Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Who has long been engaged in mining, he has probably already returned the invested funds into equipment. It's a pity for new miners who bought equipment before the collapse of the market.
You do not need to worry about them. They can switch to different coins. In part, they will be able to return their investment in equipment. By selling their equipment, they can return some more money.  In the end, they will return when prices increase significantly. And it will be their time.

Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
Of course the news of the growth in the cryptocurrency market is the news that many people are waiting for, of course, so for now we just keep watching the developments that are on cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Who has long been engaged in mining, he has probably already returned the invested funds into equipment. It's a pity for new miners who bought equipment before the collapse of the market.
You do not need to worry about them. They can switch to different coins. In part, they will be able to return their investment in equipment. By selling their equipment, they can return some more money.  In the end, they will return when prices increase significantly. And it will be their time.

Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Now it is a difficult time for cryptocurrency. But if you believe in cryptocurrency and its success it is the good time to buy it. Cryptocurrency actively develops and I think its price will grow.
It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

In order for people to forget such a dump, a lot of time must pass !. I think they will find a new way to attract new hamsters. Grin

When the crypto-foreign exchange market stabilizes a little and starts its growth, a large number of new customers will necessarily appear on the market.

Of course it will. The only question is when it will be. Usually the market falls quickly, but growth takes a very long time.
That's right what you say about the falling market is always fast and unpredictable and if we wait for market growth it takes a long time, of course, so we must be patient to wait for growth

Some experts think that till the end of this year the price of Bitcoin will be 15000$. May be they have a lot of Bitcoin and just want it. That is why "predict" it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

In order for people to forget such a dump, a lot of time must pass !. I think they will find a new way to attract new hamsters. Grin

When the crypto-foreign exchange market stabilizes a little and starts its growth, a large number of new customers will necessarily appear on the market.

Of course it will. The only question is when it will be. Usually the market falls quickly, but growth takes a very long time.
That's right what you say about the falling market is always fast and unpredictable and if we wait for market growth it takes a long time, of course, so we must be patient to wait for growth
Merit: 11

Miner is really not sweet at the moment. At home, at such a price, it does not make sense at all. For the time being, industrial miners are making small profits

Perhaps the small miners have suspended their mining. But this is just my guesswork. Perhaps they did not plan to stop even at the time of the collapse of the market.

Mining equipment costs money, electrisity costs money. It is very hard to mine with such price of cryptocurency. A lot of miners prefer to stop mining then to mine at a loss.
Why do you care so much about the fate of the miners? I know that in any case they will work. Those who leave will provide an opportunity, for those who remain, to earn more.
The only thing that bothers me is that, indeed, promising and useful projects, for example, as a TrustED, have a weak opportunity to collect the necessary amount to implement the project. Because at such a time, investors have weak activity, because there is a high probability of price reduction after the listing.

We are interested in the fate of all clients of the cryptocurrency market. Because if all clients work in the cryptocurrency market, then we will receive our earnings too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

Let's hope you're right. The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits did not sell their coins. So it is profitable for them to keep them in their wallets.

The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits very often buy cryptocurrency when it falls down. And their deposits becomes biger.
There are people who own large assets. With a serious fall in the market, they see the prospect of quickly buying cryptocurrency and do not want to sell.

This is the principle of trade. Everyone wants to buy cheaper and sell at a higher price Grin Whoever has big money and can put pressure on the market makes it easier for them to make money
Activity: 336

Miner is really not sweet at the moment. At home, at such a price, it does not make sense at all. For the time being, industrial miners are making small profits

Perhaps the small miners have suspended their mining. But this is just my guesswork. Perhaps they did not plan to stop even at the time of the collapse of the market.

I can definitely tell you that many of those who were engaged in mining at home have stopped doing it at the moment. Many of my friends did this
Activity: 266

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Sometimes unforeseen events occur, through which the team has to make small pauses. Nobody says that the teams pause on purpose. It is not profitable for them.
Yes, many people understand that there are difficulties with the laws, that the activity of investors is declining. But sometimes long, incomprehensible news is published that does not allow to understand the real situation.
Activity: 168
Many miners can stop mining. But projects can continue their development. The teams of many projects are in a better position than the miners. After working in difficult times, they will be able to enter the market with an already finished product at the best of times.

You are right, it's easier for teams to work out the money invested than for miners. Because the amounts are very different. In addition, the teams invest money of investors, while the miners buy equipment for their money.
Activity: 266

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

Let's hope you're right. The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits did not sell their coins. So it is profitable for them to keep them in their wallets.

The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits very often buy cryptocurrency when it falls down. And their deposits becomes biger.
There are people who own large assets. With a serious fall in the market, they see the prospect of quickly buying cryptocurrency and do not want to sell.
Activity: 224

Now it is very hard time for miners. If traders can make money on the fall of cryptocurrency, miners have only loses and many miners stop to work or move the mining farms to another places. But soon it will be no places when cryptocurrency is profitable.

Now cryptocurrency start to rise again. May be it will be more simple for miners and for ICO too.
It is difficult to forget past jumps in the cryptocurrency market. The problem is that growth can take a long time, but a fall can occur in a matter of days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Mining equipment costs money, electrisity costs money. It is very hard to mine with such price of cryptocurency. A lot of miners prefer to stop mining then to mine at a loss.
Why do you care so much about the fate of the miners? I know that in any case they will work. Those who leave will provide an opportunity, for those who remain, to earn more.
The only thing that bothers me is that, indeed, promising and useful projects, for example, as a TrustED, have a weak opportunity to collect the necessary amount to implement the project. Because at such a time, investors have weak activity, because there is a high probability of price reduction after the listing.
Activity: 252
Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.
I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.
And this is not the limit. Apparently the big players want to market the market and throw off small traders and just crypto enthusiasts
Of course, large players will strip the hamsters, but from small customers the market will not clear, because the open spaces of the cryptanalysis market.
In order to remove small players from the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to close public access to it. But it is unreal to make. Wink
I think the big players are not profitable to remove small players, it is in their interest that the cryptocurrency is in demand and have a large community.
Activity: 238

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Listing a token on a stock exchange usually raises its price, because it is liquidity, and liquidity is money.
Perhaps this will be news for you, usually, now listing on the exchange provokes an additional dump. The exchange creates not so much liquidity as it adds sellers that buyers cannot absorb. This trend appeared in the spring of 2018 and is now only increasing.
Activity: 98

Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.

I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.
And this is not the limit. Apparently the big players want to market the market and throw off small traders and just crypto enthusiasts

Of course, large players will strip the hamsters, but from small customers the market will not clear, because the open spaces of the cryptanalysis market.

In order to remove small players from the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to close public access to it. But it is unreal to make. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: