Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TWC] TwilightCoin-X11-Fair Mining-Fast block-ASIC-proof-LAUNCHED! - page 9. (Read 37864 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
good start twilightcoin...
go go to the moon Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nice coin, it remind me the film of the same name.
generous giveaway is going,thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
good luck i will mine it befor difficulty up too much

Activity: 414
Your coin looks great!  I think it might be the next one I'm going to have my mining pool mine next... 
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Why x11 and not n-scrypt?
Attention TwilightCoin community!

We started a Reddit vote for TWC to be added to CoinedUp.
Please follow the link below and leave your comment and upvote.

It's in your hands now to show CoinedUp that TWC will be actively traded if it's added to the market.

Thank you for your help.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/23pcpy/please_add_twcbtc_market/

Awesome I just voted and will be adding this task to the giveaway.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Urgh, X11 ISN'T 'ASIC PROOF' when will you people do some bloody research?!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
120 coins a day for 7 mh? price will have to be really high, i"m out for now
Activity: 158
on day one the price hasnt been set, so thats kinda hard, when markets get hold of it, then we can se how much people are willing to pay for the coins, and smile when the profits start rolling in. Smiley

To see profits we need to push it to some markets first Smiley

Let's vote!

Activity: 374
I've been mining since last night with 7k on HASH and have made about 60 coins, does this sound right? I know there is a small # of coins but I'm about to pull my miner.

ive been on xhash with 3k hash and got about 30 coins so seems about right.
I've never mined a coin on day one, I thought it was supposed to be profitable?

on day one the price hasnt been set, so thats kinda hard, when markets get hold of it, then we can se how much people are willing to pay for the coins, and smile when the profits start rolling in. Smiley
legendary
I've been mining since last night with 7k on HASH and have made about 60 coins, does this sound right? I know there is a small # of coins but I'm about to pull my miner.

I've never mined a coin on day one, I thought it was supposed to be profitable?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

We started a Reddit vote for TWC to be added to CoinedUp.
Please follow the link below and leave your comment and upvote.

It's in your hands now to show CoinedUp that TWC will be actively traded if it's added to the market.

Thank you for your help.

ok i could be clearer, i can DL it, but not opening it or save it. . . only gets a message, its harmful and has been blocked by chrome?
Ok sorted now, just needed to remove some settings in chrome! Smiley strange it never bashed down on all other wallets i tried.

The file is kind of blocked and Chrome removes it after the download is finished.
However, if you go to your Downloads folder, you'll see that file renamed as "inconfirmedxxx.crdownload".

You can try to rename it back to twilight coin wallet file name.

Maybe devs can come up with a fix or better instructions.

I downloaded new wallet as instructed.. Smiley Great coin I love it!  sorry edited lol
legendary
Cant DL any of them?? Chrome forbids me saying its malicous and dont even get me an option to save them anyway like it use to??

I'm downloading single-file wallet now.
No issues at all.
Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m

ok i could be clearer, i can DL it, but not opening it or save it. . . only gets a message, its harmful and has been blocked by chrome?

Ok sorted now, just needed to remove some settings in chrome! Smiley strange it never bashed down on all other wallets i tried.
Cant DL any of them?? Chrome forbids me saying its malicous and dont even get me an option to save them anyway like it use to??

I'm downloading single-file wallet now.
No issues at all.
Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m

Issue with windows wallet has been fixed. Please re-download a new version of the wallet from the site, single-file executable version can be run as is, setup version can be simply re-installed over the existing version. There is no need to delete or resync or re-download blockchain.

Window setup wallet: www.twilightcoin.com/download/twilightcoin-0.9.0.0-win32-setup.exe
Windows single-file wallet: www.twilightcoin.com/download/twilightcoin-qt.exe

Pages:
Jump to: