Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 36. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Just want to confirm the bounty that I received. Thanks TrueFlip. And I will park all my token so that I can also earn some Bitcoins!

Hopefully all of the participant of bounty campaign also received their TrueFlip tokens!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
guys tell me, but how much trueflip collected on his ico? can not see the price increased from ico or not?

got 2000BTC is big one indeed
yes I hope it will happen I think they just need to listed TFL into another exchange I'm sure it will have an impact on the price
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
guys tell me, but how much trueflip collected on his ico? can not see the price increased from ico or not?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
TRUE FLIP TEAM

Do you know why projects fail?

Google: major causes project failure

. Bad communication between relevant parties
. Lack of planning / scheduling

Saying "It will be announce soon. Be patient" is a TERRIBLE communication. It looks like the investors are in a drifting ship. Nobody knows anything.

FunFair (FUN) doesn't have any product live, but the Market Cap is about US$ 100 million (33 x True Flip!!!) and trading volume US$ 500k a day.
. There are clear and easy information about ROADMAP, TEAM, WHITEPAPER, BLOG on the HOMEPAGE.
. The CEO (Jez) talks everyday in the Telegram chat. Check yourselves.

ABOUT SMARTBILLION, FUNFAIR, EDGELESS, ETC: don't underestimate the competition!!! Nokia in 2007 had +50% market share of smartphones. What is Nokia now?

SUGGESTION TO PUT ON MAIN MENU (not somewhere in the Whitepaper after several clicks):

DESKTOP VERSION: REMOVE from the MAIN MENU the tabs facebook, telegram, slack, twitter, youtube. You don't want the user go away from your page, right? These tabs are already at the foot of the page. Just let one tab for languages (not 3).

1) TAB INVESTOR
. What is True Flip? Market Potential? ICO fund distribution? (US$ 8 million raised -- new investors need to know about this!)
. Investor benefits?
. Dates for revenue distribution? What do they need to do?
. Where to buy tokens TFL? New exchanges?
. Whitepaper

2) TAB ROADMAP
. JACKPOT: When the ICO fund (+500 BTC) will be added to Jackpot?  In steps? set the DATES!
. BCC: What will it be made with the 1196 BCC from the ICO?
. MARKETING PLAN: when will it start?
. AUDITABLE TICKETS SOLD:  True Flip has "fair draw process", but how about BEFORE the draw?  If someone hit the Jackpot one day after 500 BTC being added, how can you prove to investors that the ticket was sold? Or how can I prove that I bought a winner jackpot ticket? The information about tickets sold must be public, non editable, with timestamp BEFORE each draw.
. NEW LOTTERIES: when?

If you don't have exact day, put week, month. But, put SOMETHING tangible. NOT "Soon. Be patient".

3) TAB BLOG (or NEWS) - link to Steemit or create your own page.

4) TAB TEAM - show your faces. If you put a short video, even better. The people will not think is a scam website. The idea/product is important, but investors invest in good team.

Best regards

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions!
Taken them to the backlog.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
3 days ago i have submit my eth address on there but never recived till now
just want to know how they do delivery .
how many transactions they send every day to the person who has put the address there ?
how do they determine who will get the TFL first?

i cant believe if you dev dont have a log history which will help your work faster

yes, i noticed that too that they are very slow to the distribution, i dont know why is that so where in fact they have enough man power to do so.

You should be patient, they will record very slow.
I am very confused, they do not reply to someone who ask here.
and the TFL prices are so bad, they do not do anything  Huh
Activity: 188
how many transactions they send every day to the person who has put the address there ?

i cant believe if you dev dont have a log history which will help your work faster

yes, i noticed that too that they are very slow to the distribution, i dont know why is that so where in fact they have enough man power to do so.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
TRUE FLIP TEAM

Saying "It will be announce soon. Be patient" is a TERRIBLE communication. It looks like the investors are in a drifting ship. Nobody knows anything.

FunFair (FUN) doesn't have any product live, but the Market Cap is about US$ 100 million (33 x True Flip!!!) and trading volume US$ 500k a day.
. There are clear and easy information about ROADMAP, TEAM, WHITEPAPER, BLOG on the HOMEPAGE.

ABOUT SMARTBILLION, FUNFAIR, EDGELESS, ETC: don't underestimate the competition!!! Nokia in 2007 had +50% market share of smartphones. What is Nokia now?

SUGGESTION TO PUT ON MAIN MENU (not somewhere in the Whitepaper after several clicks):

DESKTOP VERSION: REMOVE from the MAIN MENU the tabs facebook, telegram, slack, twitter, youtube. You don't want the user go away from your page, right? These tabs are already at the foot of the page. Just let one tab for languages (not 3).

1) TAB INVESTOR
. What is True Flip? Market Potential? ICO fund distribution? (US$ 8 million raised -- new investors need to know about this!)
. Investor benefits?
. Whitepaper

2) TAB ROADMAP
. JACKPOT: When the ICO fund (+500 BTC) will be added to Jackpot?  In steps? set the DATES!
. AUDITABLE TICKETS SOLD:  True Flip has "fair draw process", but how about BEFORE the draw?  If someone hit the Jackpot one day after 500 BTC being added, how can you prove to investors that the ticket was sold? Or how can I prove that I bought a winner jackpot ticket? The information about tickets sold must be public, non editable, with timestamp BEFORE each draw.

If you don't have exact day, put week, month. But, put SOMETHING tangible. NOT "Soon. Be patient".

4) TAB TEAM - show your faces. If you put a short video, even better. The people will not think is a scam website. The idea/product is important, but investors invest in good team.

Best regards

Not a bad suggestion at all
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
I have TFc ON may account . Is it possible to withdraw or transfer? How can we do it?

your tfl is from bounty ? if yes it is , you need submit your eth address in profile after that you can waiting your TFL recived payment manual from dev.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
I have TFc ON may account . Is it possible to withdraw or transfer? How can we do it?
Of course you can, there is also a button "Transfer tokens", now after play lottery for investors, it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Finally! The bounty reward has been received to MEW)) Thanks a lot TrueFlip team. Now let's make the coin skyrocket and bring us all a huuuuge profit!  Wink

Can you link the TxID ? I don't see any trueflip token to my myetheriumwallet.

Same is my case, yet to receive TFL.Waiting for the tokens to arrive today.Do we have any list of people who have received the tokens? can anyone confirm this?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 117
TRUE FLIP TEAM

1) TAB INVESTOR
. Investor benefits?
. Whitepaper

2) TAB ROADMAP

Best regards
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Finally! The bounty reward has been received to MEW)) Thanks a lot TrueFlip team. Now let's make the coin skyrocket and bring us all a huuuuge profit!  Wink

Can you link the TxID ? I don't see any trueflip token to my myetheriumwallet.

Edit: No to link the transaction ID or the TxID. I already received the bounties too. Thanks TrueFlip! Hopefully the project will be successful soonest!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project is getting worse by each day and appears to be more and more of a scam. You wonder why the price drops on exchanges that are worthless, it's cause the coinIs worthless. Here is why:

1) ico claimed working product with a successful launch and claimed to have been raising funds (specific % allocation) mostly for jackpot. 2 months later jackpot has only been made around 100 BTC and no attempts of marketing had been made.

2) ticket sales during ico seemed to have been fake/developer generated, as they plummeted into a few hundred a day if that (from over 10k a day during ico)

3) team hasn't done anything constructive in 2 months including to fail to get on any reputable exchanges. Words such as "minor updates" "version 2.0" and "soon" has been the only progress in the project. Oh yeah and someone won an art competition... They deem it an accomplishment to be able to send your tokens from MEW to the site wallet, calling it successful "parking". Unfortunately, to even try to withdraw your tokens you have to click all these confirmations, including email  just to come to a screen that says we will get back to you in 24 hours. I've also seen countless people having issues with withdrawals that take days to get funds out and hammering support.

4) there are claims of work constantly being done but nothing to show for: no marketing, no real jackpot, no ticket sales. (Remember working product...right) they haven't even figured out how to run a simple lotto but keep saying they are working on b2b, new games and partnership. In other words money raised by ico being spent on other things, totally ignoring the investors. Just adjusting a price to the rising BTC price took 3 weeks to fix, as if it was a miracle To do.

5) constant lies by the TFL team, first it was fixing WP last day of ico to "fix" the language (interesting enough language waschanged that would shaft the Investors). Some bullshit was made up about SEC, but not being able to even be listed on a single normal exchange obviously shows no effort made in that direction. Since the team has promised to launch the real jackpot in mid sep and ico participant dividends would start coming in oct. It's end of sep, no lottery, no news. No real explanation other than "we are working on it" and "soon". Token price is 1/3 of what it was during ico with 5k volume if that.

6) team seems incompetent, hiring consultants twice to get on exchange and failing both times or more likely lying, as both times those faceless consultants were blamed instead of taking responsibility

So if you are happy over some bounty program for tokens that are 1/3 of value 2 months later with no product in near future and scam team, this is the project for you.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Dear bounty participants!

It’s been a long time since you ask for the TFL allocation dates. Finally, True Flip starts the bounty tokens allocation!

True Flip has started bounty tokens allocation! As previously stated, all the campaign participants will share an amount of 267740 bounty purposed TFL tokens. To get the tokens one should specify an ETH withdrawal wallet in the personal “Token holder profile” on trueflip.io.

True Flip team is grateful to everyone, who performed significant efforts in scaling our ICO exposure through social networks, blogs and online communities! We hope you all had fun helping us to attract a broader audience and expose to new markets! And we’re glad to share the success with our early supporters!

Though these days the team is fully concentrated on achieving the key growth milestones, the bounty program isn’t over! Sooner or later we plan to generally update and improve our offer for bounty hunters and launch new campaigns – hot and efficient Smiley Thus, stay tuned for updates!

Good luck!

Best regards,
True Flip Team

i already filled my ethereum address into the withdrawal wallet in the website
and now i'm waiting for my tokens

btw is there any reason why the token price dropped ? i think the ico price was 0.0005 for each coins but now the price 0.00012
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
This coin is promising for purchase on the exchange?

for now I dare say YES its a good time buy TFL on the exchange
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/TFL-to-BTC there is very cheap price only 11k satoshi now , if you know the price when ICO I'm sure you'll be surprised and want to buy it right now .

I don't recommend to buy in hitbtc.com , Sometimes when I want to my token they don't allow me to do that, I don't know why. But I think it was a connection error.

indeed hitBTC they have a very heavy platform probably because their web graphics are high,
sometime I'm having it just stack in the start menu trading but it's actually our connections that can not keep up web on there

Graphics doesn't matter for me specifically when the support suck. That's​ the reason I don't like or use HITbtc.

I rather choose EtherDelta than HITbtc.
Etherdelta is much more better than on Hit. You are right,support system on hit do really suck.I agreed on said above that Graphics  thingy on hit is heavy which you would experience some loading problems.Btw I have received my TFL on my MEW. Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Finally! The bounty reward has been received to MEW)) Thanks a lot TrueFlip team. Now let's make the coin skyrocket and bring us all a huuuuge profit!  Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I got 536.67 TFL for bounty, thanks!

nice to hear that its bounty from facebook right ? congrats man
im just waiting for my turn Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
I got 536.67 TFL for bounty, thanks!

One would say not bad.

Bob
Pages: