Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 29. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Pls tell me in ICO what to do with unsold tokens?

hi,

unsold tokens will go to team reserve. Team has committed to release unsold tokens ONLY against infrastructure. It means that if we release unsold tokens we have to build network in a specific country.

Best,
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Unifox blockchain system is not yet launched in the work of the project preparing to enter the market, I look forward to the end of October to fully verify my choice. Very interesting idea with a network of payment kiosks, how will it be? how will the program protect people who use such machines? Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Hi godrain! At the moment, the Bounty program has not yet started, but soon it will be available.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
MasterCard for cryptocurrencies... I've been waiting for something like that.
Blockchain the world!
How much is the minimum amount to invest in the project? How much money has already been raised during the ICO?

Hi Elcapsono, it'll be 50USD. Presale starts on october 28th.
Blockchain the world!
I hope the project will be successful
I hope you stop spamming. All your messages are rubbish. You should be ashamed that you are so stupid. I hope you get banned soon.

please keep a respectful channel.
Blockchain the world!
#FAQ. How to make sure that the team and all and products are real?
Visit us and look at our products personally at our office in Prague or Bratislava.
This is a great opportunity to talk with the project team. This is much better than virtual communication. Investors will appreciate this opportunity.
if given a chance like Q & A the project will be more friendly,
this is only a suggestion for Unifox to be better in the future, good luck

hi Hopetruel, thanks for your suggestion, few weeks ago we had an AMA session, we love to keep in touch with the community. Stay tuned to our social media channels for another sesions  Cool
Blockchain the world!
Hi everyone!

Weekly blog post is live! Main differencies between Unicash and Fox, UniFox presale reviews and much more!

Happy reading!

https://bit.ly/2PeS8cn
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
How much is the minimum amount to invest in the project? How much money has already been raised during the ICO?
Activity: 21
Credit card with crypto? Great idea!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I hope the project will be successful
I hope you stop spamming. All your messages are rubbish. You should be ashamed that you are so stupid. I hope you get banned soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Decentralized Unifox Exchange

Unifox already has its own blockchain technology and decentralized Unifox exchange running on it. Unifox exchange will be the ultimate platform for the entire above-mentioned ecosystem. All of the above-mentioned projects thus form the infrastructure for linking the exchange with the economy. The exchange works on the Unifox blockchain technology and all transactions are managed through smart contracts. The exchange is fully accessible through the Unicash stable cryptocurrency. Regardless of the technological difficulty of processing transactions on the exchange, the user environment is extremely friendly. Even the novice user should be able to make a deposit, exchange and withdrawal.

Such an application is available in 3 basic ways:
I.     Basic NODE and PC applications (maximum security + anonymity)
II.    Electrum wallet + Mobile APP
III.   Web wallet – desktop or mobile – on-line client

I prefer to use a web wallet. because it's easier to use and faster without waiting for sync.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
#FAQ. How to make sure that the team and all and products are real?
Visit us and look at our products personally at our office in Prague or Bratislava.
This is a great opportunity to talk with the project team. This is much better than virtual communication. Investors will appreciate this opportunity.
if given a chance like Q & A the project will be more friendly,
this is only a suggestion for Unifox to be better in the future, good luck
Blockchain the world!
Thank you for bringing the community a nice project

you are welcome.

Make sure to take part in our airdrop and bounty program, too
Blockchain the world!
What is the miminal investment for the presale?

hi,

it will be 50 usd
Activity: 588
Great UniFox project with 1 000 000$ Airdrop campaign program, log in guys! https://backoffice.unifox.io/signin/
copper member
Activity: 322
The idea is certainly interesting. But will the transaction speed be the same as MasterCard? Because to have a card in my pocket, for example, with cryptocurrency, so that I can freely withdraw money from the exchange, to the card, and then withdraw them from the ATM, is cool and necessary for the crypto-enthusiasts.
Activity: 151
Do you attract large companies and which ones for investments?
Activity: 7
What is the miminal investment for the presale?
Pages:
Jump to: