Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 2. (Read 9994 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
TRUMPCOIN is a sleeping giant !  Cool  ..//stay tuned**

I would like to buy a 400-500k coins, but for 3500-4000 sat.
Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL

Thank you. My offer is valid only for the original algorithm.
Maybe I made a mistake topic

^the original algo was forked to our czech friends! see John Barlow ;-D

Stop trolling
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL

^the original algo was forked via skirmatt /stallman gnu# ! **wiki: John Perry Barlow ;-D
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Welcome to PM Wink

You're welcome.  This is actually the new official thread for Trumpcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trumpcoin-trump-official-thread-funding-projects-domestically-worldwide-1858645 where the owner of trumpcoin.com is the lead dev and we have been working on a code review and have more than 50% completed.  There is nothing wrong so far that we can tell but we are committed to ensure first and foremost a secure codebase and fair distro of coins.  We are Trump supporters and wish to make Trumpcoin as great as the man it is named similarly to.  We have some interesting plans for the future and encourage all to sign up for the newsletter at the website trumpcoin.com to stay informed about updates as well as follow this thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trumpcoin-trump-official-thread-funding-projects-domestically-worldwide-1858645

Please make a note of it before Dep gets back from the berkely riots and deletes this post
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

Welcome to PM Wink

TRUMPCOIN is a sleeping giant !  Cool  ..//stay tuned**

Welcome to PM Wink

Trumpcoin new wallet 95% complete ~ new website looks nice and we will be adding additional security features and donation channels are being opened in Washington D.C. so stay tuned this may be the biggest game ever !! Shocked
Less hops. More wins.

Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

Welcome to PM Wink
TRUMPCOIN news
!!!

New website is up and we are soon porting to a .onion site for TOR users !! :-D

*stay tuned!*
Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

LOW SUPPLY ONLY 12million authorized coins as of now! Wink

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

^lol you never talked to him!~ if you did tell us what did he teach you ? Shocked

^^He said we should have the right to modify software for our own use and also that our freedoms should never be taken away by subversive despots who seek to control open institutions.   Weeeeeee!

^nice bro ~ so why are you trying to subvert our coin? This is a community coin not your personal bank acct lmfao :-D ==how many you hoarding/steaking now?

Ladies and gentlemen ^^^  This above subversive shitposter gembitz has now threatened crypto crimes and has therefore graduated from subversive shitposter to potential crypto criminal!!!  Be aware this person is dangerous!

^proof ~ what now are you referring to the missile strike ;-) ha
Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

^lol you never talked to him!~ if you did tell us what did he teach you ? Shocked

^^He said we should have the right to modify software for our own use and also that our freedoms should never be taken away by subversive despots who seek to control open institutions.   Weeeeeee!

^nice bro ~ so why are you trying to subvert our coin? This is a community coin not your personal bank acct lmfao :-D ==how many you hoarding/steaking now?

Previous Dev Team Memebrs of Trumpcoin dev team voluntarily doxxed themselves to show their seriousness for the project all did so voluntarily.  However gembitz threatens to doxx members who have not voluntarily doxxed themselves

^not previous current dev " Dep  " i have actually met in person at our Hollywood Trumpcoin meetup that you were invited to..Also BitcoinCore devs know exactly who i am !! .. sorry you are not going to persuade us to support your hoarding/staking scheme ;-D lmfao

Less hops. More wins.

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

Less hops. More wins.

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

surplus bob and his sockpuppets are haired! Shocked lmfao

LOL ^^^ Weeeee!!!  

What if I told you I am not Bob's surplus and in fact care about TRUMPcoin easily 10X more than you do???

Also I have no sock puppets...now what?

My support comes from those in the community who see my heart on my sleeve and my commitment to open institutions and International (commonly called "Western") values!  Weeeeeeee

^ok why are you acting like a rogue then? We urge you to ==JOIN US== we are pulling for this project to be sustainable and be able to fund our endevours for up to 2020 ... please send me your email and join our slack! :-D ~tia!
Less hops. More wins.

LOL ^^^ Weeeee!!!  

What if I told you I am not Bob's surplus and in fact care about TRUMPcoin easily 10X more than you do???

Also I have no sock puppets...now what?

My support comes from those in the community who see my heart on my sleeve and my commitment to open institutions and International (commonly called "Western") values!  Weeeeeeee
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: