Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange - page 20. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
congratulations project ubex The Token Sale has ended Hard cap reached and when is the distribution for investors and airdrop  Huh and is there any latest news
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
WTF is wrong with this stupid project !!!!!?
they should be called Delay AI instead of Ubex AI...
seriously mad !
8hours no tokens received. Artificially pumped the price while promising token distribution.
And no admin activity in telegram.
fucking bitconneeeeccttt

Activity: 2
WHEN WILL THE TOKENS WILL BE SENT ON MyEtherWallet ?!

Thank you!

(Ps. I already claim them)

already received the tokens?
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
It is a very good day for Ubex today. The hardcap was reached and it looks like the price is going to the roof at the moment. Now it is on the dev team to deliver all the great stuff.
Activity: 1
WHEN WILL THE TOKENS WILL BE SENT ON MyEtherWallet ?!

Thank you!

(Ps. I already claim them)
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
very good to know that ubex made its success in ico, now let's see the continuation of the project, happy investors and project to walk, success for all, great project!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
I'm wondering when tokens will be credited and where to get these data *
CONTRACT ??
Decimals
SYMBOL Smiley

Contract: 0x6704b673c70de9bf74c8fba4b4bd748f0e2190e1
Decimals: 18
Symbol: UBEX

look this https://etherscan.io/token/0x6704b673c70de9bf74c8fba4b4bd748f0e2190e1
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
projects that will be successful in the future with hardcap achievements, this is very extraordinary and I want to ask when is the division for the bounty campaign
Activity: 434
I'm wondering when tokens will be credited and where to get these data *
CONTRACT ??
Decimals
SYMBOL Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
The ubex ico was ended with raised the full hard cap of 28800 ETH and successfully within ico time go to end now I want to know about that the ubex team will distribution the ubex tokens to investors within 2 hours i hope that it will happen as per the ubex team promise
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
Ubex Partners With Superbloom
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-partners-with-superbloom-246d89accc0

The Ubex project is delighted to announce that it has reached a partnership agreement with Superbloom, a simplified crypto investment platform.

Ubex has reached a partnership agreement with Superbloom as Ubex CEO Artem Chestnov and Superbloom CEO Emmie Chang met to discuss the details of its implementation after the end of the Ubex Token Sale. Superbloom is a serious force in the US and can act as an important aggregator of community members for the Ubex project and help popularize it on the American market.

Congratulations ubex team because of the ico will be going to end soon and where the ubex has reached 99 % still one more 1% reminding I hope that UB x team will going to get there hundred percent of hard cap within ico period let's see what will going to happen at end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Ubex Partners With Superbloom
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-partners-with-superbloom-246d89accc0

The Ubex project is delighted to announce that it has reached a partnership agreement with Superbloom, a simplified crypto investment platform.

Ubex has reached a partnership agreement with Superbloom as Ubex CEO Artem Chestnov and Superbloom CEO Emmie Chang met to discuss the details of its implementation after the end of the Ubex Token Sale. Superbloom is a serious force in the US and can act as an important aggregator of community members for the Ubex project and help popularize it on the American market.

Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Activity: 37
why the price in exchange is x5 from ico while the ico is still running?
Hello!

Sounds Great! However, I would like to know the source of listing on Houbi. News like this should be accompanied by proves e.g. links to sources or official announcements. It's enough rumors and empty posts!

Best wishes!
They wouldnt invite them at their event and have private discussion if they were not planning to list them
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*aWRah8oO5T-z4GONcFcrAQ.jpeg
Well...
there is nothing official Yet!
im most confident this will happen though
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hello!

Sounds Great! However, I would like to know the source of listing on Houbi. News like this should be accompanied by proves e.g. links to sources or official announcements. It's enough rumors and empty posts!

Best wishes!

holly shit !!!
Ubex is going to be listed on HUOBI  !
this is great:) this will pupm the volume big time
hopefully Binance is next
holly shit !!!
Ubex is going to be listed on HUOBI  !
this is great:) this will pupm the volume big time
hopefully Binance is next
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
UBEX Teams Up With PumaPay for Convenient Crypto Payments
Location, September 2018 — UBEX, a global decentralized advertising exchange, is delighted to announce its partnership with PumaPay, an innovative blockchain-based billing protocol that enables merchants to easily accept cryptocurrency payments in a variety of flexible billing scenarios. The partnership terms foresee that the PumaPay’s token, the PMA, will be added as a payment method to the UBEX platform.
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-teams-up-with-pumapay-for-convenient-crypto-payments-649210bc9148

Great news from ubex team again they have done great job before going to end ico and we have less than a day to invest in ubex, I am very exciting about the ubex next process after ico end,
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
UBEX Teams Up With PumaPay for Convenient Crypto Payments
Location, September 2018 — UBEX, a global decentralized advertising exchange, is delighted to announce its partnership with PumaPay, an innovative blockchain-based billing protocol that enables merchants to easily accept cryptocurrency payments in a variety of flexible billing scenarios. The partnership terms foresee that the PumaPay’s token, the PMA, will be added as a payment method to the UBEX platform.
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-teams-up-with-pumapay-for-convenient-crypto-payments-649210bc9148

Pages:
Jump to: