Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [U] UCoin丨Pure PoS丨Web wallet | UWallet | UFaucet | UNotes | More - page 3. (Read 17770 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Thanks...cant wait... Look forward to it

Here she is https://ufile.io/a59ef  hope it gets you connected  Smiley
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Thanks...cant wait... Look forward to it
legendary
made a conf file with the node that you provided...still no connections..

i guess i'll wait for you to upload the chain

thanks

ok i will get it
made a conf file with the node that you provided...still no connections..

i guess i'll wait for you to upload the chain

thanks
cant seem to connect to the web wallet and windows qt has no connections...any advice?

85.25.198.151 has been the only connection I've had for a while.  I think I'm fully synced though.  (could upload chain if necessary)

if you could upload a bootstrap that would be awesome...look forward to it
legendary
cant seem to connect to the web wallet and windows qt has no connections...any advice?

85.25.198.151 has been the only connection I've had for a while.  I think I'm fully synced though.  (could upload chain if necessary)
everytime i check the website just returns a "500" error
im trying to find out if i have any ucoin in the following address...can someone help me

UgZETqBRpeiVXKmGkdpW6riqudNXP9EYNQ
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Hello guys!
Can you tell me why UCoin is delisting from Bittrex?
Thanks

Nobody knows. Bittrex just decided so. Probably they need resources. If you find that out, please inform us!

is there a working block explorer for this coin?

Sure. https://explorer.ucoin.co/
is there a working block explorer for this coin?
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Hello guys!
Can you tell me why UCoin is delisting from Bittrex?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Hi!
Bittex support don't respond to the ticket. Apparently U market will be removed tomorrow. Withdraw your funds from Bittrex.
Trading is possible on C-CEX. I'll write tomorrow to Yobit support about issue with wallet. I have plans for the spring, I hope to be able to return to Bittrex.
P.S.: UWallet for Android will be updated on the weekends.

Yes, something strange is happening with Bittrex. Their support was much more responsive before, and they were active on Bitcointalk as well. Now I can see Ritche from Bittrex (richiela; https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richiela-96390) has posted last time on October last year!!!

They seem to be having problems, and this behavior is unacceptable. I am starting to afraid they can go Cryptsy... Sad

As to Yobit, you have no chance to get any reply from them. You can try though, maybe you are lucky, but they tend to ignore everyone except their own trolls and pumpers.

It would be nice to list UCoin on some additional exchange of medium size, like Cryptopia.no.nz, Alcurex.com or Bleutrade.com. Other options could also be goo. Too many exchanges are not needed, but 2-3 is just ok...
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hi!
Bittex support don't respond to the ticket. Apparently U market will be removed tomorrow. Withdraw your funds from Bittrex.
Trading is possible on C-CEX. I'll write tomorrow to Yobit support about issue with wallet. I have plans for the spring, I hope to be able to return to Bittrex.

Only a few days left and U coin still marked for delisted at c-cex. No much trading activity there, but still have little volume. May be just need little support to get minimum dailly volume 0.2BTC. I believe U coin will not delisted from c-cex because you're always active here to support your coin.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Hi!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
UNotes for Windows 10 (Desktop and Mobile) available in store.
UWallet balance must be no less than 5000U to use UNotes.

I created a ticket about delisting on Bittrex, waiting for an answer.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I've been watching this coin for a while now and decided to jump in and get myself a few thousand coins to start with. Once I get paid from my signature campaign I'll most likely buy some more. Can someone tell me what is a good amount to start staking with? At the moment I have a few thousand in the web wallet.

Hey vella, nice to see you here Smiley .  I think that a few thousand would work just fine for staking.

Thanks mate!

Yeah I thought a few thousand would be enough to start staking but I am thinking of buying some more and get to at least 10,000 coins and see how I go from there. You are the reason why I have been following this coin for a while and just decided to jump in from some profits I made on XMR a couple of weeks ago.

Broken POS and truncated chain is what allures fecal noobs into a ruse shit. Get urself a greeny car, get inside and get moving. When u see a brick wall on ur way, press a gas pedal and bash urself into that wall, hope ull get smarter after recovery and refrain from being a cocky wanker praising scammy unproven and futile material.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I've been watching this coin for a while now and decided to jump in and get myself a few thousand coins to start with. Once I get paid from my signature campaign I'll most likely buy some more. Can someone tell me what is a good amount to start staking with? At the moment I have a few thousand in the web wallet.

Hey vella, nice to see you here Smiley .  I think that a few thousand would work just fine for staking.

Thanks mate!

Yeah I thought a few thousand would be enough to start staking but I am thinking of buying some more and get to at least 10,000 coins and see how I go from there. You are the reason why I have been following this coin for a while and just decided to jump in from some profits I made on XMR a couple of weeks ago.
legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Pages:
Jump to: