Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 21. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
There's problem with UBEX admin member on telegram..!!!they try to stole money from investorr!! this is bad newss for ubex..
i just want to say..BEWAREE with UBEX!!!!!

get news from where please give the link so that you can believe there is news like that

fake news. Relax guys Smiley
Price since start ICO USD $0.01 now on 22.86% higher.Just hold,if watch Roadmap in January 2019 will be released finished products then...it will be seen
Very true !
I think would be worth holding till January then. 3 month is a short period anyways
cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
Price since start ICO USD $0.01 now on 22.86% higher.Just hold,if watch Roadmap in January 2019 will be released finished products then...it will be seen
the token is already on the stock market? there is a coinmarket, and at the same time it is still advertised on the same marketing account, that is, the iso continues. And the price is still apparently fixed, since it iso?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
There's problem with UBEX admin member on telegram..!!!they try to stole money from investorr!! this is bad newss for ubex..

get news from where please give the link so that you can believe there is news like that
Activity: 94
OK 1.5 days left !
 so...
is going to be some pump ones tokens are unlocked or big dump?
whats your thoughts?

i'll probably wait 1 or maybe 2 days after unlock to see how it's all going. Then maybe sell half and keep half for few month. Market seems in good shape

seems like a plan
OK 1.5 days left !
 so...
is going to be some pump ones tokens are unlocked or big dump?
whats your thoughts?

i'll probably wait 1 or maybe 2 days after unlock to see how it's all going. Then maybe sell half and keep half for few month. Market seems in good shape
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Hi all, I would like to ask have this project launched baunty or airdrop?
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
Where I could  take a deeper look at it?
You could find it there  bitmart.com
Thanks,  I see so lets start inviting friends

I do not like promotions where you should call people for the project as a Ponzi, there are many ways to promote a project beyond references to people, but speaking of UBEX, I very much like team marketing work, I hope the project continues like this!
Activity: 86
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
Thanks,  I see so lets start inviting friends
Activity: 23
Activity: 23
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
Congratulation to ubex team because they have reached 98% of hard cap until now and we have only remaining 2.5 days to end ubex Token sale, to gain a good profit within short time I hope the ubex will you good profit within short time of period so don't miss great opportunity in unex go ubex go.
Activity: 333
Only three days left before the sale of the very popular Ubex Token ended! Quickly get your UBEX Token before everything runs out, don't waste this event, and don't regret it

The ICO should have ended very sooner. I still don't know why they extended the ICO, while it had reached the hard cap they had considered.
I think the ICO that have reached the hard cap that fast, can be more attractive for investors after it hits exchanges. If they had ended the ICO that time. the probablity of price rise on exchanges could be very higher.

They extended the ICO coz eth value in dollars are falling down since the ICO started few months ago.They use in usd to boost there project..thats why they need more funds to continue the project that they started on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Only three days left before the sale of the very popular Ubex Token ended! Quickly get your UBEX Token before everything runs out, don't waste this event, and don't regret it

The ICO should have ended very sooner. I still don't know why they extended the ICO, while it had reached the hard cap they had considered.
I think the ICO that have reached the hard cap that fast, can be more attractive for investors after it hits exchanges. If they had ended the ICO that time. the probablity of price rise on exchanges could be very higher.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
a few days token to be sold out, I wonder how much coins will go, or if there will be a pump to buy, next days for answers of many doubts!
Activity: 536
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I know at last one competitor which have similar idea - HOQU project. And they are were not succesfull. Why your platform will be better?
Pages:
Jump to: