Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 9. (Read 54564 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
why dump?? why don't allow price go up and we give back our money?
why they didn't dump 15-20 jan??
kill chi8ckens65

so you wanted to dump before anyone, but you're crying because there is people smarter than you right?
legendary
lol with all the noobs who pretend to get rich in 2 days and they're now crying...

there is still 4 years to see the coin grow in user base, which is the source of value of the coins...

stop crying and help improve Trumpcoin
grow to 0.00000001 btc
we should loss our money in 1 day? i bought at 0.00039 next day was 0.00018. trump devs don't allow price grow again. they dump it

we should don't allow this shitcoin/scamcoin goes to other crypto exchange  sites

lol it's called free market.
everyone is free to sell or buy
if you want to see the price go up, just keep buying and stop crying and saying stupid things
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
lol with all the noobs who pretend to get rich in 2 days and they're now crying...

there is still 4 years to see the coin grow in user base, which is the source of value of the coins...

grow to 0.00000001 btc
we should loss our money in 1 day? i bought at 0.00039 next day was 0.00018. trump devs don't allow price grow again. they dump it

we should don't allow this shitcoin/scamcoin goes to other crypto exchange  sites

devs did not dump it is a pump and dump group led by chi8ckens65.  if they pump then they will dump.  He is not a dev.  TRUMPcoin is developed by a community of volunteers 100% we have no budget and only 2 are in the top 10 holders.  
why dump?? why don't allow price go up and we give back our money?
why they didn't dump 15-20 jan??
kill chi8ckens65
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

grow to 0.00000001 btc

devs did not dump it is a pump and dump group led by chi8ckens65.  if they pump then they will dump.  He is not a dev.  TRUMPcoin is developed by a community of volunteers 100% we have no budget and only 2 are in the top 10 holders. 
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

grow to 0.00000001 btc

Less hops. More wins.

Yes this user gets it!  Thank you Rw13enlib88 for your tireless dedication to crypto including TRUMPcoin!  (p.s. love the tesla image)

We are currently looking for donations of any size to help get us listed on better exchanges.  Please contribute if you can..no amount too small.  And if you like to donate time and effort there is much to do...contact a dev team member today!
legendary

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi Trumpcoin community,
Well I just voted on POSW and we're at 16/500 (sorry I can't enter the drawing) which is a pretty good start, but we need a lot more of you to help get Trumpcoin listed, so please get over to POSWallet and vote evryday. Poswallet is a great crypto wallet service with plenty of crypto faucets and soon to have a premier exchange. Thanks,

Rick (freegold)
Trumpcoin 2017 website, newsletter and forum: http://www.trumpcoin.com/single-post/2017/01/01/2017-TrumpCoin-Website

Hi all, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help. Please go to: POSW and register. Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trump address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have multiple entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins community endeavors .                                                                                                                                                                     
Come on Trump Community, let's overwhelm Bittrex with our requests to list TrumpCoin in 2017! Please retweet my tweet or come up with one of your own! https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
Trump on Bittrex 2017!

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trump support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi all, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help. Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold POSW and register. Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trump address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have multiple entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins community endeavors .                                                                                                                                                                     
Come on Trump Community, let's overwhelm Bittrex with our requests to list TrumpCoin in 2017! Please retweet my tweet or come up with one of your own! https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
Trump on Bittrex 2017!

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
peace and thanks,
Rick

9/500   Wait 24hrs
LOLOL TRUMPCOIN SCAM IS 1 OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS OUT THERE  Grin

IT HAS YET TO DROP FURTHER

You are SCAMER Smiley
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi all, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help. Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold POSW and register. Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trump address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have multiple entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins community endeavors .                                                                                                                                                                     
Trump on Bittrex 2017!

peace and thanks,
Rick

Activity: 163
LOLOL TRUMPCOIN SCAM IS 1 OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS OUT THERE  Grin

IT HAS YET TO DROP FURTHER

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
WELL WELL WELL THIS SHIT SCAM COIN IS BACK AT 10 CENTS AS I PREDICTED JUST A FEW PAGES BACK  Grin

I still stand by my words as I did before. Trumpcoin is a scam. Only the few rich ones who bought in around the beginning of Trumpcoin scam will make money. Nobody else. As they will keep on DUMPING whenever there is an increase in price, crashing it again for the sheep who invest later

The people who lost money now that's good. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves Smiley you deserved it very much

I advised people to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now over $1k and will climb up onwards but never listened....

Now lets wait till Trumpcoin to hit 5 cents..... That's my next prediction for this scamcoin  Grin

Hahahaha you are funny but sad. Lets grow up and be constructive not destructive.  You might have sold all your coins and now you dont want the success of this coin for obvious reason. Please move on
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
WELL WELL WELL THIS SHIT SCAM COIN IS BACK AT 10 CENTS AS I PREDICTED JUST A FEW PAGES BACK  Grin

I still stand by my words as I did before. Trumpcoin is a scam. Only the few rich ones who bought in around the beginning of Trumpcoin scam will make money. Nobody else. As they will keep on DUMPING whenever there is an increase in price, crashing it again for the sheep who invest later

The people who lost money now that's good. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves Smiley you deserved it very much

I advised people to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now over $1k and will climb up onwards but never listened....

Now lets wait till Trumpcoin to hit 5 cents..... That's my next prediction for this scamcoin  Grin

The lower it goes the more I buy Smiley go trump
This is the opportunity to buy cheap Smiley
Activity: 163

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I just wish that TRUMP price will still go up over 0.00015000. It's just a little bit sad and unlucky that I got my trump coins in a higher price like other investors, but I know that it's normal in trading so I still go with the flow. I have pending sell orders at c-cex and cryptopia.

For TrumpCoin price 15k sat it very much, the price can not even something that can, the price should fall down below 5k is a good level of support for this coin, in fact potencies in this coin is not present
Very much? Why? The price has been over 15k sats before, so it is still possible to go up like that. It's just that some people dump it despite the huge price interval in the sell orders. Let's wait and see if it will have continues falling, who knows, maybe a bigger pump is coming  (I hope for this one).
Less hops. More wins.

100% copper
CNG milled for precision!
MAGA!
My life matters

for each tin sold 1$ is donated to help USA veterans
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
^trade wisely folks cause someday this will rise again from the ashes !\_@@_/