Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Turbostake - TRBO charged PoW/PoS - Responsive Block Value Reward System - page 6. (Read 57247 times)

c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
My wallet does not sync. There is a connection but the block number remain the same. Need some help please.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Always nice to find high staking POS coins with teams willing to support.

TRBO chart wizardzzz little birdie dropped the link >_> trbo |2ambo about to be accum by the wales ...|3ognanoffs...?  Smiley weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TRBO_DOGE
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The TurboStake Coin has a new team and is going to relaunch! This is a big chance for all the people who really want to make money! Buy buy buy & MOON!!!! Coming days the buy orders will rise, so be fast before it's to late Smiley! This coin has real potential.

Would be nice if you checked in again to back this up.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Always nice to find high staking POS coins with teams willing to support.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I realize it would love to mine but no good wallet
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
Is the Turbostake still alive? I saw a new team on Twitter.
Activity: 2
Well if it turns out to be a scam to revive the project, then I will attempt to take over the project and assemble a small team. I myself have small knowledge about coding and matters of the sort, but am willing to put in the time and effort.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Careful? When you now invest in this TurboStake coin, and it goes from 1 to 4 you make from 0.5 bitcoin, 2 bitcoin. I know from insiders, this coin relaunches, so you better buy now it's still 0.0000001 bitcoin. This coin will soon have volume again on cryptopia, which makes this a big opportunity to cash and moon!

TURBOSTAKE IS THE RIGHT COIN TO INVEST IN AND CAN YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!

Sounds promising and deceiving. Would you mind giving me link to official information on the relaunches of Turbostake project? Thank.
Activity: 64
I am loving that TRBO is still going for this cheap right now . That's wicked cause it's giving me good time to stock up lots on a bunch before it really starts trading for something good
Activity: 31
Best way to instamine scamdev yeah. Try again fuckface.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Join TRBO Discord channel :

https://discord.gg/gDVBQjV

I prefer a community take over, not a team take over. We do not know this team, Who are they, what they want ?
The principle is : Code is Law. They cannot change the code without the community vote.
This is my opinion. I will not install any new wallet if the entire community do not vote for changes.
Activity: 57
Careful? When you now invest in this TurboStake coin, and it goes from 1 to 4 you make from 0.5 bitcoin, 2 bitcoin. I know from insiders, this coin relaunches, so you better buy now it's still 0.0000001 bitcoin. This coin will soon have volume again on cryptopia, which makes this a big opportunity to cash and moon!

This guy knows what he is talking about..

I have also heard of a big move from 1sat to 10sats happening soon...

*rocket*
Activity: 1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5
Whats wrong with this coin? Why everyone is selling hard..... Huh

The people that stuff all the sells at 1 satoshi obviously has no clue how to trade or how the the market works. They are basically committing suicide. Killing off any possibility of a future market. Once it gets delisted, there will no longer be a TRBO market to trade.

What is the shit happening there. All of sudden "No buy orders". I think some bulls have manipulated it. They put the big selling order on 1 sat. And that will kill the market. But one good thing i can see that there is still a good volume going there on cryptopia. Around 10+ BTC volume there.

I purchased it on 4 sat with 0.8 btc and all my money is stuck there. But i still have some faith because of the volume of trading there on Cryptopia. If delisting happens then i will lose all my money. Finger Crossed.

I have faith in that that's why i am not broken otherwise this is a big loss for me. 0.8 btc is a big money for me. I am not a whale so just hoping to get some good positive movement there.

That's rough. You need to be very careful with new coins. Say you buy at 2 satoshi. If it goes down to 1 you lose 50%. Even at 4 you lose 25% going down to 3. My advice is only buy coins that have had good volume for a long time. You bought into a pump and dump and put way too much into it. Tough way to learn a lesson, exercise extreme caution with cryptos because there's a pump and dump every day of the week. Some of the people with 1 sat sell orders in need to take them down, because nobody will buy into that 10btc sell wall. Lots of dumb people in that market I guess. They aren't even smart scammers.
Activity: 41
Very interesting project! Be sure to participate in ICO!
Activity: 1
The TurboStake Coin has a new team and is going to relaunch! This is a big chance for all the people who really want to make money! Buy buy buy & MOON!!!! Coming days the buy orders will rise, so be fast before it's to late Smiley! This coin has real potential.
Activity: 57
Activity: 59
Whats wrong with this coin? Why everyone is selling hard..... Huh

The people that stuff all the sells at 1 satoshi obviously has no clue how to trade or how the the market works. They are basically committing suicide. Killing off any possibility of a future market. Once it gets delisted, there will no longer be a TRBO market to trade.

What is the shit happening there. All of sudden "No buy orders". I think some bulls have manipulated it. They put the big selling order on 1 sat. And that will kill the market. But one good thing i can see that there is still a good volume going there on cryptopia. Around 10+ BTC volume there.

I purchased it on 4 sat with 0.8 btc and all my money is stuck there. But i still have some faith because of the volume of trading there on Cryptopia. If delisting happens then i will lose all my money. Finger Crossed.

I have faith in that that's why i am not broken otherwise this is a big loss for me. 0.8 btc is a big money for me. I am not a whale so just hoping to get some good positive movement there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
Gotta wonder where all those 1 satoshi coins in the sell orders came from. Had to be mined. Coinmarketcap says its market cap is $193, not btc, dollars, and there's almost 32M supply. Something wrong there. And this coin has been around for several years? Suspicious as hell.
Pages:
Jump to: