Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way - page 11. (Read 38992 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
dont fall for this bullshit, most of the ico has been purchased by the dev, he then boost the price up have you buy his coins with fake buy walls and after a few days even weeks disapears.

DONT GET SCAMMED OR YOU JUST DESERVE TO LOSE MONEY.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Most probably ICO completed by dev himself.  Grin
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
The Ubiquoin ICO was a complete success! It sold out in 2 hours!

Thank you to everyone for your support of our initiatives.

Ubiquoin is currently trading at 11-12 satoshis, well over double the opening price and volume at the time of this posting is heading towards 74BTC! This was completely unexpected and incredible news for the Ubiquoin community and our efforts moving forward.

There will be more news to follow as we get geared up for the next stages of Ubiquoin.

Great work dev hope soon we will get exciting news from the team
Activity: 170
Nice profits just few hours thanks dev
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC#

23 btc of buy wall suddenly disappeared .
just copy mailbox from yobit.net
"ICO rules:
- 0% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 days holding period".
Activity: 182
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC#

23 btc of buy wall suddenly disappeared .
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Just a warning to everyone, Ubiqoin dev is the same as waycoin dev.

they launch icos, they put big ass buy walls above ico price they get rid of their own coins and take out all walls. Don"t get fooled.

sell all your coins to him right now so he learns its not that easy to scam people in the future.

Maybe similar speculators but obviously not the same dev.
Activity: 574
Just a warning to everyone, Ubiqoin dev is the same as waycoin dev.

they launch icos, they put big ass buy walls above ico price they get rid of their own coins and take out all walls. Don"t get fooled.

sell all your coins to him right now so he learns its not that easy to scam people in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Ubiquoin ICO was a complete success! It sold out in 2 hours!

Thank you to everyone for your support of our initiatives.

Ubiquoin is currently trading at 11-12 satoshis, well over double the opening price and volume at the time of this posting is heading towards 74BTC! This was completely unexpected and incredible news for the Ubiquoin community and our efforts moving forward.

There will be more news to follow as we get geared up for the next stages of Ubiquoin.
Activity: 546
Hello dev, just want to know when can we withdraw ubiq at yobit (its not yet permitted at this moment) so that we can stake the coins that we bought? Thank you, hoping for an update.  Sad

No deposit no withdrawal is allowed

that is a yobit thing , but I do agree it would be nice to withdrawal for the  stake the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hello dev, just want to know when can we withdraw ubiq at yobit (its not yet permitted at this moment) so that we can stake the coins that we bought? Thank you, hoping for an update.  Sad

No deposit no withdrawal is allowed
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It would take me 5 minutes to do a French translation for a bounty of 150,000 ubiquoin

My twitter account took a thousand hours and five years to build... the bounty there is 300 ubiquoin.... maybe think about increasing that if you do another social media campaign dev.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Always try something new
Question developer ! When you present the news in a platform development? When the work will begin online wallet ?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
great work @dev lisiting ubiq on yobit...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I like this ICO!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I'm really interesting, where the price will be in 7days.
Will check again, next week.

......and It's gone
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

My guess would be its a hit it and quit it scam coin and once the hold period is over with, prices will probably be 1-2 sats. Then the devs disappear and never work on it again.

just saw UBIQ being listed in yobit,what is the situation,anyone investing in this,is it a good one to enter now or is it a coin that will disappear soon as @tomahawkeer mentioned.i dont want to mess up again trading dump coins since i am holding a pretty good amount of coins in yobit,which promised to bloom and just dumped hard after quite some period. i want every experts review on this coin.
Activity: 109
what does this mean

0% buy-wall & 4 days holding period?

this means that there is no buy back from the developer,
and 20 % fee for yobit.

this result into a complete sold ico = +/- 3000$  for yobit

So that's a Yobit  scam coin then  Grin

My guess would be its a hit it and quit it scam coin and once the hold period is over with, prices will probably be 1-2 sats. Then the devs disappear and never work on it again.
Activity: 71
5sats price is intresting
Pages:
Jump to: