Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 34. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
when will dividend distribute?

I have the same question. Does anyone know when and how dividends will distribute?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Are there any statistics on the popularity of this lottery?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
As for me, all the lotteries on the blockchain are deception and fraud. Maybe I'm wrong, but Kibo Lotto example.

That was an old story and I don't understand how people fell for such cheap scam.Trueflip had their lottery blockchain available before the start of the ICO and that was one reason to invest in the project.Price is below ICO but will bounce once we have the second lottery date from the team.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
As for me, all the lotteries on the blockchain are deception and fraud. Maybe I'm wrong, but Kibo Lotto example.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Apologies if this has already been answered, my TFL is in MEW do I need to do anything to get the dividend, or will the dividend be shared via smart contract? automatically to holders of TFL

Not sure if there is a dividend part here.But there is supposed to be a lottery held every time for TFL holders to park the token to get a few tickets.Can someone enlighten more on the dividend part and how can one claim using the TFL held on MEW.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Apologies if this has already been answered, my TFL is in MEW do I need to do anything to get the dividend, or will the dividend be shared via smart contract? automatically to holders of TFL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I as well am really interested what is the current plan with respect to dividends as I somehow think I have read the initial plan changed. Anyway, the 15% payout atm is so little.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I just want to know whether the funds obtained from ICO is just for increase the lottery jackpot?
do you have funds to control prices in the market? so sad to see tfl price everyday Nothing is interesting
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i had great exp before ICO. Bailed out complete. Never did that in any ico or coin. Trust in this project is gone bms
you may be right. but previously the web site was working. and the project continues in a very good way. has not yet entered the market. after entering we can see a different result. but it's not a system that works on a different project. and is being used by users.  Cheesy
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
i had great exp before ICO. Bailed out complete. Never did that in any ico or coin. Trust in this project is gone bms
Activity: 53
when will dividend distribute?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hey guys!

How are you doing? Is there another exchanges or news that make price up?

I'm waiting for pump!

unfortunately no news about that, price are very low at moment, even i have no idea why i should bought more TFL token, coz you know what that was i said before nothing news yet about the project itself, they only listed on two exchanges so far, HitBTC and etherdelta

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueflip/#markets
Activity: 434
i want to try my luck

telegram name : ascakan
Activity: 210
Finally a pronouncement! I'll receive my tokens tomorrow as agreed! Of course I'll hold for a few months, I hope that this kind of delay doesn't happen again, this hinders the credibility of the project. Roll Eyes
Thanks in advance.

Congrats! I thought I was going to receive my tokens for the signature and the avatar but when I checked earlier. TruFlip sent me a private message asking for my eth addy... Sadly, there were zero tfl tokens in my account. Wonder when they'll actually give it to me.
yes,it happen to me too.i am not receive token in my MEW .i hope the Truflip give reward  facebook and twitter bounty early.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
If executed well, I think the idea has a good potential
Activity: 779
Finally a pronouncement! I'll receive my tokens tomorrow as agreed! Of course I'll hold for a few months, I hope that this kind of delay doesn't happen again, this hinders the credibility of the project. Roll Eyes
Thanks in advance.

Congrats! I thought I was going to receive my tokens for the signature and the avatar but when I checked earlier. TruFlip sent me a private message asking for my eth addy... Sadly, there were zero tfl tokens in my account. Wonder when they'll actually give it to me.
Activity: 308
einc.io
Hi guys, do you think they'll accept other altcoins to play on the website ?

Yes, they are. It is easy to find out if you come to the site.

trueflip.io

Has any investor won something on TrueFlip? I just one ticket value Grin Sad Tongue

My bad, actually, I'm at work, and cannot connect to a gambling website due to proxy settings Wink
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
i saw my tokens within the investor profile and it shows "You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them", it had specific my etheruem address somemore. Can i know what's going on?

Just leave it like that because even if you dont clicked those withdrawal buttons for sure those TFL coins are already on your MEW. Have you already checked your eth wallet?
Activity: 2
Hi guys, do you think they'll accept other altcoins to play on the website ?

Yes, they are. It is easy to find out if you come to the site.

trueflip.io

Has any investor won something on TrueFlip? I just one ticket value Grin Sad Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: