Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 58. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
It's nice to know that the team are actively organizing the Airdrop event and giving big rewards for all interested participants. Probably, this kind of promotions will make the project become more popular in the forum and in social medias. I'm looking forward for the team's effort and hopefully, it will have a good outcomed.
In most cases, airdrops bring a lot of attention, and it's important to really attract potential investors through them.

The airdrop has been already finished as you know there are other campaigns that still active and available if you want to join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It's nice to know that the team are actively organizing the Airdrop event and giving big rewards for all interested participants. Probably, this kind of promotions will make the project become more popular in the forum and in social medias. I'm looking forward for the team's effort and hopefully, it will have a good outcomed.
In most cases, airdrops bring a lot of attention, and it's important to really attract potential investors through them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
It would be a great idea, but well for me it would be better if check both other presentation and video, because some info might have missed to mention, reading also help.
For more detailed informations and if you doesn't want to miss something then better to download and read the whitepaper. Although i prefer also checking the presentation first to get an idea of a project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
It would be a great idea, but well for me it would be better if check both other presentation and video, because some info might have missed to mention, reading also help.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 504
There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.
Yes buddy, it is been clearly to seen here in the community of the UniFox how they keep up their progress to gain more people to keep the UniFox community growing. Well, the concept that the project team have is really a good thing to be implemented but furthermore, the team working behind should keep on striving to remain as it is here in the crypto world.
Activity: 294

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.
That can be easily controlled through a checklist for all the assignments for every team that will bring a cluster of accountability to reach the targets on time and we can implement the additions features which is an added value.
Activity: 294
The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.
As the chances are high with varios add on features through various developers active involvememt and discussions through agile innovative meet the agenda shall be incorporated with a vision to meet the market ttend metrics and bring a change.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

My answer is talking about other projects that have the same idea and not about the definition. If you want details you have to read the whitepaper, there is details on all product and physic devices that I mentioned in my reply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.
That proides feasability and comform for all the crypto currency users to access the master cards from every where to securely and safely proceed their transactions from all the areas.
Activity: 39
 this is looking promising, would there be different types of cards available for issue for different types of subscribers? like premium, diamond and gold subscibers?
copper member
Activity: 490

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
You are offering 5 products in one platform. Do you have a big team that can develop it so you can achieve what is in the roadmap? I am not quite familiar with the team behind this project.
Though the team members are new to the crypto offering project but you can't resist or ignore them.They are promising to give their best effort so trust to their work
I think they have some serious great features on this project the ambition can actually be felt with them I just hope they will be able to pull that up eventually
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
UniFox's concept was covered by BTCManager in their regular release!  Cool

"Unifox Is Creating a Platform to Take Cryptocurrencies Mainstream". Check out the full article here: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/

Happy reading!!

To achieve this, Unifox has developed Unicash, a stable cryptocurrency that can be transferred all around the world with minimal fees. It can be used for transferring funds to friends and family members abroad for a negligible transfer fee in cents. The sender in a transaction could use Unicash to transfer funds instantly, leveraging blockchain in the process, while the receiver gets Unicash, but can exchange it instantly and comfortably to fiat currency via an online exchange or through an ATM. The transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat is a primary concern which is harming the adoption of digital currencies as a whole. By providing more liquidity to users, the platform could pave the way for cryptocurrencies to become the de facto choice of transferring money.

That's great! Thats what i look for in real life
Well, look like Unifox will be the future payment method which will have a lot of user will be using it.
Not to say that for sure because I still have high hopes for the Bitcoin crypto currency to be the payment method all over the world in the coming future. But inspite of that, I can see how potential the project UniFox really is. I will keep looking forward to this project and see more updates coming from the team behind.
The future payment, huh? Bitcoin is already the future and Ethereum can be the backup if bitcoin no longer used. And UniFox came to be the backup of the Ethereum

none of them has a stable currency, in fact they are quite volatile. UniFox will facilitate the use of cryptocurrencies in purchase/sale transactions with POS terminals (already existing)
that is, you want to say that through Unifox terminals we can exchange the cryptocurrency for real money? Or did I misunderstand something?

through ATMs you can exchange cryptocurrencies for FIAT money and vice versa, and with POS terminals you can buy with cryptocurrencies and the seller will receive FIAT immediately
It's brilliant and simple at the same time, I'm surprised that no one before has implemented such a system in life. You will be the first, which means that the quality should be at a level to avoid serious competitors.
Activity: 532

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Very up-to-date project to date. The ability to make / withdraw through ATM / online exchanges and at the same time store your crypto in the safest purse is just great.

Indeed, they really wanted to help crypto users to be more convenient in using their assets without being hassled. Great innovation as the blockchain keeps making a history and are now being the center of attention of some programmers.
Activity: 196
Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect
Activity: 168
Very up-to-date project to date. The ability to make / withdraw through ATM / online exchanges and at the same time store your crypto in the safest purse is just great.
Activity: 504

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

Thank you for your advice, it is true that we also need to seek information in order to know a great many projects that we can follow.
Pages:
Jump to: