Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 13. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/

It was worth living. I think the price will go even lower. By the way a good time to buy worthy assets
Activity: 266
If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.

I here for the first time about such situation. Sometimes ICO projects sells there tokes through the exchange but for the nominal price. But after the end of the token sale tokes are listed at this exchange at market price.

Everyone should be careful with their investments nowadays. Most of the time, if you want to invest, just wait for them to hit in exchanges. You can get at a very cheap price and just do the trading. But if you believe that the platform has great potential, just invest what you can afford to lose.
This is sensible advice. Investment is always a risk to a greater or lesser extent. Therefore, it is necessary to invest exactly as much as it is not a pity to lose
Activity: 266
Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Do not you know how many scammers in the environment of crypto startups?
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
Remember, there was a time when investors could only invest in the idea of the project, without any evidence and test versions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Now many projects have their own exchangers not to depend from the prices and conditions of the exchanges.

This is very convenient when cryptocurrency exchanges have their own exchangers. Often they offer good exchange rates and quickly process customer requests.
Activity: 98
Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Do not you know how many scammers in the environment of crypto startups?
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Yes, the most objective assessment is testing and trial period. But, apparently, in some cases it is enough to confirm the diploma.
Activity: 238
Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.

Most likely, after the New Year, the market situation will improve and exchange rates will start to grow. Although now it is difficult to predict something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Now peoples hire with test period. This solves some problems related to the incompetence of employees.
Yes, but time. If an employee needs some time to join the course of business, then it becomes possible to evaluate the employee in a month or two. If the employer needs to find another employee, time will again be lost.

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.

Perhaps cryptocurrency whales plan to create a large increase in coins, so they organized this collapse to increase the number of their assets.
Activity: 238
The concept behind TrustED is to digitize academic credentials and to revolutionize the overall way we receive, share, and verify academic credentials through the power of blockchain technology.

In the first six months of its existence, the project managed to vastly expand, partnering with Dubai’s BlockGemini and California’s NetObjects. It strives to deliver an all-in-one solution which will benefits all participants.

Universities and Educational Institutions will be able to upload and certify academic credentials on a blockchain-powered platform.

An interesting idea of the project. Hope it will have a sucess.

If the team regularly talks with large corporations and state educational institutions and shows them the real benefits of innovative technologies, its application will be 100% successful.

Yes, there is a share of marketing. But it is much stronger if there is the trust of the community in the future development of the project, a strong team work. This is something that can increase the community.
Listing without a foundation will create short-term interest. Of course, if there is both, then of course in the aggregate, it is more interesting.

If there is a listing of a hopeless project, then traders will trade little with this coin. They are first interested in the project and only then begin to trade in a coin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

True, I am sure that the cryptocurrency will definitely go up the most important thing for now, we must be patient and wait for it and keep on following the news so as not to miss information
Activity: 686

BTC Dominance rate is  52.5%. That is why it is no wonder that when Bitcoin falls down all other cryptocurrencies and tokens fall down.
If many startups introduce their products and work in real life, then there will be no dependence on BTC.
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
The concept behind TrustED is to digitize academic credentials and to revolutionize the overall way we receive, share, and verify academic credentials through the power of blockchain technology.

In the first six months of its existence, the project managed to vastly expand, partnering with Dubai’s BlockGemini and California’s NetObjects. It strives to deliver an all-in-one solution which will benefits all participants.

Universities and Educational Institutions will be able to upload and certify academic credentials on a blockchain-powered platform.

An interesting idea of the project. Hope it will have a sucess.
Activity: 187

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 490

Activity: 658
Yes, a diploma check can be a lengthy process. The value of the candidate can be assessed using tests, but this will not be complete certainty.
When this service works along with a confirmed resume, it can save time on selecting candidates for employment.
Activity: 490
If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.

Now it is a hard time for cryptocurrency. The price of the tokens falls down. And it does not depends from ICO.
Activity: 101

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.

They have a bounty campain and it is active. I see banners of Trusted at signature at bicointtalk. It means that cryptocommunity supports the idea of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: