Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 33. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Hi everyone,

As a celebration of the latest UniFox international growth agreements, we are organizing a competition for our community that is coming within next days! Stay tuned!

Best,
UniFox Team
Blockchain the world!
Despite the increasing popularity of blockchain technologies, their use in the economy is not yet abundant. The barrier is again created by their inaccessibility.  Shocked

And UniFox wants to eliminate this barrier of inaccessibility and make cryptocurrencies available to all  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Despite the increasing popularity of blockchain technologies, their use in the economy is not yet abundant. The barrier is again created by their inaccessibility.  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Love this project, team is deep and this is a much needed project for the crypto community. Pundi is the only other coin that comes to mind and that’s sitting at $190,000,000 MC. If executed correctly, I can see this project in the TOP 50s.
Activity: 145
UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
Activity: 31
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many projects with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 196
MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is a very attractive kind of ideas here in blockchain technologies. It is very useful for all people who have always seeks a platform that have a most kind of way in making crypto transactions and payments system. Hopefully, the project can gained massive support from the people.
Blockchain the world!
Hi everyone,

New Blog Post! This week we are pleased to announce partnerships with Digital Ledger and Tour De Crypto.

Visit our blog for more details: https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-expands-through-partnerships-ef3436200119

Regards,
UniFox Team.
Activity: 98
UniFox is an ambitious project. It’s a bonus that they already have 4 working products in the market. Given the right visibility and marketing strategy, this project is on its way to success.
Activity: 210
so far I have seen many people who supply a good comment about this project, this will certainly be able to make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
Activity: 210
I think this project is very interesting, the concept offered also have a very good prospect, because it has a useful purpose. great expectations I would have a lot of people who support the development of this project.
Activity: 70
"Love this project, team is deep and this is a much needed project for the crypto community. (...) If executed correctly, I can see this project in the top 50s." Robert Tjan, ICObench Expert
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
#UniFox team is proud and happy to announce that we’ve got an excellent rating of 5️⃣on @ICObench https://icobench.com/ico/unifox

This is one more proof that we are on a right way. 🙂
Wow, this is great news for everyone also it's a great feedback about the project Is really amaze me.

UniFox
Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies
The featured coin of the week wants to be the "MasterCard for crypto" @UniFoxNetwork! Show your support by rating and reviewing UniFox at http://icoclutch.com  🤙

If UniFox reaches 100 ratings and 20 reviews, a full feature section will be coming their way 🙌
#UniFox team is proud and happy to announce that we’ve got an excellent rating of 5️⃣on @ICObench https://icobench.com/ico/unifox

This is one more proof that we are on a right way. 🙂
Activity: 35
This project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.Good luck to everyone involved
Activity: 146
The idea of this project is very great. But the work is so much and the way to success is very very long. I hope the dev team has the power to make something amazing happen.

this is a process that is carried out by UniFox. I'm sure the UniFox team has realized this with professional people in their fields. great processes will overcome success
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
With this project it will easy for us to do the things that we are doing before, the intention was really nice & good it's world wide it's just like that we are one also in the crypto world.

Yes, converting cryptocurrencies will be easy and will not need to an exchange site, hope that this project will achieve its goals and hoping that more investors will support this good project.
Because of too many sites we don't know that the site we visit, we should be have only 1 web converter to know that the web is trusted.
Blockchain the world!
Hi everyone,

UniFox team is proud and happy to announce that we’ve got an excellent rating of 5️ on ICObench https://icobench.com/ico/unifox

This is one more proof that we are on a right way.  Smiley

Regards,
UniFox Team.
Blockchain the world!
many ico project said mastercard, hashcard is one of project mastercard but scam at presale. so who want to join invest Unifox becareful, i sad many people lose his money
why is that? Is it because the sales don't reach softcap or because the team itself is arrogant so you say that this project is a scam?

Hi, we have 4 products already made and ready to use, real business, also people can meet us in our offices or at conference tour. we are real people with a real project. The sale is not started, and we dont have a soft cap, UniFox invested $7M USD itself and will not stop this project.
Pages:
Jump to: