Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 21. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hi, What Exchanges Platforms do you plan to be listed on? Congratulations on your project and good luck in the future.

Activity: 2
An unparalleled concept with a dedicated team, hope to have unifox across the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1
Hi, What Exchanges Platforms do you plan to be listed on?
Activity: 65
It was a grniune airdrop with good team..
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
What makes your project unique from other platforms? What benefits will people take from your platforms in coming future?

Unlike other projects, we have 4 working products, long time history, over $7m USD has been spent by team in development and token holders receive dividends from business' profit. Therefore we are confident enough to run a token sale and offer real share to people who are interested in having a share in tangible and working business.

Best,
UniFox
Blockchain the world!
Eu me inscrevi para o lançamento aéreo. Parece um projeto interessante para assistir. Eu vou verificar se há progresso após a venda começará

Hi, unfortunately we dont support your language. If you ask a question in English, i will be more than happy to answer.

Best,

UniFox
Blockchain the world!
🚨 today's winner of 250 stakes is a user called "lsgnaija@". Congratulations! 🚨
Activity: 8
It's awesome project. I am really interested in it.
Activity: 46
What makes your project unique from other platforms? What benefits will people take from your platforms in coming future?
Activity: 35
Adcoin is a fantastic project, I hope iwill win
Activity: 5
Interesting project join now
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I recommend everyone to participate.In our time can not do without the blockchain technology, so the tokenization of the business or any startup-is a reasonable solution.
Activity: 44
I really like the project, I am sure this is just the beginning of this project and only will be more exciting.
Activity: 7
Dear Admin.......i have one question....Lots of project are coming day by day....
how can you get success your project and what is your marketing Strategic planning Please tell me.
Activity: 69
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind the project is truly professional.
Activity: 11
hi
Dear Admin.......i have one question....Lots of project are coming day by day....
how can you get success your project and what is your marketing Strategic planning Please tell me.

Dear Admin Suggestion :
you should keep your marketing team Active.........
by the ways if you will do your 100% then you will get succeed definatly
best wishes
Activity: 1
I'M JOIN THIS OFFER.V ERY GOOD
Blockchain the world!
i have enrolled for the airdrop. seems an interesting project to watch. i will check for it's progress after the sale will begin

Hi, thank you for your message and support
Blockchain the world!
How many fucking sock puppets are you creating to spam your fucking thread?

Scammers.

Roll Eyes

Hi, this thread is dedicated to the UniFox community. Please keep a respectful language.
Blockchain the world!
Do you have any new partners yet?

Hi, our most recent partner is airdrops.io. You can check all our partners here https://unifox.io/
Pages:
Jump to: