Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
That is why the trader when cryptocurency falls usually fix the profit in USDT when it grows they again buy cryptocurrency. It is possible to make money even if cryptocurrency falls.

At the time of the collapse of the market, traders may have deposits not in dollars, but in promising coins. And then they fall into the trap of a fallen market. They have to wait for price increases in order not to lose deposits.
You are talking about investors. In any case, investors fall into such a trap. In the cryptomarket, I became such an investor Grin.

Most likely, more than half of the traders have become investors. Since not everyone managed to translate all their deposits into dollars. Many traders waited for the market to collapse only at the end of the year.
Community Trust is Growing With Us
TrustED community grows together with the project.

We are proud to announce that our community is growing day by day! We are trusted by 5,874 educated people. We more than just appreciate each of you. Your trust helps us ensure that we keep doing things right.
So many people submitted their data in the airdrop, announced before? If so, then this is a good result, which shows the significant interest of these people, as they have filled a large form.

This is a very good result. I have no doubt that users will appreciate the benefits of the application of this project.

The more the TrustED team will advertise their project, the more users will use the application and upload scans of their diplomas.
I think so too. But some experts predict that Bitcoin will costs 15 000$ till the end of the year. But they very often make a mistakes.
Not surprising. They do not have accurate data to predict prices. All this is based on their assumptions, caused by their desire to see the market grow.

All clients of the cryptocurrency market express a desire for market growth. Only one words and forecasts will not raise the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

We are proud to announce that our community is growing day by day! We are trusted by 5,874 educated people. We more than just appreciate each of you. Your trust helps us ensure that we keep doing things right.
So many people submitted their data in the airdrop, announced before? If so, then this is a good result, which shows the significant interest of these people, as they have filled a large form.

This is a very good result. I have no doubt that users will appreciate the benefits of the application of this project.
Activity: 98
In my opinion, the price is not important. It depends on the cost of mining, and it is a self-regulating environment. It is much more important that projects work honestly and not depending on the price of BTC and ETH.

If the new team does not have money to create a personal product, then unfortunately their work will be associated with the price of BTC and Ether.
Merit: 10

After the fall usually goes grows. And fall is a good time to buy tokens.

For some clients of the cryptocurrency market, this drop is alarming and they don’t want to buy anything now and keep their fiat deposits.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
I fell for this bait in the spring of 2018 Grin.
If you look in 2018, it not work. Until now, it was like this: after one fall a new fall occurred, and then down again. Local uptrends only confirmed the oscillatory nature of the market.

The price of cryptocurrency continue to fall. It is hard to amagine till what price 3000$ or even less. Many mining farms and cryptocurrency investment funds became buncrots.
If you look at 2018, indeed the price of cryptocurrency tends to go down and until now it is still down, I hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will be up soon, we'll see

I want to hope here too. Lets see what it will be. But 4000$ for bitcoin is a very small price.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
If you look in 2018, it not work. Until now, it was like this: after one fall a new fall occurred, and then down again. Local uptrends only confirmed the oscillatory nature of the market.

The price of cryptocurrency continue to fall. It is hard to amagine till what price 3000$ or even less. Many mining farms and cryptocurrency investment funds became buncrots.
If you look at 2018, indeed the price of cryptocurrency tends to go down and until now it is still down, I hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will be up soon, we'll see
umachit.fund

umachit.fund
Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
I still get passive income from some assets. But this is not offset by falling prices for my assets. Having income, I get a loss. And yes, one can only hope.

That is why the trader when cryptocurency falls usually fix the profit in USDT when it grows they again buy cryptocurrency. It is possible to make money even if cryptocurrency falls.

At the time of the collapse of the market, traders may have deposits not in dollars, but in promising coins. And then they fall into the trap of a fallen market. They have to wait for price increases in order not to lose deposits.

After the fall usually goes grows. And fall is a good time to buy tokens.
Activity: 490

It is a very good results for the development. I wish you big grows and more universities in coopetation to have a biger base of diplomas.
Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
I still get passive income from some assets. But this is not offset by falling prices for my assets. Having income, I get a loss. And yes, one can only hope.

Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Although on the Internet, many employers began to pay employees a salary in cryptocurrency, but the recalculation goes in dollars. When the market falls, it is also not profitable for employers to pay for the work of employees with cryptocurrency.
Yes, the volatility of cryptocurrency does not allow using it comfortably. This takes time until convenient cryptocurrency are created for use in everyday life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

I think so too. But some experts predict that Bitcoin will costs 15 000$ till the end of the year. But they very often make a mistakes.

These projections with Bitcoin's space prices are more like a fairy tale than a reality. I do not pay attention to such forecasts.

That is why nobody trust such predictions  Huh but the expert countinues to predict  Cool
Activity: 490

These projections with Bitcoin's space prices are more like a fairy tale than a reality. I do not pay attention to such forecasts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.
Well, if team distribute tokens in an agreement with the exchange, it is quite possible that until the end of the ICO they can make the listing. But users should not sell until the end of the sale. This can be done with a smart contract.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
In the open spaces of the cryptocurrency market there are different situations. Who knows, perhaps the market will please us before the new year with a bitcoin price of 22,000. But I do not believe in it.
Yes, it's hard to believe. Maybe someone wants us to lose faith. But the end of last year showed the possibility of the impossible Grin.

May be in the end of the year the cryptocurrency will grow, but I think that investors have to wait more then till the end of the year.

The price of many cryptocurrencies has greatly decreased. I am not sure that she will have time to rise much by the end of the year. Today is the first number, but the cost of these coins has not changed much.

Activity: 168
In the open spaces of the cryptocurrency market there are different situations. Who knows, perhaps the market will please us before the new year with a bitcoin price of 22,000. But I do not believe in it.
Yes, it's hard to believe. Maybe someone wants us to lose faith. But the end of last year showed the possibility of the impossible Grin.

May be in the end of the year the cryptocurrency will grow, but I think that investors have to wait more then till the end of the year.

The price of many cryptocurrencies has greatly decreased. I am not sure that she will have time to rise much by the end of the year. Today is the first number, but the cost of these coins has not changed much.
Pages:
Jump to: