Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 3. (Read 9994 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Trumpcoin is one of my all time favourite coins. Wish it was participating in the altcoin pumpwave that's been hitting every other coin.

^new code almost ready for beta testnet ++ promotion starts around april 13th so calm before the storm! :-D *hodl!!

There's going to be another coin swap for Trumpcoin??

no coin swap is authorized.  This gembitz guy is a shitposter..  Again repeat no coin swaps are authorized for Trumpcoin.  

If we need to enforce this we can.  No worries the failed takeover by dep and video guy and gembitz died on the table many weeks ago.  Now he is just attempting to scam this community.  Alternative thread has been made.,  This is the Bolshevik failed takeover thread..

Sounds like a hostile takeover. Exactly, what happened to Putincoin. Now there are two of them!
There is no takeover happening  Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Trumpcoin is one of my all time favourite coins. Wish it was participating in the altcoin pumpwave that's been hitting every other coin.

^new code almost ready for beta testnet ++ promotion starts around april 13th so calm before the storm! :-D *hodl!!

no coin swap is authorized.  This gembitz guy is a shitposter..  Again repeat no coin swaps are authorized for Trumpcoin.  

If we need to enforce this we can.  No worries the failed takeover by dep and video guy and gembitz died on the table many weeks ago.  Now he is just attempting to scam this community.  Alternative thread has been made.,  This is the Bolshevik failed takeover thread..

^i hope you have attorneys to back your mouth up fool! :-D

At least you are good for a laugh!!  Lol!!!

yeah I am not worried.. for example you will only prevail in a slander case if I am not correct about my claim.  And so far you have demonstrated both textbook shit-posting and Bolshevism.

Also, it is not good to threaten court action.  That will hurt your case.  Either sue me or don't but threatening me that you might sue me will hurt your case and look really bad.  So govern yourself accordingly, time is of the essence!

^MAKE YOUR TIME ~ ALL YOUR BASE :-D NEW CODE & WEBSITE ==WASHINGTON D.C.+ ALEX JONES INTERVIEW!!!==HODL TRUMPCOIN!!! WEEEEEE
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
what is the rpc port  ?
Activity: 132

^i hope you have attorneys to back your mouth up fool! :-D
If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for Trumpcoin in exchange for a bounty, please contact me or reserve a position.

^yes we will be needing them when the relaunch springs off~ the new code is in beta testing ..we will have the upgrades completed soon! :-D
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for Trumpcoin in exchange for a bounty, please contact me or reserve a position.

^ya going back POW(scrypt) *:-D
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

I'm buy more and more cheap TrumpCoin  Cheesy

^April 13th next target + the Manchester UK art show we hope to get a diplomat to attend (see scarab project ) Cool x1337
Activity: 132
I'm buy more and more cheap TrumpCoin  Cheesy
i dont understand, what is so special about this coin?  Undecided what makes anyone think it could be worth 20 dollars?

^Trumpcoin is the political activist type coin with a genuine grassroots following! Trumpcoin looks like a leading force in crypto for at least the next 4years ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
i dont understand, what is so special about this coin?  Undecided what makes anyone think it could be worth 20 dollars?
When's the next pump for Trump? Everything else is pumping. Trumpcoin should be at a least 50,000 sats. Missed opportunity.

^i've been buying a few down here ~ $1 target for june 1st ;-)
When's the next pump for Trump? Everything else is pumping. Trumpcoin should be at a least 50,000 sats. Missed opportunity.
I knew about bitcoin in 2009 and also the earlier attempts.  Since I am unbanked these things come accross my radar.  And no I haven't coded in about 20+ years.  But how does that qualify you?  Trump owned a general contracting business and he did not personally hit every nail himself.  I am increasingly shocked that dep fell for your scam.  Please try to answer my concerns about your plan that you still have not given much detail about.  Talk security of your algo.  What is the algo name.  Why is your shit POW algo worth anything?

And where is the bad part of the existing trumpcoin code?

Dep told us that the reason for this algo switch was because he needed art supplies and he did not have the money.  Also he said you needed several thousand dollars to buy paint for you Proof of paste nonsense.

Why do you not mention this?  Weeeee

Why do you not answer questions and only say not making sense?  Are you able to read normal English sentences?  Is English your native language?

So you can code wow congrats.  Yet you cannot defend your actions?  What is the last project you helped with your code?  Where is your github account so we can review your skills you claim you have?   Weeeee

^we are "forging our own path" in this jungle ~ you may join us or go buy into some proof of stake/exchange horder scheme ...it's up to you! ~ if you need help we are here for you bud Wink POW will be easier to secure with our inhouse asics + nodes can be used as well ~ ultimately other code will be merged in time follow us on github! :-D
tl:dr ===>

^One thing i can give you is sound advice as i've learned in 20+ years of politics ===> ELIMINATE "TRY" FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!!

:-D

YES TRUMPCOIN WILL BE INVIGORATING THE BITCOIN SPACE WITH THE PASSIONATE MEMBERS OF OUR FORWARD THINKING PROJECT! -- JOIN US OR GET LEFT BEHIND ! YOUR CHOICE Wink
Pages:
Jump to: