Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration - - page 16. (Read 31808 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
We are glad to announce The Unibright Ambassador Program! Please check this blog post to learn what it is all about and how to become part of it https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/the-unibright-ambassador-program-7f44c2576484
are there any specific requirements for participants (knowledge of foreign languages, technical knowledge)? Or even an ordinary person can become an Ambassador?

I'm just gonna answer based on what I understood from the article, I don't think an ordinary person who is just merely an enthusiast of crypto can be an Ambassador, based on what I understood I think the team are looking for people who are skilled and knowledgeable on blockchain technology and on Smart Contracts, they are also looking for people who are willing to speak about the project on events and certain gatherings so basically they are looking for professionals or social media influences who have the audience and resources to gather more people to invest and join the unibright community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
We are glad to announce The Unibright Ambassador Program! Please check this blog post to learn what it is all about and how to become part of it https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/the-unibright-ambassador-program-7f44c2576484
are there any specific requirements for participants (knowledge of foreign languages, technical knowledge)? Or even an ordinary person can become an Ambassador?
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. Why is the team not engaged in the token listing on popular exchanges? The price has fallen very much.
I asked this question to administrators. But they told me that they would not comment on the listing on the exchanges.

First of all, developers are not allowed to disclose their talks with the exchanges. It is always applied to all the coins and tokens and also all the exchanges.
Second, it seems that they are more focused on the project development and they do not care very much about the price. I think the price will rise gradually and naturally according to the project developments. It's a long-term project and the price will rise. Investors should be patient.

well said, investors should be patient. As unibright develop their blockchain templates, any partners/big data company that will utilize Unibright templates for their businesses?
I'm an investor. That's why I'm worried about the low price of tokens. This project is very interesting, but I don't want to wait half a year or a year..
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
New AMA is coming! Join with Unibright this Friday, June 22 at 2pm CEST, and watch Marten, Stefan and our great advisor Nicholas Merten answering your questions.
More details : https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-live-ama-on-june-22nd-2-pm-cest-30453a9cd182

Where is Unibright current office located? How the team communicate with each other and how is Unibright project progress? any particular smart contract template Unibright is working on?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I suppose that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the present time.
 Good luck.

why Unibright? Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Nowadays most companies have a strong interest in Blockchain technology, but struggle to use it. That is why we created Unibright Framework. Unibright makes it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into existing business
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. Why is the team not engaged in the token listing on popular exchanges? The price has fallen very much.
I asked this question to administrators. But they told me that they would not comment on the listing on the exchanges.

First of all, developers are not allowed to disclose their talks with the exchanges. It is always applied to all the coins and tokens and also all the exchanges.
Second, it seems that they are more focused on the project development and they do not care very much about the price. I think the price will rise gradually and naturally according to the project developments. It's a long-term project and the price will rise. Investors should be patient.

What investors often forget is that it is not the teams obligation to let the price go up. Their obligation is to deliver the technology that investors invested in and if that happens the rest may follow (if you picked a good investment of course).

well said, investors believe and buy in the team and the technology that they promise to deliver, or not, basically,invest in the future of the company
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
New AMA is coming! Join with Unibright this Friday, June 22 at 2pm CEST, and watch Marten, Stefan and our great advisor Nicholas Merten answering your questions.
More details : https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-live-ama-on-june-22nd-2-pm-cest-30453a9cd182

well said, investors should be patient. As unibright develop their blockchain templates, any partners/big data company that will utilize Unibright templates for their businesses?
True that the bear market has been brutal to a lot of cryptos but the sight of Ubt being one of my worst performing bags having bought at 0.19$ is unbearable

What was the ICO price, according to coinmarketcap, its being traded at about 5cents/token, yet, the team technology has been around for somewhat like 20 years?

by law, they are not allow to comment on exchanges til those exchanges make announcement themselves, but listing on popular exchanges would costs team million of dollars
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hopefully new exchanges coming soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Activity: 308
True that the bear market has been brutal to a lot of cryptos but the sight of Ubt being one of my worst performing bags having bought at 0.19$ is unbearable
Activity: 168
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Activity: 95
Wow! This is interesting indeed! An IDE for blockchain projects, How innovative is this? Will keep an eye on this one.
Also you have to look at #cryptics cuz first one have to be in pair with #cryptics .
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Unibright is a team of developers with 20 years of experience in business integration. Nowadays most companies have a strong interest in Blockchain technology, but struggle to use it. That is why we created Unibright Framework. Unibright makes it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into existing business. The Unibright Visual Workflow Designer gives anyone the ability to craft powerful Blockchain based solutions with no coding skills or expensive developers required! Define business integration workflows visually, without coding skills.
Activity: 98
I think that such a large-scale project is aimed more specifically at business, and not at individuals, although I can be mistaken.
Pages:
Jump to: