Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 10. (Read 23256 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Any idea when the stake interest kicks in

PoS start at block 14500.
Current block: 2823

Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the new release

Someone asked me:  is it  convenient at the moment to begin TWIST mining?

Looking at Mining rental rate it seems cost round 0.03 btc/hours.
taking my calculator, 83 hours passed since lauch. Someone talking about 10 GH rate average/hour

it is very simple find coin Twister coin price (Breack even point)
(10*0,03*83)/27700=>0,00090253 bitcoins

This is the point why no-one miner is selling this star-coin

correct me if i were wrong

Why don't you thought before i sold my stake?
damn me

ok it is what im going to do....
buy cheaper TWIST coin again
stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Someone asked me:  is it  convenient at the moment to begin TWIST mining?

Looking at Mining rental rate it seems cost round 0.03 btc/hours.
taking my calculator, 83 hours passed since lauch. Someone talking about 10 GH rate average/hour

it is very simple find coin Twister coin price (Breack even point)
(10*0,03*83)/27700=>0,00090253 bitcoins

This is the point why no-one miner is selling this star-coin

correct me if i were wrong

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
it kicks in at block 14500 i was talking to the dev yesterday about it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
IT was for me!
0.1 Btc form XSL bounty invested here....
3x gained

now i'm going to reinvest in PLANET...

0.1 btc it's good for me
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
i see c-cex verry soon great job i hope i can make some money of this
legendary
So,if you bought 1 btc during ico,you already could cash out 3 btc profit.
This is not enough for you?
For me yes!  Wink

EDIT: i don't have bought during ico unfortunally,but this is probably the 2% altcoin that price spike over ICO instead going down.

I don't remember your names in ICO list, both of you.

Next time you will see an ICO with a good project, escrowed by a serious person (there are several on BTCT),
take a couple of bitcoins from your pocket and put them in!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So,if you bought 1 btc during ico,you already could cash out 3 btc profit.
This is not enough for you?
For me yes!  Wink

EDIT: i don't have bought during ico unfortunally,but this is probably the 2% altcoin that price spike over ICO instead going down.
I think it says enough. But you're just too blind to see it or too thick too understand, or maybe you don't want to understand as you have invested your btc.
Some arguments to my concerns would have been better but all you can say is..bbbuutt yyyou maade shill account..

this is just another coin where people arent allowed to ask questions and speak their mind or bring up concerns?

great interview with dev though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Every coin is a copy/paste.
Like every car is a copy/paste. Always 4 wheels,3-5 doors,automatic or manual gear. Always same copy/paste car.

It's like:
The new MERCEDES XXXX is out. And you will say....oh no,another copy car with same layout,4 wheels,they just change color and put a subwoofer in the back.
Nothing new,that car it's not flyng yet.

Everything is opinable in crypto.

For me,it could be more useful(since i have always wallets open from stake coins), to have a wallet with a football news daily updates,instead have telepathy or supermeganet features like bitcoindark,or supermega anon transactions and bla bla bla.

I tell you the first rules from pumpers: Every coin is the same. If a coin have to pump,it pump.
Pumpers don't give a shit about innovations,wallets etc etc.
This is crypto.

The only problems i see with this coin is that thoose ones who invested in ICO,already got +150% profit.
We're here for money no?
And if a whale got few btc,could buy all coins and manipulate the market,so i will not be surprise if within weeks this coin will reach 0.002 each. Or maybe 1 satoshi.
This is why i like crypto.

I have bought 8 months ago the most innovative coin on market: Burstcoin...new algo....Hard Disk mining,innovative stff never seen before. Selled all at 1000 satoshi after 1 month during pump.
After 10 month of innovations,mega teams,dozens of new wallets,innovative feature,hundreds of thread page etc etc, price is 120 satoshi.

So guys, this just to say: Catch the moment in crypto. Don't became bagholder or falling in love with altcoins.
World don't need altcoin.
We're here only for one purpose: MAKE BTC.

Enjoy.

Activity: 66
I think it says enough. But you're just too blind to see it or too thick to understand, or maybe you don't want to understand as you have invested your btc.
Some arguments to my concerns would have been better but all you can say is..bbbuutt yyyou maade shill account..

this is just another coin where people arent allowed to ask questions and speak their mind or bring up concerns?

great interview with dev though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

edit; @fabula  drk,nem,nxt,btcd,supernet and it's coins, those are things im comparing this to and have in mind, projects like storj, gems etc
they are all different and do unique things and have a lot of innovation which one has to respect. (these are just examples its not like im invested in all of these coins or " like"  all of them) the fact they are doing their own thing is awesome though.
But when I see roadmaps  like this i just think like what is the use.. and feel bad for the people who ultimately get dumped on.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

are you also going to do some real features?  or only copy pastes?
one more thing, what is the use of youtube/multimedia in qt? who would even use that? :/
Are you going to do some real post? or only fud and shit?
one more thing, what is the use of you in this thread? who whould even listen to you? :/

I'm quite serious actually. The last 30, if not more, coins i mined/traded have all either had these features or put them in their roadmap.

Im also serious about the multimedia in qt, who is going to watch for example youtube through a wallet.. seriously.
Therefore I ask if he is going to do some real features..something innovative and/or unique instead of mostly cloned features taken from other coins, I dont see anything wrong with this.

btw fud/shit=usually unsubstantial and not really based on facts.. however what I am saying is actually quite legit I feel..

You must have accumulated a big bag since you get so mad over this  Roll Eyes
Im sorry you can't handle it and that you are scared of critique and questioning, but Id still like to ask or say what I want.

you feel the need to use a shill account you created a few weeks ago.
You write a lot yet say so little?
Activity: 66

are you also going to do some real features?  or only copy pastes?
one more thing, what is the use of youtube/multimedia in qt? who would even use that? :/
Are you going to do some real post? or only fud and shit?
one more thing, what is the use of you in this thread? who whould even listen to you? :/

I'm quite serious actually. The last 30, if not more, coins i mined/traded have all either had these features or put them in their roadmap.

Im also serious about the multimedia in qt, who is going to watch for example youtube through a wallet.. seriously.
Therefore I ask if he is going to do some real features..something innovative and/or unique instead of mostly cloned features taken from other coins, I dont see anything wrong with this.

btw fud/shit=usually unsubstantial and not really based on facts.. however what I am saying is actually quite legit I feel..

You must have accumulated a big bag since you get so mad over this  Roll Eyes
Im sorry you can't handle it and that you are scared of critique and questioning, but Id still like to ask or say what I want.
moving up on yobit, holy crap yobits dice game is fun but cost me a ton of twister down 700 twist Sad

Why you play dice games?
addictions are rough can never seem to bring myself to stop, even when im ahead i always end up saying to my self just a little bit more
moving up on yobit, holy crap yobits dice game is fun but cost me a ton of twister down 700 twist Sad

Why you play dice games?
legendary
originaly was a twistercoin, then edited to btc  Wink

Gotta love the shit eating grin.

You guys are wrong!
He is not Karpeles, at the phone he (maybe she) had sweet speaking!
Thought he/she has got a lot of talent in jewellery design

what do you think about new wallet, it's amazing isnt'it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
lol.
3 btc bought togheter on yobit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dont forget to vote on other exchanges guys tweet and stuff
Pages:
Jump to: