Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 84. (Read 115440 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Why i didn't saw my name is the list of participants. Sad
What did you join ? I mean campaign, make sure to re-read the rules before, So you can find out why your name didn't list in spreadsheet
edt
 - Just patient dude, you should waiting when the team who handle that active

Yes! I already red the rules. Smiley Alright Im gonna wait to be listed.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Guys i just wanted to know,, can anyone open the ICO site ? https://ico.trueflip.io/, for me why the loading page too long.
I'll try it and there is no problem on me to open the website ithink it's only your internet problem.

specify what campaign you join. the manager is updated the spreadsheet manually so wait for it.

By the way manager I just find out that there are so many thread deleted by the mod of the forum thats why my post count deducted hope you considered my post for last week since i already make morethan 5 and only old post got deleted.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Guys i just wanted to know,, can anyone open the ICO site ? https://ico.trueflip.io/, for me why the loading page too long.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
What did you join ? I mean campaign, make sure to re-read the rules before, So you can find out why your name didn't list in spreadsheet
edt
 - Just patient dude, you should waiting when the team who handle that active
I'm just a Nobody.
I'm just a Nobody.
Im gonna join in social media campaign. Smiley Good luck to all of us specially to Team of TrueFlip
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Barmaley Бapмaлeeвич

"i want to try my luck"
Activity: 210
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Hi TrueFlip.io, appreciate the efforts you guys are taking to answer the questions here as well as in keeping the website running smoothly. ICO is going well too. Congrats. But I would request the team to enable free tickets so new users can get a better idea and experience of using the platform.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
hey guys,

i would really like to invest into your ico, but still got problems with my free ticket so i can't even try your service. It's always saying "Please, confirm your email to get a free ticket", which i already did days ago. I also send invites to 4 friends, all signed up, confirmed their emails, nobody got a free ticket. Support isn't awnsering me since days.... so all of this makes me a little bit suspicious. Whats going on there?

Hello kaiowei

It is impossible now to get free tickets. Sorry.
We are improving the refferal program now.

You may buy a ticket to try lottery.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Activity: 267
Good idea hopefully can be the latest breakthrough for the future.
Good afternoon. I wanted to know how these 10-15% of the proceeds from ticket sales will be distributed to investors? In the percentage of their share of the total collected funds? Or somehow differently?
To get dividends is it necessary to do something or is it enough to keep your TOKENS on my MEW?
When will it be possible to receive the first dividends?
Thanks.

Hello xakbel

Please take a look to the White Paper. The answers are from the 19 page.
There are a lot of information there. more than I can give you here.
https://trueflip.io/TrueFlip%20Whitepaper(01.06).pdf

The first dividends will come in September.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Good day @TrueFlip.io,  i have joined the twitter social media campaign and just wanted to ask if we still need to write/paste the tweet and retweet links into a new post or just edit the old ones? Thanks.

Hello sevendust777

It is up to you.
Look like other people do it and choose the most convenient way to you.

Put your reports to this thread please
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/true-flip-blockchain-lottery-bounty-campaign-fb-tw-signature-etc-1980698

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

@TrueFlip.io sooo it happens that I participated in the ico lottery kiboplatform, the kibo team encountered a lot of problems with scalability ethereum protocol. Is your lottery able to operate on the current state of the ethereum network, or are you also waiting for the news that will bring ethereum metropolis?   Cool

Hello wgd

Yes we are.
Our developer team has a deep expertise in IT and Cryptocurrencies. They will carry out all the tasks.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Hi sir, I have one concern about my post start on the sheets, it is stated there that my posts start are 326 even if my posts start is 302 only and I already posted 6 more this week. Hope you change it to 302 because it might cause some confusions regarding with my posts. Thanks alot.

Hello zedsacs

Fixed.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Tell me please, and when the control point To count the messages written by the signatories of the signature of the company? What day of the week is the control?

Hello hovrah

every day I check the participants. Every day some of them have the full week to check.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
hello, i already submitted the facebook bounty campaign signup, but my profile is still not listed on the list of participants
should i submit it again? or maybe you have not updated it yet?

Hello toolucky98
I't all right, you are in.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Good afternoon. I wanted to know how these 10-15% of the proceeds from ticket sales will be distributed to investors? In the percentage of their share of the total collected funds? Or somehow differently?
To get dividends is it necessary to do something or is it enough to keep your TOKENS on my MEW?
Thanks.

Jesus, they've replied like 10 times to this question: ETH
Dividends will be distribuited as soon the ICO finish and the roadmap done -.- ..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: