Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Turbostake - TRBO charged PoW/PoS - Responsive Block Value Reward System - page 10. (Read 57247 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bloody hell.... Turbo is getting chewed up, bagholders dumped what they could and are just staking for fun now.

Can anyone say E-CASH 2.0 lol Wink

Not everyone!
All your Turbo Stake are belong to me!   Wink

congrats on the worthless data stored on your computer its pretty much just a relic would be hard to get money out of it with such low volume.
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Bloody hell.... Turbo is getting chewed up, bagholders dumped what they could and are just staking for fun now.

Not everyone!
All your Turbo Stake are belong to me!   Wink
Activity: 756

Activity: 630
And that is the problem with this high POS coins everyone gets attracted to them because they mistake POS(inflation) with return on investment.  Sure it may seem like POS is a ROI while the coin is in its growing phase but it quickly loses popularity and the price tanks and then it gets de-listed and then you are stuck with a bag of worthless coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Turbo is loosing its spool..... maybe instead try and CHRG it up Tongue

Or Maybe even a replacement Turbo is needed Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
 Undecided Undecided will be delisted on c-cex ... Cry
Activity: 368
Activity: 369
What is the current coin cap of TRBO right now ?

I know it is unlimited but how many satoshi or even litoshi is it worth, is what I want to calculate Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 241
Activity: 627
TurboStake blockchain is available at CryptoChainer.com.  It's current as of today, 3-15-16, and will sync your wallet instantly.  Includes nodes.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
wallet still not working for me, even after adding the additional nodes from 2 pages ago. and i dont see the bootstrap mentioned earlier too, just superturbostake.
Activity: 560
Activity: 289
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
the email i got says it will be delisted
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
windows wallet doesnt sync, anyone know how to make it work?...
 Huh

Make a Turbostake.conf under your C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Turbostake

addnode=184.89.29.54
addnode=79.143.188.114
addnode=98.196.176.136
addnode=94.23.32.109
addnode=68.196.27.118
addnode=65.50.96.63
addnode=155.4.52.245
addnode=46.236.161.66

Windows Firewall will block connections unless you do the following:
Click start, click control panel, click Windows Firewall,
Make a note on which network is connected Home/Work or Public
Then Click on Allow a Program or feature thru Windows Firewall , click allow another program, click browse , then go to the folder with Turbostake.exe , select Turbostake.exe  , click open, click add ,
It should then be in the list of allowed programs with a check mark to the left and a check mark on the right side under home/work or public (you want it to be on the 1 that showed as connected), Click OK , and then reboot.

Cool
Activity: 477
windows wallet doesnt sync, anyone know how to make it work?...
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: