Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TXT] TuneTrade - Tokenize Your Brand [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES] - page 6. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Happy to be in this interesting  project, wish you succes.
Activity: 3
 This seems like the ultimate opportunity for a young hungry very intriguing individual looking to further his success in this revolution we called the block chain. Trading has been around since the day the stock market was invented and I still haven't learned the "ins and outs" but it seems like the perfect opportunity to dedicate all your time. Mine tokens no rather mind over matter sure sounds better spending my time having lost more time gaining precious lessons one will need if this 6th place prize is the experience on an view from this next big picture. Our last effect will pay off this day rather then the same way if only it was your time again vs one another.  Warren Buffett came from nothing well I came from Austin Texas and I live in Dallas now just like the Cowboys just so close to the Super Bowl but there's always next year will result was today never of start tomorrow we always start today top five I'm right here waiting on you my name is Patrick Rogers and that's what I came here for to win I feel like the luck is on my side Sagitarius is my sign and that's all I know for right now.  
Activity: 6
Tune Trade go to moon SOON  ; Way to go TuneTrade team. This is a real project solving real problems, with real products. From the ashes of the ICO bear market will rise the next generation of real blockchain projects.
Activity: 2
Thanks TuneTrade team, This is the real and the greater project in the real time for solving real problems, with real products. Thanks once again.
Activity: 4
The idea of ​​the project looks amazing Roll Eyes. It is seen that the team works at a high level. As an investor, I immediately noticed TuneTrade. I wish the development team success in their case.
Activity: 22
This project looks interesting with an amazing team and it can can rule in the music industry.
Activity: 46
I believe in your project and This is an extremely Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue detailed explanation of what you want to do Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Hence, it is promising and I wish best of luck butThe project is very interesting and looks promising. I really think this project has  Kiss :-*great chances to achieve very impressive results in the nearest future Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Big potential. Still it will be a rocky road. Not sure the idea of creating own coins is a good one.
Activity: 14
TuneTrade gives the power to the creator. It is promising project with strong team. Wish you good luck!!!!
Tune Trade is probably the best project I know. Recommend Tune Trade !!!
Activity: 12
The project is very interesting and looks promising. I really think this project has great chances to achieve very impressive results in the nearest future !!
Activity: 16
Building Music, gaining more control and wealth of opportunities is all I see. This is a powerful project that is highly disruptive
Activity: 151
Gaining more control over your business has never been easier. All thanks to Tunetrade for this powerful project that allows musicians to leverage on the Blockchain
Activity: 5
It has to perform better than the market.
Activity: 3
Looks like a rad platform. I hope it all works out, we’ll see right?!
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Thnx Tunetrade for the free coins !!!!

Thank you for helping build the TuneTrade community!
Activity: 9
Nice project, **** I am very hopefully with its great features
I follow this project since a few months.
The team is awesome and so present and reactive on all medias.
It will be a succees for sure because all the members are 100% implicated.
Project is nice and starts to collaborate with major and famous people.
Good luck to you all !
Activity: 46
hope this project will be successfull, best chances, one of your fan which has over 1000 joinee on telegram channel!!
Activity: 7
Great initiatives I must say. Creators may suffer due to lack of funds and also struggle to reach to the audiences. This platform solves both the problems. Will upload my work here for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: