Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TXT] TuneTrade - Tokenize Your Brand [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES] - page 4. (Read 1286 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It 's a real unique project. Worth investing!
tunetrade isn't doing an ICO so if you can earn TXT its awesome. they do all types of bounties and airdrops too! join their telegram thats where i found out about them. i think they have like 90,000 members or somthing  Shocked 
The idea has a logic and a meaning, but it is necessary to understand that for the time being it is not legally defined, there is no sense in it. What is the point of me tokenizing through you if tomorrow my neighbor will copy everything and get permission to use from the authorities? In court, I will explain that I am the first tokenized? They'll just laugh at me there.
i think you are missing the point. the token you create is for YOUR network or fans and YOU offer what can be redeemed for the token. every erc20 token created has a unique contract address so you cant duplicate a token. someone could make a 'bitcion' coin and try to scam someone lol if somebody falls for that they probably dont understand anything about crypto. you can also make a counterfeit $20 bill and try to use it...but its not a REAL $20 bill.
This is great, especially for those who are in the creative industry. it's really amazing. Keep the good work guys.
i agree! if you are a creator of any type this platform will be game changing if executed correctly! after watching and talking with members of the team i have nothing but faith in this project  Grin tunetrade all day!!
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
It 's a real unique project. Worth investing!
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
The idea has a logic and a meaning, but it is necessary to understand that for the time being it is not legally defined, there is no sense in it. What is the point of me tokenizing through you if tomorrow my neighbor will copy everything and get permission to use from the authorities? In court, I will explain that I am the first tokenized? They'll just laugh at me there.
Activity: 37
Do you have a bounty campaign sir?
Activity: 56
Very glad to join!!!Good Luck!
Activity: 2
This is great, especially for those who are in the creative industry. it's really amazing. Keep the good work guys.
I think the project is great and the team is good and you will achieve your goals
with the community behind tunetrade the sky is the limit. now lets get out of this dammmmmmn bear market so crypto can boom again!
I think the project is great and the team is good and you will achieve your goals
the tunetrade team is def dedicated. they have a growing team and some really cool tools to use to help bring value to any token you create. im curious to see what the platform will capable of once its officially launched  Grin
Activity: 3
I have to say that Tunetrade is one of the campaigns, which were carefully prepared. It is good to have good web presentation and transparency.
Keep up in the same way and you will succeed.

Thanks a bunch we pride our selves on being as transparent as possible as well as updating the community every step of the way on all our socials!
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Activity: 6
I have to say that Tunetrade is one of the campaigns, which were carefully prepared. It is good to have good web presentation and transparency.
Keep up in the same way and you will succeed.
Activity: 20
TuneTrade FTW! See you nerds in the Discord!
hahahahahahahahaha yeahhhhhh! see you there. tunetrade squad!

Everyone should join in!  See you on Discord- https://discord.gg/zMUm4Jf
Activity: 2
Es real este proyecto, cumplen con lo prometido, muchas gracias por todo.
hahahahahahahahaha yeahhhhhh! see you there. tunetrade squad!
Activity: 20
It's cool that you do have a functional prototype.
MVP are now a must have when you want to prove the quality of a crypto project, after seeing too many scams around.
Keep improving it and good luck, that's a cool vision that you have guys!

- Functional prototype
- No ICO
- Distribution to over 75k wallets via airdrops
- Team of nearly 20 people covering various industries that’s quickly growing
- Partnerships/relationships being built with industry mainstays in crypto and every aspect of entertainment

We’re here to stay and coming out of the gate hard.
a very promising project for the future, I'm sure this project will success,
I'm very happy to be able to participate in it !!! ...
i believe tunetrade will be one of the true diamonds in the rough of this crypto bear market! if the prototype is a sign of things to come then i cant wait for the future!
Activity: 1
Activity: 144
Merit: 6
It's cool that you do have a functional prototype.
MVP are now a must have when you want to prove the quality of a crypto project, after seeing too many scams around.
Keep improving it and good luck, that's a cool vision that you have guys!
Pages:
Jump to: