Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 42. (Read 115440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
TFL prices are getting down.
maybe take a long time the price back to normal.

The entire market is going down, not just TrueFlip.

Lol no, not the entire market is divided by 5, only TrueFlip -_-

if want price rise, dev must add new market.
Big market liqui.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
this is a greate project. Just like power ball. I will make a web calculator what number will be next
Merit: 514

Lol no, not the entire market is divided by 5, only TrueFlip -_-
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
What is your competitive edge as compared to other similar ICOs/ Tokens?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/trueflip/#charts  Shocked Shocked ohh gosh what happened with the price, that very bad to see, seems many people are selling them under ICO price.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

legendary
Merit: 1013

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The price is extremely low at the moment, I'm sure it will go higher once there are news about new exchanges and improvements in the website.
Maybe it connects with general fall down, including. I think the situation becomes better, when the coin will appear on main markets: bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
when is true flip coming to major exchanges ?? would love to accumulate some more . at-least polo or bitrx would be great @team
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@Okan Yılmaz i want to try my luck
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Honestly, I was amazed at the rewards I have to receive! Even because I was out of the campaign at the beginning, congratulations on the work done so far and the initial success of TrueFlip! I just sent the PM requesting to change the ETH address that I provided earlier and also I filled out the spreadsheet to receive my tokens, I'm looking forward to it, thanks! Grin

Nice news.. so token was sended to mew or to trueflip io investor page?

Not yet, the people in bounty are yet to receive it.It stays on the investor page for a while now and would be notified when it is available for withdrawal
As an investor, it was available from the start to move it to MEW, if you had one.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
Honestly, I was amazed at the rewards I have to receive! Even because I was out of the campaign at the beginning, congratulations on the work done so far and the initial success of TrueFlip! I just sent the PM requesting to change the ETH address that I provided earlier and also I filled out the spreadsheet to receive my tokens, I'm looking forward to it, thanks! Grin

Nice news.. so token was sended to mew or to trueflip io investor page?
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
oh, sorry that did not have time to participate in ISO .... You will need to buy coins TFL on stock exchanges
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Russian project? I think it is interesting.

Does that have anything linked to the project being from Russia.In my opinion, this project is worth investing and since they have a working lottery from the start and being upgraded right now, there is more potential for the project to grow with a decent market cap.The price is currently below ico and it's a good time to get some cheap TFL tokens now.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Russian project? I think it is interesting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price is extremely low at the moment, I'm sure it will go higher once there are news about new exchanges and improvements in the website.

the most important is the more gamblers play on trueflip using TFL I think it will affect the price in the future ,
still remember with clam in just-dice.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The price of Trueflip token increase or decrease depends many reason, not only news can helps the price of this token grow in next time. You also see many altcoin like Ripple while have many good news but this coin just fall down everyday.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is it still possible to order tokens?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Thanks for the free ticket.

Do you plan to make new bounty/airdrop campaigns ?

Hello adisma,

no, we don't plan to make airdrop campaign.
The constant bug bounty program will be announced soon.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Wink waiting for bug bounty program
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
This thread is supposed to be for Announcement and updates purposes only. All of you bounty participants should respect this thread and if you all have a concern about your bounty then you should post it on the bounty thread. READ THIS before you post something regarding about bounty and know that this is not the right place for that.
Pages:
Jump to: