24TRST%20from%3Atehmoonwalker&src=typd

So I can only trade with Bitcoin. I have ETH in my wallet can I trade with that or USD on Bittrex.

also do you suggest a level to enter this currency?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi,

I am very much interested in buying TRST coin. can someone help me where I can buy these? I want to buy with USD. Any tip whether I should wait or buy at current levels?

bittrex.com

and for the news hungry i post alot about trst news and other coins Smiley

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=%23%24TRST%20from%3Atehmoonwalker&src=typd
Activity: 4
Hi,

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Hello I still didn't receive my bounty tokens. Here is my etherscan https://etherscan.io/address/0x9c30b22e5caab23daa702e7ff872ba0f2eb94386#tokentxns

What is wrong?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Holding since the beginning and just doubled my stack. I believe in this project. Active slack and developers. A lot better then tons of shitcoins coming out these days. Hodl this sleeping giant TRST.
Nice way, for looking a huge profit in the future, and yeah We Trust in this project, the development also keep growing in this case just need a step and patient
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Holding since the beginning and just doubled my stack. I believe in this project. Active slack and developers. A lot better then tons of shitcoins coming out these days. Hodl this sleeping giant TRST.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I've been crying since I sold Trust tokens out my wallet with an average of 12K. The next day an increase was taken place and it went througg 18K for no reason. I have been waiting for it to go down to 9K but i am not hopeful. Is it possible for it to see these levels again, in your opinion?

You can rebuy it now at 11-12k
If you want to take the opportunity to make money in s short period of time, don't wait for that very low price as likely it will
not happen again, take the price now, anything at 12K is a good buy already.
TRST is just resting, it will rise again and back to where you miss to sell, been observing the market for awhile.
Activity: 378
I've been crying since I sold Trust tokens out my wallet with an average of 12K. The next day an increase was taken place and it went througg 18K for no reason. I have been waiting for it to go down to 9K but i am not hopeful. Is it possible for it to see these levels again, in your opinion?

You can rebuy it now at 11-12k
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
If you're reading this.... You're going to want this coin by this time next week.  It's cheap. Get a few and keep building.  Look at all other ETH tokens and make your own call.

It's currently cheap right now and I have bought some for the upcoming big news, maybe the investors are putting their money to EDG
because as I can see the volume is getting bigger now and the price has pump.

is it official now? coming next few weeks?

Not official yet and everything we do is just a mere speculation, let's see but don't fail to monitor.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
is it official now? coming next few weeks?
Activity: 424
If you're reading this.... You're going to want this coin by this time next week.  It's cheap. Get a few and keep building.  Look at all other ETH tokens and make your own call.
Activity: 33
About a week and a half till ROSCA.

*buys some more*
Activity: 432
Are there news in the near future?

The ROSCA app should be out late this month. Price seems to go sideways. Good opportunity. I'm pretty confident we can see 1$ this year
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Are there news in the near future?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Most underrated coin out there, I don't understand why this isn't over $1 yet..

maybe because the feature of this coin still not realese yet.
if the feature realese the price of this coins will increase more than 3x
How can it be called as underrated,  it has been trading above ICO price and that already mean this is a a good project.
The thing is it will not progress instantly, the development shall continue until we see a good value what
we are looking. Patience is the key, as long as you know the devs are doing their job, there is nothing to worry.

Wetrust has strong backers and a brilliant concept. I'm sure when the product rolls out, you'll be crying you didn't get more TRST.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

How can it be called as underrated,  it has been trading above ICO price and that already mean this is a a good project.
The thing is it will not progress instantly, the development shall continue until we see a good value what
we are looking. Patience is the key, as long as you know the devs are doing their job, there is nothing to worry.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Well, we all know once the product is scheduled to come out, insiders will start fomo buying and then the official announcement. Don't get caught with your pants down.

How do we prepare for that? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Well, we all know once the product is scheduled to come out, insiders will start fomo buying and then the official announcement. Don't get caught with your pants down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: