Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration - - page 20. (Read 31808 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
unibright.io
Hi, everybody. Is there any information about when the team plans to pay the tokens to the bounty participants?

Hello! The team is working on the spreadsheet update and will distribute tokens soon.
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Hi!
Anyone else having problems to withdraw from wallet.unibright.io? mine says pending since yesterday

Hello! There are some delays in the system and the tech team is working on the UBT withdrawing issues from the wallet.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Thank you for the feedback, Unibright creates many template aiming to solve many business problems, if they succeed in one area, such as supply management and logistics, the return/rewards for their hardwork will be very bright!
Cryptonity
I just read the first page of the thread and I just want to emphasize the problem and solution part because it is quite informative for us readers. It looks like the team really designed this project as universal for the reason to become remedy for a lot of problem in using blockchain technology in business.

One of the most important problems that Unibright going to solve is supply management and logistics, this is what blockchain is made for
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. Is there any information about when the team plans to pay the tokens to the bounty participants?
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Hi!
Anyone else having problems to withdraw from wallet.unibright.io? mine says pending since yesterday

Hello! There are some delays in the system and the tech team is working on the UBT withdrawing issues from the wallet.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Yes thank you, I have received my tokens  Grin
unibright.io
Hi!

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Hi!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I just read the first page of the thread and I just want to emphasize the problem and solution part because it is quite informative for us readers. It looks like the team really designed this project as universal for the reason to become remedy for a lot of problem in using blockchain technology in business.
Yes, and these decisions are needed today. It is very good that investors did not pass by, and noticed the high potential of this project. I want to note the octivity of the team. It is also a factor of success. I think that they will not be swinging for a long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It was said later after token unlock but it can be another 2 weeks or even months for listing at a large exchange
Cryptonity
Development of small businesses, more job opportunities and elimination of poverty. These and other benefits of blockchain implementation to the supply chains management in this article: https://bit.ly/2J1C5yS

Supply chain management, tracking and authenticity, and logistics are a few great examples of implementing blockchain tech into the real world!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Development of small businesses, more job opportunities and elimination of poverty. These and other benefits of blockchain implementation to the supply chains management in this article: https://bit.ly/2J1C5yS
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
A new project that is held by a team of developers who already have 20 years of experience in business integration. UNIBRIGHT makes it easy to integrate blockchain into existing businesses. This project will attract many investors because the team has a reliable team of course, hopefully this project is successful in the future and ICOnya smoothly. success for UNIBRIGHT.
ICO Unibright has finished early because it has reached hardcap, I think you need to read the comment before you.
now UBT tokens have been listed in coinmarketcap, and in rank 340, just in a day and 1 exchange "IDEX" UBT become the top rank transaction volume beat NPXS on IDEX
all participants who have participated in this project will surely obtain satisfactory results, because if I'm not mistaken ratenya in market idex has gone up.
I am amazed by the hard work of the team that is in the project, all do the job quickly.

totally awesome, this project has a team with a very good performance.
congratulations for this project.

Yes, already the project reached hard cap in the crowd sale due to because of very good team behind it. Unbright. Is really very successful which will be used for different types of business integration.
Activity: 406
A new project that is held by a team of developers who already have 20 years of experience in business integration. UNIBRIGHT makes it easy to integrate blockchain into existing businesses. This project will attract many investors because the team has a reliable team of course, hopefully this project is successful in the future and ICOnya smoothly. success for UNIBRIGHT.
ICO Unibright has finished early because it has reached hardcap, I think you need to read the comment before you.
now UBT tokens have been listed in coinmarketcap, and in rank 340, just in a day and 1 exchange "IDEX" UBT become the top rank transaction volume beat NPXS on IDEX
all participants who have participated in this project will surely obtain satisfactory results, because if I'm not mistaken ratenya in market idex has gone up.
I am amazed by the hard work of the team that is in the project, all do the job quickly.

totally awesome, this project has a team with a very good performance.
congratulations for this project.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Activity: 476
Activity: 588
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hi,

I just went through this presentation:
https://unibright.io/download/Unibright_PitchDeck.pdf

On Slide 15 I saw that SophiaTX will be used as framework.
Blockchain APIs and Frameworks  (MS Coco,   sophia.tx ...)
Blockchain Implementations (Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3 Corda, sophia.tx, ...)
Are there more details about the relationship between SophiaTX and unibright.io available?

Thanks!

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I bought into the ICO but now I am hearing that they are not going to approach any exchanges because they are German based and being a utility token might have some legal issues. Even though UBT is currently trading at IDEX, it would have been great if they could get into other centralized exchanges also such as kucoin. Anyhow, this is one of my long term hodl investment.
unibright.io
Is there no bounty program?

Hello! Bounty program is already closed.
Pages:
Jump to: