Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TUNE : NEW neoscrypt masternode profit-sharing fund variable-mn-price - page 13. (Read 46452 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Can also confirm received coins to stocks.exchange
i receive mine yesterday so i think they have upgrade the wallet
hours ago, I test send to stocks. not receive yet.

#edit: after few hours, confirmed.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
i receive mine yesterday so i think they have upgrade the wallet
Activity: 21
Activity: 3
coinexchange.io not working. Dev. write to them!
Activity: 2
Пpaвильнo ycтaнoвил кoшeлёк, ycпeшнo пpoшлa cинxpoнизaция, нo тpaнзaкция тaк и нe пocтyпилa. Пoдcкaжитe чтo дeлaть, нe пpишлo 900 TUN

Дpyг, в кoшeлькe cдeлaй peмoнт (вapиaнт 1, c coxpaнeниeм мeтaдaнныx). Tpaнзы oткaтятcя. Mнe пoмoглo.
Activity: 196
Are stocks.exchange deposits working?
I've got my entire ammount that i've been depositing few days ago for the guy that is looking for a correct pool with correct chain here you go : pool.tunecrypto.com i've mining there from yesterday and all gose well i got all my funds that i supouse to get Smiley
Activity: 12
Are stocks.exchange deposits working?
Activity: 42
looks interesting .. cant w8 to start mining it will see how it goes after they fix the chain ...
Activity: 8
My depo came to the stock exchange!
Activity: 1
Hello!
I tried to mine on my pool, but I get this error on the found block:

06:21:07: ERROR: rpc_do_call: 127.0.0.1:20724 500
06:21:07: ERROR TuneCoin Invalid mode
06:21:07: *** REJECTED Sad TuneCoin block 24141 4 txs
2018-02-08 06:21:07: REJECTED TUN block 24141

Huh
Hello! I downloaded a new purse, successfully synchronized it, but the transaction sent back to the old purse on February 5 never came. Can someone tell me what to do or give some advice. Coin TUN, the amount of 900 TUN
Здpaвcтвyйтe ! Я cкaчaл нoвый кoшeлёк, yдaчнo eгo cинxpoнизиpoвaл ,нo тpaнзaкция ,oтпpaвлeннaя eщё нa cтapый кoшeлёк 5 фeвpaля, тaк и нe пpишлa. Moжeт ли ктo-нибyдь мнe пoдcкaзaть чтo дeлaть или дaть кaкoй-тo coвeт. Moнeтa TUN ,cyммa 900 TUN

Ja bi na tvojom meste zdes nepisal a uze davno na vetke vesel  Shocked

I've done 3 transactions total of ~34 tun but not received to deposit address. I really hope that they did not got lost and I will be able to use them once arrive (been 2 days now). No doubt I will sell at any price once received lol
Activity: 132
I tried mining with 4xRX480 8gb cards at arcpool.com - now they have maintenance. A small amount i mined. So i sent a small sum of 0.01 tune for coinexchange, stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge.org.
No sum was received in the account. Dev, I believe it will be soon functional currency exchange. Good luck with your project.

Everyone who has issues with TUN deposits or withdrawals should open a new support ticket at the exchange that has not updated its TUN wallet yet.
Activity: 644
I tried mining with 4xRX480 8gb cards at arcpool.com - now they have maintenance. A small amount i mined. So i sent a small sum of 0.01 tune for coinexchange, stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge.org.
No sum was received in the account. Dev, I believe it will be soon functional currency exchange. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 22
arcpool maintanence 19hour left
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
what makes this proyek interesting, to be able to convince me to join here ?
+1 stocks.exchange need update
Activity: 3
Please update when Stock.exchange transactions work again!  Kiss Wink
Activity: 27
Stocks.exchange deposit still in limbo.  Been three days.   Angry
I BELIEVE THIS COIN IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I LOST COINS WHEN DOING TRANSFERS AND NEVER RECEIVED!!!! HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCE SAME ISSUES. JUST BE AWARE AND LET OTHERS KNOW OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE LOT OF PEOPLE WITH LOT OF LOST MONEY!!!

I might be wrong but note that I warned you so if you want to risk loosing your money is your choice!
Pages:
Jump to: