Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 15. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.

When ICO is held on the stock exchange, all its traders pay attention to the coin. The number of potential investors is increasing. The exchanges attract more investors than the same social networks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.

The first two years the team will have to actively work on the promotion of the project in order to gain popularity and prove the usefulness of the functionality, and conclude many partnership agreements.

As one businessman told me, the first year is spent on promotion of the project. And only then will the earnings go. In order to return, you must first invest a lot of time and money in a startup.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.

The first two years the team will have to actively work on the promotion of the project in order to gain popularity and prove the usefulness of the functionality, and conclude many partnership agreements.
Merit: 10

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

As mentioned above, there are such specialties diplomas that are not rolled in other countries. And so you need to be trained again. Here, of course, the project will not be able to help.
In this case, these are not diplomas at all.
In the application, devs can make an additional function to add some data confirming education without a diploma. If possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 101
Unfortunately it is. Projects that even collected the required amount of cryptocurrency are forced to keep it and wait for the market to turn
But they could immediately exchange crypto for regular money. In this case, they will have the means for development. Given that many projects are suspended, they did not.

Instantly, only those teams that have closed the collection of investments could exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. Who just started to sell their tokens, did not change anything, because little money was still collected.

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Advertising and listing are undoubtedly equally important, so there is no point in choosing between them, it is necessary to combine.

Gold words! You can not choose between these things. The team needs to use them together. Only with such an approach, a new project will develop well in the market.

Now the rates of cryptocurrency falls. May be the price for the listing will falls too.

The price of listing in cryptocurrency will remain the same. But in dollar terms, of course it will be less

The competition between cryptocurrency exchanges is so big too.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

In the world, 90% of companies already do some of the work with computers. Many teams found partners with the help of the Internet. So I would not be surprised if new online specialties will soon appear in universities.
I meant that in the future, through the network, people will be hired for such jobs as a bus driver, a builder, a forester.
copper member
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Well, not so bad. Maybe 99% Grin
Darknet has long been using payments in cryptocurrency. I know a crypto project that already works with real secondary assets of the stock market (options). Another is preparing to launch to work with the assets of the stock market. Perhaps there is something else.

There are some ICO of the projects that plans to tokenize assets of the stock market and sell them together with cryptocurrency assets on their platforms.
Now the rates of cryptocurrency falls. May be the price for the listing will falls too.

The price of listing in cryptocurrency will remain the same. But in dollar terms, of course it will be less
Why do you think so? The exchanges run on real servers, real energy, pay ordinary money to the staff. They need ordinary money to run a business, since crypto is not yet universal.

100% of cryptocurrency has not yet entered into our everyday life. Therefore, without the usual money we can not do. Especially during the period of such a sharp collapse of the market and a prolonged depression.
Merit: 11

Why do you think so? The exchanges run on real servers, real energy, pay ordinary money to the staff. They need ordinary money to run a business, since crypto is not yet universal.

Although on the Internet, many employers began to pay employees a salary in cryptocurrency, but the recalculation goes in dollars. When the market falls, it is also not profitable for employers to pay for the work of employees with cryptocurrency.

Activity: 98

Advertising and listing are undoubtedly equally important, so there is no point in choosing between them, it is necessary to combine.

Gold words! You can not choose between these things. The team needs to use them together. Only with such an approach, a new project will develop well in the market.

Not just smaller, but very small. Now it is profitable to buy coins in the market, but only not to exchange cryptocurrency for dollars. Haste can lead to the fact that the teams will not wait for the growth of the market and will not receive the desired investment amounts.
Unfortunately it is. Projects that even collected the required amount of cryptocurrency are forced to keep it and wait for the market to turn
But they could immediately exchange crypto for regular money. In this case, they will have the means for development. Given that many projects are suspended, they did not.

Instantly, only those teams that have closed the collection of investments could exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. Who just started to sell their tokens, did not change anything, because little money was still collected.
I do not understand those projects that are beginning their active work, attract the audience, but after the ICO, they cease to show further activity and soon lose their positions.

I think that just this team will not do this, because it will not be beneficial for it to make a prolonged pause in the development of its project. Moreover, the project already has partners.
Any honest team does not want to postpone development. They created a project for not to wait. But many are forced, because they hold all or most their funds in crypto assets.

Now it is pointless to transfer cryptocurrency to fiaty, because then the team will receive a penny, which is not enough to implement the plans.
Activity: 336

Activity: 252
How well do you know the project? Learn more about Requirements for the #TrustED system
https://medium.com/@TrustED_io/requirements-for-the-trusted-system-a8987f9d3470

The platform is designed to help overcome the currently insufficient system by enabling academic credential issuing authorities to store credentials and certifications on a distributed global ledger, rather than centralized databases. It provides credential holders a secure network to preserve, access and share their academic qualifications at their own discretion, as well as the immutable assurance that their private data will be immune from removal, alteration and/or unauthorized access. As a result, TrustED enables employers to validate credentials of prospective employees without requiring third-party intermediaries, or a lengthy process. Additionally, it offers governments a reliable source of document verification for immigrant workers, and furthermore, it brings to light any fraudulent claims much more efficiently than currently possible.

It is a very usefull article.

Additionally, it offers governments a reliable source of document verification for immigrant workers, and furthermore, it brings to light any fraudulent claims much more efficiently than currently possible

I think it will be usefull not only for state autorities but also for all the private companies too.

The services of Trusted can be used in different spheres and not only by companies but also but state authorities. It is a useful sevrice.

Pages:
Jump to: