Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 55. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.
If the developer is smart and his team too, then they clearly will not prefer to rely on third-party support in the form of partners, as this is extremely unstable and can be canceled at any time. First of all, you need to work with your staff.
Activity: 294
The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.
Well, I agree, i think they should provide us more detail of the team and their role. Even i think their idea is so good for do, but transparency at anything is better.

Hi, you can find the team on the website, also the link to the LinkedIn profiles.
Many thanks for your reply, with your help I could find out the necessary information about the developers, and specifically where they worked.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.
Right, the partnership will eventually help the project to grow and able to attract the investors  they can also expand. If this suggestion will become available this indicates good and many opportunities in the future. Will keep on following this project for more good news to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.

We have some great news to share on monday! Stay tuned for the new blog post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
This is a good function for users who are not in a hurry to exchange their tokens. I stick to this strategy, I think the more you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future.
Who knows what percentages will the holders of tokens receive? I hope they are not too high otherwise they can scare off investors.

100% of the net profit of the company is divided among the holders of FOX. We believe that such combination is a solution for stable growth of FOX coin value
Activity: 336

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.
Yes, I think thats very important to complement those feedbacks beacause this will make things more easier. The feedbacks will increase automatically the project trust and popular with the good reviews and feedbacks. The most of the clients are more attractive to projects that has numerous positive feedbacks and reviews.

Yes feedback and reviews can surely help the project to gain more trust and popularity as this are needed for the investors to make them invest and keep supporting the project.
Activity: 227
Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
This is a good function for users who are not in a hurry to exchange their tokens. I stick to this strategy, I think the more you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future.
Who knows what percentages will the holders of tokens receive? I hope they are not too high otherwise they can scare off investors.
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
The project are not only good for all crypto investors. It also essential and very important to those people who have fully acknowledged the digital world as their partner in life. And soon the project will hit at the top if the team behind on it are more innovative in the development stage that can lead to it's success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project has really ambitious tasks, but also a great responsibility, I'm interested in what kind of jurisdiction is the project?
Activity: 504
Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
quite right, the team has a lot of time to develop their platform well. I think it's too early to require big updates from developers.
Surely is expected to have improvements later on ,but its indeed must take time to have updates since its better than nothing. And additional info are also be appreciated.
Quite right, now additional information is very well appreciated, because thanks to this, users choose projects for themselves that will be watched later.
Activity: 308
Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
I think that almost all here are just waiting for this, the shed has just begun its development, and I think it's not worth much pressure on the team and something from them to demand.
quite right, the team has a lot of time to develop their platform well. I think it's too early to require big updates from developers.
Surely is expected to have improvements later on ,but its indeed must take time to have updates since its better than nothing. And additional info are also be appreciated.

Since their goal is to create 5 products in one platform, it is going to take some time but according to them their progress is already at 4 products done so it's just a matter of time before they launch the full platform.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
they launch bounty program. and this is a promotional step.  they will get more investors because people find thia a good project
Activity: 504
The project working behind the UniFox project has a potential to keep this project achieves further here in the crypto currency community if they keep up this good performance and momentum that lead to gain and attract more attention of the people. Additionally, the action taken by the team to have a good bounty campaign, which I joined one of it attract a lot of bounty hunters like me. And by that, I was hoping for the good outcome for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: