Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TTY] Trinity | SHA + Scrypt + Groestl [Exchanges Now Available!] - page 17. (Read 71790 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dev.
      Why is the wallet cannot update?
      TTY is low volume.
      bittrex.com will soon pulled from the shelves in August 22.

I suggest everyone buy Trinity to drive the volume up.. otherwise there isnt much we can do in response to low volume when the current advancements and changes aren't completed. We will not simply release a cheap, flashy feature as a lame attempt to drive up the volume.   If you have a project for Trinity which you have completed, or are working on, please feel free to share and PM us with details as well.

At this critical moment, you can apply the design direction of tell you.You can let all people all hope for it.The resurgence of the road more difficult.All people will lose confidence in it. And we won't have anyone to pay close attention to and promote it.At first you do do everything for it will be meaningless.
[/quote]
Activity: 42
It is difficult to believe this coin has a future when the legitimacy of the coin is being questioned and the fonder goes on hiatus for a week when things are so critical. This coin is dead. I like myriadcoin-Groestl algo (so do my GPUs) but this is a failed attempt at making something sustainable. Sorry I wasted my time.
Activity: 23
Dev.
      Why is the wallet cannot update?
      TTY is low volume.
      bittrex.com will soon pulled from the shelves in August 22.

First of all it would be nice to save TTY from delisting from the only one exchange atm.

+1
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
First of all it would be nice to save TTY from delisting from the only one exchange atm.

Activity: 264
We are still here, have just been very busy lately. Quick poll: What would you like to see come out of Trinity? What kind of non-profit affiliations should we be working towards? Thanks, Trinity

I thought you had plans for the development of TTY I'm wrong, you have nothing?

There are plans in the works now which are soon to be announced. I was simply asking for the community to weigh in and let us know what they would like to see.
We are still here, have just been very busy lately. Quick poll: What would you like to see come out of Trinity? What kind of non-profit affiliations should we be working towards? Thanks, Trinity

I thought you had plans for the development of TTY I'm wrong, you have nothing?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Zero trading volume, zero dev activity (6 days offline).... this coin just slowly dying
people will come back to fair and stable coins after this p&d trend end. Too many p&d coins lately. No hurry here.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

what about pure POS from some block?
Optimized Groestl pool now supports TrinityCoin. Details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngroestlmyriadgroestl-pool-closed-652849

If you have an AMD videocard, you could get 20% - 30% more hashrate than with sph-sgminer.

R9 290 TriX achieves 33.0 MH/s with myriad-groestl.

PS: Note to the dev - you need at least a Windows wallet for the coin to become more popular.

Thanks
srcxxx

Theres a windows wallet in the OP. Click the Windows icon.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

Oh no!  Shocked not this coin too. Wake up Dev! Wake up!
If dev work is real for this part he need to give regular updates.
Price has become ridiculously cheap, with the work of innovation and promotion in this coin should be worth 50k sat
Dev, Thank you for giving us the news, unless you have already dumped all at 2000 sat...
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Dev, we need news !

+1 everythings working, but that is nothing in these days
-1 finally no p&d coin, looking stable, fair, long term, nice!
Activity: 308
Zero trading volume, zero dev activity (6 days offline).... this coin just slowly dying

bittrex will delete this coin if still zero trading volume Undecided
Activity: 350

Undecided  maybe dev give up his baby already
Dev, we need news !

-1 finally no p&d coin, looking stable, fair, long term, nice!

ok, but why long term? there is no plan to future, just nothing  Sad
Dev, we need news !

Pages:
Jump to: