Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 11. (Read 54564 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
After being off of Google Play for a week, TrumpCoin Android wallet is updated and relisted. This new update includes a fix to wallet sweeping and minor bug fixes.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trumpcoin.wallet
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
never touched this shitcoin but holy crap....trump has really pissed off many now with his latest fucked banning move! LMAO twat.

only the leftists and libturds are pissed. But don't worry, Canada is taking them. And they will soon regret it Smiley

http://mashable.com/2017/01/28/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-tweets/

Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AN EXTENDED TRUMPCOIN HISTORY BOOK TO BE RELEASED THIS YEAR

Please support Crypto Books:

BTC:          1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS
TRUMP:      TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

(cover above will probably be changed)

Any title suggestions are welcome.

Send me a link when you get it published and I'll be your first customer!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
AN EXTENDED TRUMPCOIN HISTORY BOOK TO BE RELEASED THIS YEAR

Please support Crypto Books:

BTC:          1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS
TRUMP:      TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

(cover above will probably be changed)

Any title suggestions are welcome.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Have you noticed that when trumpcoin go up so does  putincoin but faster, if you see Trumpcoin going up invest also in putin coin as you will make double  the profit.....just check the graph and see for yourself

Yes I also noticed that.they are the two coins most pumped on Yobit.you can easily tell on Yobit what coins are being pump because of the signal light when there are buy and sell order,that will not be the last many more pumps are coming up ..
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
it only took CNN 7 days to quietly..Show The Crowds!..after their original fake news photo

Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Still running my twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!

peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trump support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

can you post the link to the tweet you want us to retweet?  Thanks!

You got it Bitbobb ...
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664

let's do this thingy and get Trump on Bittrex! Now in 2017!
Less hops. More wins.
Still running my twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!

peace and thanks,
Rick

can you post the link to the tweet you want us to retweet?  Thanks!

peace and thanks,
Rick
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just stopping by to say hello to all the Trump Supporters and to say WIN WIN WIN BABY!!!
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Great. I have a question. Are there any coin-perks for stuff like translating the ANN or the website? I also have some cool ideas for spreading awareness of the coin (free or very cheap) who could i share em with?

PS: There was a small pump when I was writing this.

yessir what is your skills?  Cool

===> are you a TrumpDiplomat() yet ? ?

*yes there are bountys*

well to sum up, I can write content on demand, translate stuff to my language (greek), make websites on html/blogger/wordpress, do seo and most importantly spam pepe memes! If you think I can be of use let me know Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
WOW THIS JUST GETS BETTER

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

TRUMPCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN.... AS IT HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST SCAM COIN OF 2016 AND 2017

Do you ever asked why scammers doing in forum ?
They want to dump the coin !!!
Why ?
Because they trust in coin and they want buy them in discount price !!!
Then it will be sold again after a higher price.

The real TrumpCoin holder hold the coin look the top 10 or 20 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich

Scammer didn't help you and write good things about coin. They must ignore them and don't answer it.

For all my spammers: sit down and relax this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Copy this post after any spammers !!!

You just write spammer nick:
- manhunterBTC (wrote John37)

English please you illiterate. You make no sense.....

I think you understand what is the essence ...

essence can not be understand fully till it will come in practical in front of its all users.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Great. I have a question. Are there any coin-perks for stuff like translating the ANN or the website? I also have some cool ideas for spreading awareness of the coin (free or very cheap) who could i share em with?

PS: There was a small pump when I was writing this.

yessir what is your skills?  Cool

===> are you a TrumpDiplomat() yet ? ?

*yes there are bountys*
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Have you noticed that when trumpcoin go up so does  putincoin but faster, if you see Trumpcoin going up invest also in putin coin as you will make double  the profit.....just check the graph and see for yourself
Hi Bitbobb and others, I'm a Trump community member and have been following and supporting Trumpcoin from before his election and inauguration. Today I posted a plea on Twitter for Rich @ Bittrex and this is what I sent "@BittrexExchange  list Trumpcoin 4 More Years, Richie, it's past time to list TRUMP, PLEASE!" I'm @freegold and please tweet him too!

thanks, Rick (freegold)
also, please let me know when you move this Trump forum, thanks
Less hops. More wins.
Pages:
Jump to: