Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 56. (Read 115440 times)

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
When will we have an exchange?

That's a million dollar question we all are waiting for, but the team looks to be busy with the issues of withdrawal post the ICO.Also, it is really disappointing not to see true flip tokens not available on an even a small exchange after these many days of the ICO completion.Let's hope they get to some exchange in the coming days.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
When will we have an exchange?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
How long does a withdrawal usually take? I requested a small withdrawal 48 hours ago, nothing yet except an automated email stating that the withdrawal will be issued manually (?). Missed out on BCC split because of this Sad

Hello timvim,

if your question is about lottery withdrawal, it may take up to 4 days.
You may ask about it to the [email protected] and get the answer faster.
They will need your registration email to find out the situation.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I have now contacted [email protected], since I still have not received my withdrawal. It has now been 4 days since I tried to withdraw...

I am still waiting for my withdrawal… Almost 10 days now. Support answered me and said I would get my withdrawal this monday, now that is also 48 hours ago...

Hello timvim,

I'm sorry for delay, it is about upgrading site, support is lack of possibilities with it.

You will get your withdrowal as soon as possible.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
this is a copy from Telegram chat today:

Here’s a status update for everyone - the balances and addresses have been successfully migrated, now only some minor things are still being transferred. We should be available by tomorrow.

go to this telegram chat, there would be more talk over there.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELcwT-fgH2zG7xEng

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Some issues can happen, at least is a project that is just at begin of his journey.. but..
You retrieved from this ICO like 12kk$, i think is enough to be quick on first delivery.
Hype on the project grow up if you deliver in time.
At the moment i am a bit worried.

Why are you worried? they're making upgrades to the website.
Why so long?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Some issues can happen, at least is a project that is just at begin of his journey.. but..
You retrieved from this ICO like 12kk$, i think is enough to be quick on first delivery.

Yup, they're already in late with the first delivery and listing on the exchanges, i can understand, and i really do understand that is only normal mainteance, but in a crucial moment like this one: bad idea.

I still worried, i get a backstab from skincoin already, hoping this ICO will go smooth and better.
Wink
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Exchanger OTC since 2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
How long does a withdrawal usually take? I requested a small withdrawal 48 hours ago, nothing yet except an automated email stating that the withdrawal will be issued manually (?). Missed out on BCC split because of this Sad

Hello timvim,

if your question is about lottery withdrawal, it may take up to 4 days.
You may ask about it to the [email protected] and get the answer faster.
They will need your registration email to find out the situation.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I have now contacted [email protected], since I still have not received my withdrawal. It has now been 4 days since I tried to withdraw...

I am still waiting for my withdrawal… Almost 10 days now. Support answered me and said I would get my withdrawal this monday, now that is also 48 hours ago...
Activity: 336
any news ?
spreadsheet not update anything :/
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
There is a ETA for the coin exchanging on some exchange?
Is frustrating to see everytime delay on delivery.

They said within two weeks after the end of ICO, it should be this week  Huh
Exchanger OTC since 2014
There is a ETA for the coin exchanging on some exchange?
Is frustrating to see everytime delay on delivery.
TrueFlip should be listed on exchanges this week, right ?

I don't think it will be listed on Bittrex due to dividends and US laws, but is better than nothing.  Smiley

HitBTC already (pumped 22% at last days  Wink)
I cant find it can you give me link?
Also what i need to do to get my bonus TFL?

Hello xakbel,

what kind of bonus are you asking about?

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
when will you reopen the website to american markets? that is a huge cut we are taking by not allowing americans to gamble as well Sad

Hello lolgreglol,

no, we will not open site to US soon. We have no license to work there.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

It is not completely clear to me what happens now.
1. Does the profit sharing disappear or stay?
2. Is the lottery extra or in the place of profit sharing?
3. Do token holders need to take action to participate in the lottery? If so what?
4. When is more communication about this all planned, and in what way (email, twitter, slack, something else) will this be communicated?

Thanks a lot in advance. Good luck!

Hello corleto,

thank you for asking.

1. Profit sharing stays. It's changed form and name but the meaning is the same.
2. There will be extra lottery for tokenholders and there will be some kind of lottery for profit sharing. The difference is in quantity of winners as you may imagine:)
3. All instructions will come to tokenholders as soon as they will be defind.
4. Communication about instructions and conditions will come with all channels - email, slack, telegram and here.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

I don't think it will be listed on Bittrex due to dividends and US laws, but is better than nothing.  Smiley

i see that , but for make sure the price still 30k satoshi its under ico price, ico price 1TFL = 50k satoshi .
i think we can see another pump in the next week *hope so
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I cant find it can you give me link?
Also what i need to do to get my bonus TFL?
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
when will you reopen the website to american markets? that is a huge cut we are taking by not allowing americans to gamble as well Sad
Activity: 196
It is not completely clear to me what happens now.
1. Does the profit sharing disappear or stay?
2. Is the lottery extra or in the place of profit sharing?
3. Do token holders need to take action to participate in the lottery? If so what?
4. When is more communication about this all planned, and in what way (email, twitter, slack, something else) will this be communicated?

Thanks a lot in advance. Good luck!

There would be no "dividends". Read the post just above.

I'm wondering why the site is still on maintanance, it must have been launched by this time already.

Hello andrejka,

we are waiting for final testing.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Pages:
Jump to: