Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 29. (Read 144253 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Is someone interested in St Petersburg forum? Do we have any news today?

I am taking a look time to time. Did not hear big news or maybe didn't pay attention.

OK. Let's wait a bit. I think AB is there. I hope will have some news soon.
Activity: 289

I am taking a look time to time. Did not hear big news or maybe didn't pay attention.
In the time 17:50 but it can be anything what looks like a keywallet / ledger / keys from car  Smiley

At 18:20 he explicitly shows it. I don't think he would do it if it was anything other than hodl..

Are you suggesting if he flashes the HODL it’s time to accumulate more tokens?
Have you even given a thought on security issues? Infamous Mcafee once claimed unhackable wallets. Soon, the unhackable wallet was hacked within few days . Not sure if that company still exists. BE SAFU Wink

I just said that I'm sure it was hodl. That's all. I didn't suggest anything.
We'll see in a few months. I think the wallet will be reliable. It has been under development for quite a long time now.

Sure it was HODl.  And it is great that Alexander started promoting it. Will see in some months, I hope it will be the same as in pre-order description.

HODL is great.  It is shown to make us understand that all tech progress will be seen soon in HODL, in implementation, in partnership.
Activity: 126
In the time 17:50 but it can be anything what looks like a keywallet / ledger / keys from car  Smiley

At 18:20 he explicitly shows it. I don't think he would do it if it was anything other than hodl..

Have you even given a thought on security issues? Infamous Mcafee once claimed unhackable wallets. Soon, the unhackable wallet was hacked within few days . Not sure if that company still exists. BE SAFU Wink

We'll see in a few months. I think the wallet will be reliable. It has been under development for quite a long time now.

Sure it was HODl.  And it is great that Alexander started promoting it. Will see in some months, I hope it will be the same as in pre-order description.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Activity: 164
Great interview with AB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaeHXtrYqE
The ending is especially cool. AB seems to be 100% sure about his project. Such a level of confidence encourages to keep buying more and more!

"Universa, Universa and then Universa." Good line, that's great when the founder is so sure of the success of his own project. I like how AB is calm and confident. He understands that Universa will take over the world someday.

Yep, he knows that Universa will be a big thing. The ending is superb. Suggest watching it every time when you doubt your investment Grin

Great interview. Who is the interviewer, I wonder? Is it someone from our community?  Smiley
Activity: 80

Best part of reddit video is the answer Mr.Borodich gave to the question regarding “How do you separate facts from fiction when making investment decisions?
His answer truly compiling with his Great answer “intuition , Trust, emotion and feeling “
Are you mad bro ? Haha 😂

It works until you have someone in team who can the trust, emotion and feelin turn into reality. Like jesus could be able to turn water into wine. In this example a vodka...

MIRACLE is the word that was missing;)

Irony part is with all the Trust, emotion and feeling from the first day of ico, Didn’t expected the price will drop like the Zimbabwe dollars. How does trust , emotion and feeling fits here ?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251

Best part of reddit video is the answer Mr.Borodich gave to the question regarding “How do you separate facts from fiction when making investment decisions?
His answer truly compiling with his Great answer “intuition , Trust, emotion and feeling “
Are you mad bro ? Haha 😂

It works until you have someone in team who can the trust, emotion and feelin turn into reality. Like jesus could be able to turn water into wine. In this example a vodka...

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

The ending is especially cool. AB seems to be 100% sure about his project. Such a level of confidence encourages to keep buying more and more!

"Universa, Universa and then Universa." Good line, that's great when the founder is so sure of the success of his own project. I like how AB is calm and confident. He understands that Universa will take over the world someday.

Yep, he knows that Universa will be a big thing. The ending is superb. Suggest watching it every time when you doubt your investment Grin

Very good one. Liked it very much! I think we will hear some surprise from Malta in some time.

Do you think about HODL as me? I liked it during the interviews in Alexander's hands.
I
Where did you see it? I don't see any HODL in his hands in the interview.

Then it seems you didn't watch it carefully  Grin He also holds hodl in another interview, I believe https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/bural1/russian_angel_investor_alex_borodich_shares_his/

Are you mad bro ? Haha 😂
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Oh, thanks, I can see it now. I more listened to it than watched so didn't notice. Yep, looks like hodl, definitely not car keys lol

Very good one. Liked it very much! I think we will hear some surprise from Malta in some time.

Do you think about HODL as me? I liked it during the interviews in Alexander's hands.
I

Then it seems you didn't watch it carefully  Grin He also holds hodl in another interview, I believe https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/bural1/russian_angel_investor_alex_borodich_shares_his/
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Activity: 58
Have you heard the rumors about ATI Tunisia?
Try to google and see if this blockchain is useable at its current stage . Wonder why there is no updates? Lol

OK. Enlighten me please.
There are reasons why it’s listed in dead coins. Think about it .

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you can list any coin you want at deadcoins.com. EOS is also listed: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3814/?gvid=1308

The same thing, the same person, for a number of times.
You must be unitrolling  Grin Grin Grin

I would love to have so much energy as he has Smiley

Trolls are really so energy. Sometimes I think it is their main job not a hobby  Cheesy
If this is trolling, how do you define scammers? Haha

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you can list any coin you want at deadcoins.com. EOS is also listed: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3814/?gvid=1308

Trolls are really so energy. Sometimes I think it is their main job not a hobby  Cheesy

Have you heard the rumors about ATI Tunisia?
Try to google and see if this blockchain is useable at its current stage . Wonder why there is no updates? Lol

Maybe they are waiting for you?   Cheesy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: