Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 20. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Unifox sure have a formidable team to have gotten to this extent. Unifox would sure succeed
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Hoping that unifox products will come to Europe..

We'll start in Europe!! Cool
Blockchain the world!
if you manage to show the working atm even as 1 prototype this will be awesome. there are so many projects that promise working cards and almost none of them deliver their promise.

The youtube link is already posted below your post and I watched it already. The atm machine is working properly, I wonder if this project can provide many units of this soon.
If there is a demand for this, then funding from indifferent citizens will also follow in any case. I hope that this will not be exactly the problem, as this is the main objective of the project.

Advertising in regular currency is cost intensive and publishers are just getting paid a few pennies a click. By introducing AdCoin cryptocurrency both parties can profit and save costs at the same time using AdCoin’s potential.

Please, don't post topics unrelated to UniFox!
Blockchain the world!
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
I've just joined you. I'm reviewing your project in detail. The capacity seems to be a large study. More energy is needed for promotion. You can do more effective work in the future.
Activity: 223
I have been in love with the Unifox ever since I have read about this project😍, yesterday's article about unifox vs pundix unbaised review will tell that how your positive you are taking the competition 😎.
Blockchain the world!
UniFox presale is coming and publications about it continues!! 💪😎

Immediate UniFox ICO Starts Next 28 October - Edukasi Bitcoin

Check out the article here: https://www.edukasibitcoin.com/ico-unifox-segera-dimulai-28-oktober-mendatang/
Activity: 42
very nice wish u goodluck.
Activity: 2
Excellent project and hope rock the world in future
Activity: 10
Blockchain the world!
🚨 today's winner of 250 stakes is a user called "zicusa". Congratulations! 🚨
Blockchain the world!
When ICO the end?

Hi,

presale will last from 28th October to 25th November.

Best,

UniFox
Activity: 70
Blockchain the world!
Your project sounds very promising for the future of cryptocurrency and to be honestly this is really a very brilliant idea with awesome concept. Looks like I'm interested to be part of your project, and my first step I will contribute to your presale stage on the 28th of October. By the way, in what country will your ATM's be available? and what is your next action if some of your investors can't use your ATM's facility in their country? Waiting your feedback Grin

Hi, we have signed a contract with a Canadian partner CMI that has committed to purchase at least 750 (ATMs + POS terminals) our products within next 24 months! Check this blog post for more details: https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-releases-details-regarding-canada-contract-and-signs-partnership-with-credits-f051215967f1

The goal is to build a network and cover the whole world. Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)
Blockchain the world!
Which card can we use? And with which currencies will it work?

Hi, supported payment methods: BTC, ETH, Bank transfer (More to come). Please check the blog post for presale details Smiley https://medium.com/unifox/fox-presale-dates-announced-with-11-2m-expected-in-community-contributions-b7846f9678c9
Blockchain the world!
Hi, What Exchanges Platforms do you plan to be listed on? Congratulations on your project and good luck in the future.

Hi, we can't comment exchanges but will make sure FOX is well tradable
Blockchain the world!
Hi, What Exchanges Platforms do you plan to be listed on?

hi, we can't comment exchanges but will make sure FOX is well tradable
Blockchain the world!
Hi everyone,

Exactly 7 days until Presale! And we decided to write an unbiased comparison about UniFox and PundiX!

What's the difference? Could we cooperate together? Check out the latest post: https://bit.ly/2OCBSFI
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Your project sounds very promising for the future of cryptocurrency and to be honestly this is really a very brilliant idea with awesome concept. Looks like I'm interested to be part of your project, and my first step I will contribute to your presale stage on the 28th of October. By the way, in what country will your ATM's be available? and what is your next action if some of your investors can't use your ATM's facility in their country? Waiting your feedback Grin
Activity: 82
Which card can we use? And with which currencies will it work?
Pages:
Jump to: