Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 45. (Read 115440 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Been gone a long time and bounties have not yet been paid to participants (like me 😜) lol. Wondering.... when will we ever get our payments?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I have received a TFL coin from bounty BLOG.
still waiting when we can wd this coin and sell,hopefully not more than 1 week  Grin
but now the price is down.

this mean bouny participant can withdraw from trueflip website
or dev can sending coin to addres bounty participant

for now, coins from the web can not be on wd, still a problem.
someone said wait till 15 september,waiting again and again Smiley

The reason for the tokens being locked is that they don't want bounty people to participate in the lottery event and so this will be locked till sept15 when the lottery is started but still, this is not the final date confirmed as of now.So there could be further delay in receiving the bounty payments.I think when the next lottery is started, these tokens holders will be free to join the program?
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Sorry I don't understand, Will bounty for social media send to website Trueflip or to my wallet MEW? I still didn't receive both
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
einc.io
Thanks for the free ticket.

Do you plan to make new bounty/airdrop campaigns ?
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
When there are payments to the bounty, who knows?
IF you had filling the form for confirm / Claim Bounty. You can checking your balance TFL on "Token holder profile".
Those will showing your tokens has been sent, but for currently, withdrawal for tokens are disable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
still waiting when we can wd this coin and sell,hopefully not more than 1 week  Grin

for now, coins from the web can not be on wd, still a problem.
someone said wait till 15 september,waiting again and again Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
still waiting when we can wd this coin and sell,hopefully not more than 1 week  Grin

legendary

bounty payment has been sent to the website.
but to be sent to the wallet ,maybe still long until september.
Activity: 546
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i want to try my luck
Telegram : salamctelegram
Activity: 308
einc.io
Telegram : Adisma
I want to try my luck
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
Do you have to hold the TFL tokens on the trueflip website to get a share of the rewards if so when i subscribed my TFL wassent directly to MEW, how do I get it to the trueflip dashboard page as it's not refected there

Same question. I dont find any adress on trueflip.io to send there my tokens from mew.
Activity: 686
I have ample amount of TFL token, I wanna know how to get dividends from those token? Or is it automatic? I really don't have any idea The token is in my MEW
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 766
TrueFlip.io,

I sent you important PM, check it please. It's not about bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks for notifying us thru bitcointalk private message about bounty distribution. PM sent to the Bounty Manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Do you have to hold the TFL tokens on the trueflip website to get a share of the rewards if so when i subscribed my TFL wassent directly to MEW, how do I get it to the trueflip dashboard page as it's not refected there
Activity: 136
hello tried contacting u in your Support ticket , facebook , slack no response regarding my Fund that i refill last night, it's a small amount but still it's a money . More than 12 hours now i did not receive my transfered funds in my account but the transfer was already complete.

hope to hear from you here

Telegram is a very good medium to contact them at the moment:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELcwT-fgH2zG7xEng
Activity: 215
Merit: 121

Hello!

It’s Monday night here, and we launch the new weekly dispatch to become this project’s main newsletter for years ahead (we hope). So, meet State of True Flip, where we publish the past week’s developments and updates of the world’s #1 blockchain lottery!

- Token holder profile vastly redesigned, correct data on users' TFL # and %
- Transaction history available now in the Token holder profile, with sorting options (refilled balance, bought tickets, winnings, funds withdrawal);
- Bulk purchases finally work – buy up to 100 tickets a time, for up to 150 future draws, program your numbers or choose auto fill;
- Bitcoin Cash is now accepted along with BTC, LTC, ETH and DASH;
- The Jackpot will increase to 100 BTC on 29/08 (tomorrow);
- Security updated: separate 2FA and email confirmation added for secure funds/tokens withdrawal.

It seems plenty of stuff is done to provide a smoother UX for both players and token holders. But that’s just a beginning Smiley We’ll keep you posted on the Team’s progress with this newsletter - once a week starting now. Of course, all other communications will continue in accordance with our workflow.

Yours,
True Flip Team

Its good, but when do you start to send bounty rewards?

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: