Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 85. (Read 115440 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Good day @TrueFlip.io,  i have joined the twitter social media campaign and just wanted to ask if we still need to write/paste the tweet and retweet links into a new post or just edit the old ones? Thanks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hey guys,

i would really like to invest into your ico, but still got problems with my free ticket so i can't even try your service. It's always saying "Please, confirm your email to get a free ticket", which i already did days ago. I also send invites to 4 friends, all signed up, confirmed their emails, nobody got a free ticket. Support isn't awnsering me since days.... so all of this makes me a little bit suspicious. Whats going on there?
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Thanks for adding me to the sig campaign.

Just adding a post so I can keep track on this thread Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi sir, I have one concern about my post start on the sheets, it is stated there that my posts start are 326 even if my posts start is 302 only and I already posted 6 more this week. Hope you change it to 302 because it might cause some confusions regarding with my posts. Thanks alot.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
@TrueFlip.io sooo it happens that I participated in the ico lottery kiboplatform, the kibo team encountered a lot of problems with scalability ethereum protocol. Is your lottery able to operate on the current state of the ethereum network, or are you also waiting for the news that will bring ethereum metropolis?   Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Tell me please, and when the control point To count the messages written by the signatories of the signature of the company? What day of the week is the control?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Week 1 (29.06-06.07):

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/AleksandrBrilliantov
Friends/followers: 636

Like&Follow page https://www.facebook.com/TrueFlip.io/: 1 stake - done

Reposts:

Hello HiddenOrchid

Counted!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
hello, i already submitted the facebook bounty campaign signup, but my profile is still not listed on the list of participants
should i submit it again? or maybe you have not updated it yet?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Hello, maybe, It would be best to change the eth Wallet adress to a MyEtherWallet one.
Should i send It to you here or by PM?
Thanks

Yes, better to change.
Send it to me PM.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Sent It, tell me when the change is done Smiley
Thanks

Hello, maybe, It would be best to change the eth Wallet adress to a MyEtherWallet one.
Thanks

Yes, better to change.
Send it to me PM.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Hello KitsGamb

Thank you for your confirmation!
It depends of way of your buying. Not every one way need to do this to get the tokens on the wallet.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I can confirm this worked. Thank you.

Will future purchases need to follow the same steps, or will the transaction now happen automatically?

Hello KitsGamb

Here is the instruction for you and other persons who have the same situation.

https://ico.trueflip.io/Redeem%20Instruction.pdf

Please try it and write me here or PM about result.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hi Guys,

I have completed the below steps but still no tokens.

Hopefully this is resolved soon, as I won't be investing any more money until my initial tokens are received.

Hello KitsGamb

If you see our tokens at the invesors profile you should fulfill this steps:
find the option to add a custom token (in the right bottom)
- add the following data:
- address: 0xa7f976C360ebBeD4465c2855684D1AAE5271eFa9
- Token symbol: TFL
- decimals: 8

If your tokens don't come to our wallet, please wait a couple of days.
We will anounce the instruction to get them to wallet.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hi True Flip team,

I am a complete newbie to the crypto world. But this lottery idea is something I am keen to invest in.

Being a newbie I tried a small transaction just to see if I could get it all to work. I managed to purchase 130 TFL tokens that are showing in my investor centre. I set up a wallet at myetherwallet.com and put the public key into required section in the investor centre. This was a couple days ago, however, I am not seeing any tokens when I access myetherwallet. Are the tokens not being sent until after the crowd sale? I am keen to invest a considerable sum more, but not until I know I have done everything right and will receive my tokens.

thanks,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
The Bounty is received on any ETH wallet at the end of the ICO?

Yes the bounty rewards will be sent to all compatible wallet address so remember don't put address from exchange.

I also join this bounty campaign because this project looking potentially very big.

I gave an ETH Wallet exchange, nothing was written about not doing so ans when i ask on Telegram, i've been told zny eth adress World even on exchanges... I hope i wont have trouble to get the reward.

Hello Aerys2

I believe everything will be OK. If not, we will help you, or you may change the wallet before getting tokens.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thanks
What does Sasha Ivanov do in your project?

Hello mrSamuel

Now nothing.
He was in project with Waves.
But we decided not to integrate Waves, because we can not guarantee the required level of stability in separate aspects in case we deal with 2 platforms at the same time.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
The Bounty is received on any ETH wallet at the end of the ICO?

Yes the bounty rewards will be sent to all compatible wallet address so remember don't put address from exchange.

I also join this bounty campaign because this project looking potentially very big.

I gave an ETH Wallet exchange, nothing was written about not doing so ans when i ask on Telegram, i've been told zny eth adress World even on exchanges... I hope i wont have trouble to get the reward.

Hello Aerys2

I believe everything will be OK. If not, we will help you, or you may change the wallet before getting tokens.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
It says that the participation form for the blog and video bounty is in the owner's trash so we cannot use it.

Hello Sowik

Please, fill this form to join it.
https://goo.gl/nPFkqJ

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Hi huys,

Just my 2c - be move active on social medias. You have a decent bounty but you didn't tweet in days! Just look how other ICOs are doing and how active they are on tweeter.

Hopefully you will be able to sell at least 3M more tokens.

Hello BigBoy89

thank you for your advise, we will power the Twitter.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Will there be a limit on the number of people joining the signature campaign?

Hello minorman

No, there will not.
I'll stop to register people on last full week. 20 of July 2017.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
I want to join Bounty blog,How to register ?
Participation form Looks broken  Grin

Hello yolanda222

please use this one
https://goo.gl/nPFkqJ

Sorry for delay with updating.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Pages:
Jump to: