Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 16. (Read 115410 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

Still waiting for response.My problem is still unresolved.I always feel it's a better way- for both the admin and the member of a site- if a problem is solved  without much fuss-without much attention of the others in a public forum.
Hi! You didn't provide any proof of owning that 5BTC. Besides, the following picture shows that you demand funds you don't own.
https://prnt.sc/i4f49h

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I would guess: a little patience is all you need Smiley
Btw is there a fee to withdraw parked tfl? Or is this only for btc?

Yes, there is. I've managed to withdraw TFL tokens to my wallet and there was a fee of 3 TFL charged.

Still I cannot withdraw my btc earnings, it keeps giving an error that I've got insufficient funds on my account. I've already tried to lower the sum significantly but it didn't help. So I can't withdraw anything from what I've earned in the lattest masterflip game. Very strange...
Same here.
I was unable to make a withdrawl of the amount on my balance.Even their support failed to answer my question and closed the ticket abruptly.If op wants,I can post a  FULL DETAILED PROOF of everything-my balance,w/d page screen shots and the whole conversation between me and the support.Just waiting for the response from the op.
Still waiting for response to my most recent PM.
OP didn't notice my post or ignored it?

Still waiting for response.My problem is still unresolved.I always feel it's a better way- for both the admin and the member of a site- if a problem is solved  without much fuss-without much attention of the others in a public forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Why don't I receive a payout from the Token Holders Fund?

I took part in the crowdsale. Since then, my tokens have been displayed on the True Flip website's account.

Only a "Master flip win" is shown in my account but no payout from the Token Holders Fund.

How does it work? I couldn't find any proper instructions anywhere.

I think only master flip wins is being done via a special lottery for token holders, not sure we're getting any dividend, the strategy seems to now be that the team conducts a special lottery for token holders with a 99% chance of winning something. maybe the dividend was removed to avoid it being seen as a security and enable exchange listing, that's my assumption

Yes, you should stay tuned for special activities in distributing funds. They need it to keep offers and stay legal.
It is complicated but better then to get nothing.
Hi
I post again...Help center dont work

Now you pur my TFL on Parked coin i have not the coins i earned from Bounty
(around 350 TFL)

So In parked token i have only TFL i bought

Thanks for help
Hi! Please send me your e-mail in messages, i'll check it

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Hi
I post again...Help center dont work

Now you pur my TFL on Parked coin i have not the coins i earned from Bounty
(around 350 TFL)

So In parked token i have only TFL i bought

Thanks for help
Activity: 686
why not make the TFL token a form of profit divident (like COSS) instead of a secondary lottery?
This would draw garanteed attetion to the project. People are becoming more interested in dividend/profit sharing projects.

BTW: I have my TFL on the ether address but not showing in parking. Thanx

UPDATE: My tokens are showing on the dashboard now.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I`m also token owner since sale. When do I get the Token Holder found?

Is I'm right than every holders have to park it's token on official website to get paid from that fund pool. Because there is no instruction when they will pay dividends to all tokens holders or maybe I missed that update.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I`m also token owner since sale. When do I get the Token Holder found?
Activity: 43
why not make the TFL token a form of profit divident (like COSS) instead of a secondary lottery?

It used to be like this but they had to change it because it was illegal. COSS co-founder Rune Evensen is a known scammer who been promoting and running different ponzi schemes for over 10 years so they do not care about laws and regulations at COSS. But Trueflip is trying to do it right and legal way with gambling licenses etc.
Activity: 686
This would draw garanteed attetion to the project. People are becoming more interested in dividend/profit sharing projects.

BTW: I have my TFL on the ether address but not showing in parking. Thanx
Activity: 54
I have 1 referral, e-mail confirmed but there is no free ticket for me.
Hello! The referral program is in the debugging stage. As soon as the work is completed, all the referrals that confirmed the mail will receive their tickets.
Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
 Sure, although the price between the rise, but the drop is also quite fast, the risk of investment is still very big, or the first attention for the best. Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 9
I have 1 referral, e-mail confirmed but there is no free ticket for me.
I have similar problem other friends .I sent 178 TFL from Kucoin  to 0x3803c1aa9198388361971a934acb1677e1f66c8b address to park TFL token. If you look at  https://etherscan.io/token/0xa7f976c360ebbed4465c2855684d1aae5271efa9?a=0x3803c1aa9198388361971a934acb1677e1f66c8b you can see that is a successful transaction. But I do not see the TFL tokens which I sent .

I tried to reach you on twitter but it did not come back to me. Finally I hope to write from here I hope you solve the problem as soon as possible. because waiting is a very tense situation.I hope you will be back as soon as possible. it is also important for your reputation. As far as we can see, many people face the same problem.

Hi!
Recently we have a problem related to updating ETH and TFL balances, so the process of syncing with ETH blockchain is slowed down. We are kindly asking you to wait until our developers fix it.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

How much is now the quantity of money which gets played on the TrueFlip lottery? Is there any graph showing if it is growing in time?
Hi! you can find a total amount of funds ruffled since inception on main pages of each game.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Completely missed the Kucoin listing.
Was it announced in a newsletter?
Activity: 20
I got my TFL stuck on HitBTC, with no response on my tickets, could someone from a team please contact them on the issue of all stuck TFLs? Its not a small sum there...

You have to write Hitbtc through support ticket. Though they will not let you know when to withdraw, but only will activate withdrawing! So you have to check every day if your withdraw is activated and do withdrawing by yourself asap.

I can confirm it , I did it in December.

3 weeks, still nothing Sad Very frustrating from HitBTC, I was willing to sell at 2x price from now...
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

I took part in the crowdsale. Since then, my tokens have been displayed on the True Flip website's account.

Only a "Master flip win" is shown in my account but no payout from the Token Holders Fund.

I think only master flip wins is being done via a special lottery for token holders, not sure we're getting any dividend, the strategy seems to now be that the team conducts a special lottery for token holders with a 99% chance of winning something. maybe the dividend was removed to avoid it being seen as a security and enable exchange listing, that's my assumption
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: