Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 7. (Read 144247 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Here are a my reactions as I just watch this and here are also few more questions, maybe for next AMA ?

- Have you been in contact with CobinHood ? Have you tried to reach them? They still holds 98,504,031.0341234 TOKENS today as I speak: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e3319636e2126e3c0bc9e3134aec5e1508a46c7#balances It's a real threat for the price in the future. Why don't AB seem more concerned by this ? He says "what can we do" well why not try to buyback thoses tokens or free them now and not in 5 years when the price should be much higher and the risk of dumping the price more dangerous ?

- Which projects need UTN/P now ? Who or what company is buying now and on which exchanges ? If thoses company exists, which exchanges are Universa promoting ? Bitfinex or IDCM ? Is Universa helping thoses company to buy tokens ? What is AB telling them, do he says something like :" one day we will have our own exchange and you will be able to safely buy on it ?" How are things presented to companies / governements ? On a pilot stage, do the clients already know they will have to buy UTN/P regulary ? When will you publish a list of thoses project and where we are about them ?

- A few months have passed since TUNISIA CBDC gate, how are Universa's relation with IMF and Tunisia Central Bank ? Does Universa Blockchain has some contact with IMF ? Will Tunisa adopt an u-edinar ? What is the difference between edinar and udinar ? We have everything mixedup still even with the bill of AB trying to save his reputation.

- HODL release has been promised in September 2019. How and what is UNIVERSA's interacting with HODL team? Are they two different companies ? How much money of the ICO came into this project ?

- Only my POV, even if Im a marketing guru, I don't know every details : AB seems to be the master for everything (he controls the info and intel) that is not technical (I guess the CTO is the master for the technical part, why wasn't him in the show, why do we never see him in video ?), why don't AB hire someone for the B2C aspect ? My guess is that community wants more activity, more videos, feel more attraction. Why don't hire a real community director ? Ivan is doing a great job on TG but we feel he has no tool, no given power by AB. It feels there is no B2C strategy. Though AB know what to say in front of camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaeHXtrYqE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91mtfq_ZRA was cool but we could do 10x more interview if AB had more time. This is showbizz too, we CANT put 5% energy in it if we want REAL results.

OF COURSE we all know time of AB is better spent in high level meetings so why not getting some help for the B2C side ? Why not hire someone to do such interviews, we are all concerned by the UTN price, its a major aspect that has lead to so much disapointement and a community desertion ? ACTING will lead to more investors coming in and could also lead to more adoption of our products you share in video. It feels that you are not doing enaugh now from this side. WE WILL NOT be able to achieve a top 5 CMC capitalisation if we don't have a huge community. A huge community is not build in 1-2 years and we already "lost" 3 years. Please, hire, get some help for this part ! AB needs a young padawan that will publicly help the project too. More attraction will also help us to have more exchanges, young developers interested in our tech... Why would an exchange wants Universa now ? It feels noone knows about us in the common people. Please, start to aim common people. Please.

THANK YOU

Currently, most investors consider themselves deceived. The project organizers fell for lies many times (all of this was actively discussed here in previous posts). Previous promises are not kept. Nothing is actually being developed, everything stopped a long time ago. For a long time on the part of the organizers there are only conversations, but not steps. It seems that they just want to wait for a new bullrun and merge the remnants of their coins on exchanges at a higher price. After that, they just disappear.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Are there some news about stable coin in Tunisia? They must give clear explanation I guess. And what about at least some usecase of tokens? When will be good exchanges?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Donation could be a way to white wash ico money ?
One more last try to scam people  Grin Long list of NDA and partnerships and not one buys this bs. They don’t have any partnerships after all this years and the story keeps getting weirder. They can’t dump all the tokens because there is no use and demand. Stuck with useless crap tokens.

run boys run   AB wanting donations they are turning out of funds probbably will dump their tokens and end with exit scam soon.

https://medium.com/universablockchain/manifesto-of-digital-independence-we-are-digital-6e7d014ff162

5) Provide financial assistance, if you are ready — here are some addresses for your donations: 3DNSMiKFSbCJeJk14wF7VpfQQncWoEFwdE, @borodich at universablockchain(UTN)
6) If you are ready to participate or invest in the DB services ecosystem — ping me at [email protected]
7) If you are ready to join our distributed digital team — ping me at [email protected]

and using gmail adress haha, he wanted to save the world bla bla bla

dont say i warned you guys.

AB tried to revive his project through his new ideas by creating a community that was in line with him, the Brotherhood community. but I don't know if there are still people who believe in AB or not.
870,000 people have joined, is that true Huh
It could not be, but more likely to leave from all of the responsibilities when you are seeing it (token from the ico) as security or investment by investors. When the fund act as investment and the team has responsibility with the investors.
Activity: 1
People still holding this token? Too bad, they will never deliver. Just broken promises.
If you're still in this project you have some serious problems. Like a gambler who can not stop gambling.

When Uhodl? When Novotrans, Alfabank and all the other NDA's. I just read his manifest. That is some amateurish
sociology dreaming. 850.000 members? Yeah right, this blockchain doens't even has 4400 members in the chat.

Scam!
Activity: 80
Donation could be a way to white wash ico money ?
One more last try to scam people  Grin Long list of NDA and partnerships and not one buys this bs. They don’t have any partnerships after all this years and the story keeps getting weirder. They can’t dump all the tokens because there is no use and demand. Stuck with useless crap tokens.

run boys run   AB wanting donations they are turning out of funds probbably will dump their tokens and end with exit scam soon.

https://medium.com/universablockchain/manifesto-of-digital-independence-we-are-digital-6e7d014ff162

5) Provide financial assistance, if you are ready — here are some addresses for your donations: 3DNSMiKFSbCJeJk14wF7VpfQQncWoEFwdE, @borodich at universablockchain(UTN)
6) If you are ready to participate or invest in the DB services ecosystem — ping me at [email protected]
7) If you are ready to join our distributed digital team — ping me at [email protected]

AB tried to revive his project through his new ideas by creating a community that was in line with him, the Brotherhood community. but I don't know if there are still people who believe in AB or not.
Activity: 80
One more last try to scam people  Grin Long list of NDA and partnerships and not one buys this bs. They don’t have any partnerships after all this years and the story keeps getting weirder. They can’t dump all the tokens because there is no use and demand. Stuck with useless crap tokens.

run boys run   AB wanting donations they are turning out of funds probbably will dump their tokens and end with exit scam soon.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Activity: 46

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
During the latest AMA session, Universa CEO Alexander Borodich has covered the current project state, it future plans and perspectives.

See more: https://youtu.be/NeuXCMBal_M
He names a lot of companies, but none of them are clients of Universa. For 2 years, I see only talk and promises. Every time he says the same thing, that there will be pilot projects, Central banks, and so on....
yes, and the latest news is the tunisia central bank has denied all kinds of cooperation with Universa.  This is very sad, a project that at first looks good, but has a lie
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Here are a my reactions as I just watch this and here are also few more questions, maybe for next AMA ?

- Have you been in contact with CobinHood ? Have you tried to reach them? They still holds 98,504,031.0341234 TOKENS today as I speak: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e3319636e2126e3c0bc9e3134aec5e1508a46c7#balances It's a real threat for the price in the future. Why don't AB seem more concerned by this ? He says "what can we do" well why not try to buyback thoses tokens or free them now and not in 5 years when the price should be much higher and the risk of dumping the price more dangerous ?

- Which projects need UTN/P now ? Who or what company is buying now and on which exchanges ? If thoses company exists, which exchanges are Universa promoting ? Bitfinex or IDCM ? Is Universa helping thoses company to buy tokens ? What is AB telling them, do he says something like :" one day we will have our own exchange and you will be able to safely buy on it ?" How are things presented to companies / governements ? On a pilot stage, do the clients already know they will have to buy UTN/P regulary ? When will you publish a list of thoses project and where we are about them ?

- A few months have passed since TUNISIA CBDC gate, how are Universa's relation with IMF and Tunisia Central Bank ? Does Universa Blockchain has some contact with IMF ? Will Tunisa adopt an u-edinar ? What is the difference between edinar and udinar ? We have everything mixedup still even with the bill of AB trying to save his reputation.

- HODL release has been promised in September 2019. How and what is UNIVERSA's interacting with HODL team? Are they two different companies ? How much money of the ICO came into this project ?

- Only my POV, even if Im a marketing guru, I don't know every details : AB seems to be the master for everything (he controls the info and intel) that is not technical (I guess the CTO is the master for the technical part, why wasn't him in the show, why do we never see him in video ?), why don't AB hire someone for the B2C aspect ? My guess is that community wants more activity, more videos, feel more attraction. Why don't hire a real community director ? Ivan is doing a great job on TG but we feel he has no tool, no given power by AB. It feels there is no B2C strategy. Though AB know what to say in front of camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaeHXtrYqE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91mtfq_ZRA was cool but we could do 10x more interview if AB had more time. This is showbizz too, we CANT put 5% energy in it if we want REAL results.

OF COURSE we all know time of AB is better spent in high level meetings so why not getting some help for the B2C side ? Why not hire someone to do such interviews, we are all concerned by the UTN price, its a major aspect that has lead to so much disapointement and a community desertion ? ACTING will lead to more investors coming in and could also lead to more adoption of our products you share in video. It feels that you are not doing enaugh now from this side. WE WILL NOT be able to achieve a top 5 CMC capitalisation if we don't have a huge community. A huge community is not build in 1-2 years and we already "lost" 3 years. Please, hire, get some help for this part ! AB needs a young padawan that will publicly help the project too. More attraction will also help us to have more exchanges, young developers interested in our tech... Why would an exchange wants Universa now ? It feels noone knows about us in the common people. Please, start to aim common people. Please.

THANK YOU

No more AMA as cobinhood is a scam exchange site. When you were depositing your money there and you can't take your money as this has already happened with so many people.
Those amounts in cobinhood wallet was the users amount. It's the total  token that already scammed by cobinhood.

I have seen people were getting stuck at that place and i just use IDCM in the past as those tokens are locked in cobinhood wallet will never be released.
Activity: 3

THANK YOU
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
During the latest AMA session, Universa CEO Alexander Borodich has covered the current project state, it future plans and perspectives.

He names a lot of companies, but none of them are clients of Universa. For 2 years, I see only talk and promises. Every time he says the same thing, that there will be pilot projects, Central banks, and so on....
What news about E-dinar issued on Universa? As far as I know Tunisia had international blockchain summit a week ago or so. Did they say anything about this there?

https://www.bct.gov.tn/bct/siteprod/actualites.jsp?id=638&la=AN

Tunisia's central bank denied this news about issue of any kind of digital currency. There is link to this news so you can verify the status of this news maybe they are not ready yet for this adoption.

So was this just a fake news in fact? Im very upset as still holding some tokens but I don't see any archieved progress in development or any usecase of their tokens  Huh
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
What news about E-dinar issued on Universa? As far as I know Tunisia had international blockchain summit a week ago or so. Did they say anything about this there?

Tunisia's central bank denied this news about issue of any kind of digital currency. There is link to this news so you can verify the status of this news maybe they are not ready yet for this adoption.

if that was already denied by Tunisia's central bank and what about another partnership that has already created by universa? i feel doubt about the future of the partnership that already announced by universa and there was a lot of possibility of these partnerships were crap.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 72
Merit: 20
Universa the blockchain that will change the World

So is this was real news or no? May be some misunderstanding here... I don't think that they can so blatantly lying as they could be punished for this. But why there are no news on some government Tunisia sites?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
However it still doesnt explain one thing - there were authorities from the same institution directly and physically at the forex presentation, why they didnt explain the situation directly there at the moment of misspresentation? The whole 5 day charade wouldnt happen. It doesnt look so simple like presented.
Pages:
Jump to: