Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 26. (Read 144253 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Now we will go sideways, uptrend was broken already too.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Was off for a month. Is there any good news, new partnerships? When Tunisia supposed to start off?

You can check out their telegram bud. They update all the announcements they had to make in their group and announcement channels. just search  @UniversaNews or you can join the official English Group here: https://t.me/Uplatform

I think we can safely forget (and stay in long position) until MAYBE HODL in autumn 2019 (hope 2019). Until this date i will play with some PnD coins like cobinhood tokens, they tend to have good PnD spread and speed. Universa will sleep another months under radar. Too many milestones to meet, still much work to do. Still believing a bit in some success of project mainly just because there is almost no other reason to keep this charade playing except the reason that the team at least WILL to make things happen. All other (fraudulent) possibilities bleed with time, the last probable fraudulent possibility is to create a false alibi and run unsuccessfull project (unsuccessfull on purpose) to convince the court that it was a bussiness fail and not an intention. However this risk is still real if we consider some factors ...  Tongue

You are hinting at too unbelievable possibilities. Universa is a real project with a real long live plan. HODL + implementation in nearest future + long term partnership will affect the price.

Yep. One of the reasons I regret selling mine too early. They are a great project with a great team and development.

Now is a good time to buy some to have for a long time. I don't think the price will be lower as now anymore.

Not so good as it was some weeks ago but still a nice opportunity, if you understand what I am about. Wink
The price now is almost same as it was some weeks ago infact months ago and it will remain at these levels unless some major development or partnership new comes out which can trigger the price upwards.

Yes you're right. But the ultimate low this month was .0025. Now we're at almost .004.

So we're up about 60% from the low. I think the downtrend is broken. Now we will go up.
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
Was off for a month. Is there any good news, new partnerships? When Tunisia supposed to start off?

You can check out their telegram bud. They update all the announcements they had to make in their group and announcement channels. just search  @UniversaNews or you can join the official English Group here: https://t.me/Uplatform

I think we can safely forget (and stay in long position) until MAYBE HODL in autumn 2019 (hope 2019). Until this date i will play with some PnD coins like cobinhood tokens, they tend to have good PnD spread and speed. Universa will sleep another months under radar. Too many milestones to meet, still much work to do. Still believing a bit in some success of project mainly just because there is almost no other reason to keep this charade playing except the reason that the team at least WILL to make things happen. All other (fraudulent) possibilities bleed with time, the last probable fraudulent possibility is to create a false alibi and run unsuccessfull project (unsuccessfull on purpose) to convince the court that it was a bussiness fail and not an intention. However this risk is still real if we consider some factors ...  Tongue

You are hinting at too unbelievable possibilities. Universa is a real project with a real long live plan. HODL + implementation in nearest future + long term partnership will affect the price.

Yep. One of the reasons I regret selling mine too early. They are a great project with a great team and development.

Now is a good time to buy some to have for a long time. I don't think the price will be lower as now anymore.

Not so good as it was some weeks ago but still a nice opportunity, if you understand what I am about. Wink
The price now is almost same as it was some weeks ago infact months ago and it will remain at these levels unless some major development or partnership new comes out which can trigger the price upwards.

Yes you're right. But the ultimate low this month was .0025. Now we're at almost .004.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 112

But you can rebuy now. I bet the price is now lower if you really sold too early.
Activity: 123

Activity: 289

You regret selling higher than current price  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 105
It much better for you to join on its telegram group especially follow the universa announcement telegram to get news about any partnership.

Can someone tell me i log in to the universa.com and i can't even find the tab that i can get the feature of the token swap? is this for real? where is the correct site? caused by the domain migration and that makes me feel confused with the mechanism of tokenswap.

I don't have the access to my account for a while.

The major update, I think, was the partnership from Spief. But I think you saw this if you read crypto news at all heh. And web client updates as always.

Yep, I was off from crypto so didn't check anything. This news is great.

The major update, I think, was the partnership from Spief. But I think you saw this if you read crypto news at all heh. And web client updates as always.

Hey, you forgot about Malta. We had some great interviews there.

Cool. I'm glad to be back to hear all those things.

You're a happy man to just forget about crypto for a month. I check news like crazy  Grin

I can afford it time to time  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Activity: 113
I think we can safely forget (and stay in long position) until MAYBE HODL in autumn 2019 (hope 2019). Until this date i will play with some PnD coins like cobinhood tokens, they tend to have good PnD spread and speed. Universa will sleep another months under radar. Too many milestones to meet, still much work to do. Still believing a bit in some success of project mainly just because there is almost no other reason to keep this charade playing except the reason that the team at least WILL to make things happen. All other (fraudulent) possibilities bleed with time, the last probable fraudulent possibility is to create a false alibi and run unsuccessfull project (unsuccessfull on purpose) to convince the court that it was a bussiness fail and not an intention. However this risk is still real if we consider some factors ...  Tongue

I think we can safely forget (and stay in long position) until MAYBE HODL in autumn 2019 (hope 2019). Until this date i will play with some PnD coins like cobinhood tokens, they tend to have good PnD spread and speed. Universa will sleep another months under radar. Too many milestones to meet, still much work to do. Still believing a bit in some success of project mainly just because there is almost no other reason to keep this charade playing except the reason that the team at least WILL to make things happen. All other (fraudulent) possibilities bleed with time, the last probable fraudulent possibility is to create a false alibi and run unsuccessfull project (unsuccessfull on purpose) to convince the court that it was a bussiness fail and not an intention. However this risk is still real if we consider some factors ...  Tongue
Activity: 123
It much better for you to join on its telegram group especially follow the universa announcement telegram to get news about any partnership.

Can someone tell me i log in to the universa.com and i can't even find the tab that i can get the feature of the token swap? is this for real? where is the correct site? caused by the domain migration and that makes me feel confused with the mechanism of tokenswap.

You're a happy man to just forget about crypto for a month. I check news like crazy  Grin

Activity: 139

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

The correct address is beta.mainnetwork.io and the swap option you can find under the Contracts tab.
Yes, thank you for the information that you have provided about the correct address and I think not only the ones who were asked were helped by your answer but I was also helped
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

The correct address is beta.mainnetwork.io and the swap option you can find under the Contracts tab.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 524
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 113

Pages:
Jump to: