Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 18. (Read 115412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I got my TFL stuck on HitBTC, with no response on my tickets, could someone from a team please contact them on the issue of all stuck TFLs? Its not a small sum there...

Sadly HitBTC has delisted TFL without any prior contact to our team and they gave a very short period of time for users to withdraw or else they would lose the tokens.
We have no power over their platform and it was a very unfriendly decision of them to do that to our users and was an action not supported or even negotiated to us prior their annoucement.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I didn't notice that HitBTC delisted that token I also having this issue but for other token I think soon this exchange will get more problem like withdrawal is also having so long time. It would be nice to stay away from that exchange till all issue will get resolved.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Computer Engineer
I trust this project very much
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Trueflip.IO, can you please explain how to delete an account on your website? Should I contact your support for it?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
I got my TFL stuck on HitBTC, with no response on my tickets, could someone from a team please contact them on the issue of all stuck TFLs? Its not a small sum there...

Sadly HitBTC has delisted TFL without any prior contact to our team and they gave a very short period of time for users to withdraw or else they would lose the tokens.
We have no power over their platform and it was a very unfriendly decision of them to do that to our users and was an action not supported or even negotiated to us prior their annoucement.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
I just signed up & played some games on the site. Huge prize on the site for Jackpot & Flip's star  Grin

Good luck!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Does anybody know how to remove the personal account on Trueflip.io?

Anybody?

Enjoy the TFL $ upswing holders  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I would guess: a little patience is all you need Smiley
Btw is there a fee to withdraw parked tfl? Or is this only for btc?

Yes, there is. I've managed to withdraw TFL tokens to my wallet and there was a fee of 3 TFL charged.

Still I cannot withdraw my btc earnings, it keeps giving an error that I've got insufficient funds on my account. I've already tried to lower the sum significantly but it didn't help. So I can't withdraw anything from what I've earned in the lattest masterflip game. Very strange...
Same here.
I was unable to make a withdrawl of the amount on my balance.Even their support failed to answer my question and closed the ticket abruptly.If op wants,I can post a  FULL DETAILED PROOF of everything-my balance,w/d page screen shots and the whole conversation between me and the support.Just waiting for the response from the op.
Still waiting for response to my most recent PM.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255

You have to write Hitbtc through support ticket. Though they will not let you know when to withdraw, but only will activate withdrawing! So you have to check every day if your withdraw is activated and do withdrawing by yourself asap.

I can confirm it , I did it in December.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
TrueFlip now the price has been several times more than before, and now many coins are rising, as if a little bit high, I think it is not suitable for buying now.

Why not, if you trust the team and the project you can buy anytime, the price has rise a lot of because it's due for an increase.
It's undervalued for a awhile but now it has pump and I think this is just a beginning, there might be some corrections that will happen but after that another price will increase will take place.

Now the Shanzhai money is rising, and no coin is cheap. Rising risk, or more safe! Now the big guy is shouting the risk, the small powder is still desperately buying Smiley
Activity: 20
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
TrueFlip now the price has been several times more than before, and now many coins are rising, as if a little bit high, I think it is not suitable for buying now.

Why not, if you trust the team and the project you can buy anytime, the price has rise a lot of because it's due for an increase.
It's undervalued for a awhile but now it has pump and I think this is just a beginning, there might be some corrections that will happen but after that another price will increase will take place.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Does anybody know how to remove the personal account on Trueflip.io?
Sold my last TFL on the recent peak, as a disappointed ICO investor. Waiting for months to hear about dividends/returns for token holders, only to miss the deadline for parking TFL tokens.. As the announcement was made less than 72 hours in advance, during Christmas/Holiday season.  Undecided

When logging in on Trueflip profile, I could only see disappointing/low ticket sales figures, so not much future returns forecasted. It's a pity as this project can definitely be a good idea. The team should still be swimming in many BTC from the ICO, so there is some kind of market value. It was also nice of the Trueflip team to donate 35 BTC (partly coming from the BTC forks) to the recent token holder rewards. But it's not enough to make me stay: communication and progress (sales, development) is just not sufficient enough. Good luck everybody!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Hi.
Could not find information about the staff members, only photos and names, please add links to resume.
Activity: 6
My telegram username: @karacayfatih
I want to try my luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
hI Maybe somebody can help me

I had around 850 tokens..now i can see i have only 420 parked tokens where are others ?  thanks
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I just signed up & played some games on the site. Huge prize on the site for Jackpot & Flip's star  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
True Flip Halves Ticket Price For Its' 400 BTC Jackpot

True Flip is fulfilling its crowdsale pledge by presenting a revamped and redesigned interface for its decentralized fair games platform. The updated interface for blockchain lottery platform with instant payouts now has the ability to integrate products and options on-the-fly, enabling players to switch seamlessly between games.

Currently, players can switch between "Flip's Star" - a lottery game where players have to guess 6 numbers between 1 and 49, and Rapid To The Moon - a fast numerical draw game based on the speed of generating new blocks on the blockchain - on-the-go.
Three more games are scheduled to be added to the platform between Q1 and Q2, 2018. These improvements represent the fulfillment of 60% of True Flip’s crowdsale pledge. The crowdsale successfully ended on July, 29 after raising 2000 BTC.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/true-flip-halves-ticket-price-for-its-400-btc-jackpot/

Good to see the winnings for token holders lottery, is this expected to be a monthly or quarterly event or was this a one off?

We expect to make holder games multiple times a year! We had 2 games exclusive for holders twice already in 2017 alone.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Pages:
Jump to: