Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 3. (Read 23256 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Sad story... looks promosing... they had a nice ICO, had money to spend on the coin and now offline 6 days. Most likely offline at the moment ParmaBTC paid the ICO money. At least do some work if you receive 5 BTC in ICO, as i believe that was the amount.
5.43 btc i believe...
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Something new....

wow

we are on C-CEX Voting!!! AWESOME

Com'on Dev come back... do your promotion....

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Fantastic, I will vote.  1 vote = 0.001 BTC ,  it think it is an honest price. I'm still holding 2k twist.

c-cex would be a great home for twist.  I'm pretty sure im not the only one having issues with yobit getting registered/login links to work. 

FYI I used my phone to register and have to do everything on there which is a real pain in the ass on an exchange.
im having trouble getting yobit to send me registration email   I have a few hundred of twister and cannot sell them ,yobit is not a popular exchange with really low trade ,ccex will move better for twister
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Sad story... looks promosing... they had a nice ICO, had money to spend on the coin and now offline 6 days. Most likely offline at the moment ParmaBTC paid the ICO money. At least do some work if you receive 5 BTC in ICO, as i believe that was the amount.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How do I vote on c-cex?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
They came a bit late probably, I've suggested Twister just after the yobit boom, and now ccex add Twist to the vote when everybody has disappeared.
I'll cast a vote, or something more just because I'm still holding some. Just in case.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Something new....

wow

Fantastic, I will vote.  1 vote = 0.001 BTC ,  it think it is an honest price. I'm still holding 2k twist.

c-cex would be a great home for twist.  I'm pretty sure im not the only one having issues with yobit getting registered/login links to work. 

FYI I used my phone to register and have to do everything on there which is a real pain in the ass on an exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Something new....

wow

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Community take over time?  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Something new....

wow

Activity: 375
Merit: 101
I invested and sold in this coin. Project rocks

If somehing new will happen I'll invest again...
I like 5X gain
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I understand story with virus and Suprnova down are not something exciting, but any more or less serious developer would not be scared off by those minor issues. There were coins having much more serious problems at the beginning, but with serious/dedicated developer they overcame the obstacles.
Cant imagine a serious dev demotivated and run because of such small issues... If thats the case, it means they did not value this work at all, so easily dropped that at the first chance.

I am wondering what makes you guys think this is/was legit project and not a scam from the beginning..? The scenario is very familiar: newbie account creates an ICO coin, gets the funds, then sets a buy wall with remaining funds, dumps his coins on that buy wall himself, and run away... What worries me a lot, is the last post from the dev is this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10689784 - he is talking about ICO coins released. So ICO released == dev disappeared...  Undecided

I hope I am wrong in my assumptions, but I'm afraid I am not..

If dev is alive and is not a scammer, please post a single message. Its not hard to do.

It's only been a week since his last post on March 07
legendary
Activity: 1050
I understand story with virus and Suprnova down are not something exciting, but any more or less serious developer would not be scared off by those minor issues. There were coins having much more serious problems at the beginning, but with serious/dedicated developer they overcame the obstacles.
Cant imagine a serious dev demotivated and run because of such small issues... If thats the case, it means they did not value this work at all, so easily dropped that at the first chance.

I am wondering what makes you guys think this is/was legit project and not a scam from the beginning..? The scenario is very familiar: newbie account creates an ICO coin, gets the funds, then sets a buy wall with remaining funds, dumps his coins on that buy wall himself, and run away... What worries me a lot, is the last post from the dev is this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10689784 - he is talking about ICO coins released. So ICO released == dev disappeared...  Undecided

If dev is alive and is not a scammer, please post a single message. Its not hard to do.

There's still a bit of hash power behind it from people who must still be interested in seeing this go somewhere

Hashrate is going up.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

There's still a bit of hash power behind it from people who must still be interested in seeing this go somewhere
Activity: 868
I don't think.
Have bought at ico price (5.3 more or less) and sold some also at 20k.

Then new wallet and op,price stable and then after pool and virus price chrashed.(so,basically,investor dump,not dev).

If dev intention was to dump,he could do at 20k, not at 3k.

So,i only think they are demotivated.

Anyway, any takeover?
Activity: 13
Where can i see the distribution numbers, and how much did they gain in the ipco?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 868
Can't blame dev here. Price reached 100% over ico(quite rare),good profit for thoose one like me who invested in ico.

Then new op,new wallet and that story about wallet virus....panic sell. Price crash.
Team demotivated.

Wait for a takeover.
Good potential here.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Why is everyone panicking LOL

I'm going to stick around see if any of the tasks become accomplished on the roadmap as scheduled - I don't get worried if a dev isn't active for a while each one is different I suppose, if the schedule isn't completed on time then there's something actually worth worrying about

Wallet sync's fine here with no conf required
Activity: 26
The wallet dont't sync. What nodes need to add in .conf file?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
still with 4k twist on yobit, but I don't think to sell them at this price.
But seems like dev is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: