Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way - page 15. (Read 38992 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Does the webwallet stake ? Or must I use the desktop wallet ?

I've downloaded and installed the wallet, but... how may it be usefull? is it somehow possible to mine Ubiquoin? any way to earn some UBQ ?

Yes you can stake them in your wallet fpr 50% APR interest. I'm not sure about the minimum coin and max coin age. I can't seem to find it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just asking this seems to be a good crypto currency but why moderating the thread,the dev seems to be transparent I'll follow this coin and see how this coin will evolve..

Not just good but a great coin!

Moderated thread has kept conversation civilized and was done to prevent FUD and minimize trolls.

This is an ambitious project and we do not want to have our productivity slowed by stupidity.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Just asking this seems to be a good crypto currency but why moderating the thread,the dev seems to be transparent I'll follow this coin and see how this coin will evolve..
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Any plans on an exchange?

good question Smiley

Yobit is a good place to hold Ico have seen and also participated on some successful Ico ,Yobit investors love to invest on ICO,looking forward to see Ubiq there or even on other exchanges I'll still participate..

Volume and activity on YoBit has increased plenty in recent months.

Another place to hold is ccex but Yobit is a good place once we have done the ICO other will be much easier to add since all the components are here on Ubiquoin..

good question Smiley

Yobit is a good place to hold Ico have seen and also participated on some successful Ico ,Yobit investors love to invest on ICO,looking forward to see Ubiq there or even on other exchanges I'll still participate..

Volume and activity on YoBit has increased plenty in recent months.
legendary

good question Smiley

It looks like everything is running smoothly for everyone now.

Thanks for the virus scan. Post a UBIQ address for a donation.

good question Smiley

ICO details will be posted soon and those will also contain the location of the first exchange.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Activity: 74
Ubiquoin is added to https://www.coinvault.io

Store your coins securely on a web wallet

Any issues let me know

This is great news for the Ubiquoin Community!

We now have 2 web wallets in addition to desktop wallets for Mac and Windows. Both have been added to the ANN and the website will be updated soon.

Activity: 74
Ubiquoin is added to https://www.coinvault.io

Store your coins securely on a web wallet

Any issues let me know

legendary
Wallet is now syncing had 5 active nodes here,the dev can now launch full promotion on this highly potential coin,I hope the admin will update us more on this project..
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I can see growing potential from this coin. I have downloaded the windows wallet and it sync already having 5 active active connections. Any updates on other bounties or other ways to profit from Ubiquoin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I've downloaded the windows version add all the nodes but still not syncing,dev told me their is some sort of issues   hopefully it can be resolve so everybody can move on promoting this coin with a huge potential in the market.

You may need to reindex your block database or you may have to delete the application support files.

Be sure to retain your wallet.dat file so you keep your addresses.

The wallet download at the website is now the updated version.

It's seems wallet work successfully now.

I've downloaded the windows version add all the nodes but still not syncing,dev told me their is some sort of issues   hopefully it can be resolve so everybody can move on promoting this coin with a huge potential in the market.

You may need to reindex your block database or you may have to delete the application support files.

Be sure to retain your wallet.dat file so you keep your addresses.

The wallet download at the website is now the updated version.
legendary

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I've downloaded and installed the wallet, but... how may it be usefull? is it somehow possible to mine Ubiquoin? any way to earn some UBQ ?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: