Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [U] UCoin丨Pure PoS丨Web wallet | UWallet | UFaucet | UNotes | More - page 2. (Read 17770 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
The dev pops here from time to time... He seems to be busy with something else and keeps the project just for some future possible development.

But that is a shame. The altcoin market is blooming, all solid coins got crazy last months and gained so much value. This project was solid too and could have made a good return, but in contrary, it sleeps now, exactly at the time when it is the worst time to sleep.

This time could have been the best time for project resuming and resurrection. If the dev plans to do anything with this coin and in crypto in general, he has to wake up...

Or maybe the dev has gone to another new coin , who knows , it's the crypto world .
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
The dev pops here from time to time... He seems to be busy with something else and keeps the project just for some future possible development.

But that is a shame. The altcoin market is blooming, all solid coins got crazy last months and gained so much value. This project was solid too and could have made a good return, but in contrary, it sleeps now, exactly at the time when it is the worst time to sleep.

This time could have been the best time for project resuming and resurrection. If the dev plans to do anything with this coin and in crypto in general, he has to wake up...
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
So is there no working block explorer?

the dev is dead perhaps.
Activity: 438
So is there no working block explorer?
legendary
This wallet is bad:
Server error ! please contact support
Current block : server error

Why not just release a normal wallet?

Hi!
Issue with daemon of coin. Fixed.

Why not windows wallet? Seem everything is broken on your end. Get it least a decent wallet.

There is a normal Windows QT UCoin wallet published in the OP too. If you prefer using that, here is the link (from OP):
https://github.com/UCoinTeam/ucoinx11/releases/download/v1.2.0.0/ucoin-qt-windows-v1.2.0.0.zip
This wallet is bad:

Hi!

Why not windows wallet? Seem everything is broken on your end. Get it least a decent wallet.
Activity: 289
This wallet is bad:

Hi!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Hi!
Sorry for delay.
I uploaded updates to Google Play/Windows Store on Saturday, but unfortunately I didn't post information to bitcointalk/twitter/etc.

UWallet for Windows 10 sent to review.
Update UNotes and UFaucet for Windows 10 sent to review.
Update UNotes and UFaucet for Android is available in Google Play.

Wallet not working , where is the new windows wallet? (windows7)

How can u be sure it's not. I will try it and prove that it's workable even if it doesn't. I can make things look different from the inside by the means of several techniques of manipulation. I don't know how to boot windows and will try to load the wallet on linux. I don't have that fat finger problem that most of our ancestors were prone to, thus being stronger and more adaptable than them.
Hi!
Sorry for delay.

Release UWallet for Windows 10.

Update of UFaucet (1.0.3), UExplorer (2.1.3), UWallet (2.1.4):
Fixed price issue.

Update UWallet for Windows (2.0.1), Mac (3.0.1), Linux (2.0.1):
- Logout button removes private key from DB.
- Security changes.
- Other changes.

Fixed in new version.

This wallet is bad:

Hi!
Sorry for delay.

Release UWallet for Windows 10.

Update of UFaucet (1.0.3), UExplorer (2.1.3), UWallet (2.1.4):
Fixed price issue.

Update UWallet for Windows (2.0.1), Mac (3.0.1), Linux (2.0.1):
- Security changes.
- Other changes.

Fixed in new version.
Hi!
Sorry for delay.
I uploaded updates to Google Play/Windows Store on Saturday, but unfortunately I didn't post information to bitcointalk/twitter/etc.

Hi!
Sorry for delay.

im trying to find out if i have any ucoin in the following address...can someone help me

UgZETqBRpeiVXKmGkdpW6riqudNXP9EYNQ

Currently you can't get balance using UExplorer.

Isn't it better to replace UExplorer by Iquidus explorer (https://github.com/iquidus/explorer), or at least use Iquidus codes inside the UExplorer framework?

Iquidus explorer isn't the most useful one in the world, but it is free, open source, and is infinitely more useful than the current UExplorer (which is nice -looking, but practically useless, with exception of chart and the numbers at the top)...

I've already written a block explorer in which user can get txs and balance by address. I think the block explorer code could use some improvements and I'd like to fix it
legendary
im trying to find out if i have any ucoin in the following address...can someone help me

Isn't it better to replace UExplorer by Iquidus explorer (https://github.com/iquidus/explorer), or at least use Iquidus codes inside the UExplorer framework?

Iquidus explorer isn't the most useful one in the world, but it is free, open source, and is infinitely more useful than the current UExplorer (which is nice -looking, but practically useless, with exception of chart and the numbers at the top)...
Hi!
Sorry for delay.
Now UExplorer updates every 10 minutes, I've also tuned the droplet that hosts sites and now it works faster.
I sent maintenance request to Yobit, waiting for an answer.

Update of UFaucet (1.0.2), UExplorer (2.1.2), UWallet (2.1.2):
Now, the exchange rate is taken from C-CEX, not Bittrex.

Update UWallet (2.1.3):
Now, if a 2FA is enabled, you have to enter the Authentication code to change your current password.

Update UWallet for Android (2.1.0):
- You can disable/enable 2FA and change password in the application.
- Security changes.
- Other changes.

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
soo...whats in the store for the future of UCoin?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/U/BTC price looks pretty good...to bad the wallet is in maintence

haha yeah i have a feeling the two are partially related ... yobit Roll Eyes
http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/U/BTC price looks pretty good...to bad the wallet is in maintence
Thanks...cant wait... Look forward to it

Here she is https://ufile.io/a59ef  hope it gets you connected  Smiley

your a savior Jookly..thanks downloading it right now...hope u coin gets listed on another exchange soon
Pages:
Jump to: